Acura TSX Trailer Hitches
The mark of the Acura TSX is that its engine generates more power than you could have guessed when looking at its specs. You may just enjoy the knowledge of what your Acura TSX can do, or you can put that power to good use with the Acura TSX trailer hitches. With the amount of accessories that CARiD has to offer you, the possibilities are limitless. The trailer hitch can be used to mount anything from a cargo box, which helps you store additional luggage, to a sturdy ball mount used to tow large trailers.
Before you choose to buy a trailer hitch, as there are many factors to consider. These factors include the towing capacity of your vehicle, the gross trailer weight, the height of your trailer and the tongue weight. Once you have everything figured out, simply go to CARiD and assemble the towing system of your dreams. When you have a reliable trail hitch, you know that your family and your belongings are safe. If you wish to make your towing system even safer, you should buy safety chains (in some states they are required by law). When you purchase a trailer hitch from CARiD, you show that you care about the safety of other drivers and the people within your trailer.
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $115.29$115.29
- Blue Ox® - Tow Bar BracketStarting at: $379.99$379.99
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Acura Red Fill LogoStarting at: $33.40$33.40
- Draw-Tite® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $100.98$100.98
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $89.61$89.61
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Acura Blue Fill LogoStarting at: $33.40$33.40
- Draw-Tite® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $107.90$107.90
- Hidden Hitch® - Adjustable Ball Mount Replacement PartsStarting at: $37.81$37.81
- Reese® - 5th Wheel HitchStarting at: $269.48$269.48
- Hopkins® - Endurance Flex-Coil™ 7 RV Blade Flat ConnectorStarting at: $24.49$24.49
| Posted by Steven | (Arvada, CO)
Fairly simple installation on 2010 TSX. Tight fit. Actual installation took twice as long as estimated. Took about an hour and a half because you do have to get the mufflers out of the way and you also have to cut the heat shields that are down there. You definitely see it down there, and it cuts down on the sleekness of the car.
Base • V6 • A-Spec • Special Edition • Premium • Tech • V6 Tech