- Full KitsAcura RSX
- (44)Bumpers & ValancesAcura RSX
- (94)Custom HoodsAcura RSX
- (8)Bumper LipsAcura RSX
- Custom FendersAcura RSX
- (63)Side SkirtsAcura RSX
- (5)Trunk LidsAcura RSX
- Custom DoorsAcura RSX
- Eye LidsAcura RSX
- (19)SpoilersAcura RSX
- (4)Vertical DoorsAcura RSX
- (122)HeadlightsAcura RSX
- (2,257)Custom WheelsAcura RSX
- (5)Light CoversAcura RSX
Some people think that body kits are only for a decorative purpose, but some parts from them can play an important role a vehicle's performance. Spoilers, for example, can improve your RSX's aerodynamics and decrease drag at a high speed, enhancing gas mileage. A hood with scoops, in its turn, increases the speed and pressure with which air enters the engine's intake. This results in better output of the engine and smoother handling. CARiD has collected a great number of Acura RSX body kits specially crafted for your vehicle's sub model and year, so you can be sure of a precise OEM fit of any component.
Made of the finest materials, such as carbon fiber and polyurethane, each and every body kit features high quality and extreme durability. The most common parts in an Acura RSX body kit are hood, spoiler, and side skirts. However, bumpers, grille, fenders, valance, and rear wing can also be included in the package. By mixing and matching any of these components, you can get a truly unique look for your RSX. Besides, it's very enjoying to add your own personality to the vehicle!
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Razzi® Body KitBody Kit by Razzi. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi Ground Effects Package is a favorite among restylers from coast to coast. This premier body kit helps manage the airflow and downforce your vehicle...$498.75 - $623.75
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $4,773.95
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $3,904.04
- Xenon® Rear ValanceRear Valance by Xenon. This rear valance will add interesting detail to the lower edge of your bumper and make your car appear lower, for a road hugging look. It's reaction injection molded in polyurethane for perfect fit and...$67.74 - $759.65
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber LipCarbon Fiber Lip by Seibon. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber lip spoiler. A lip spoiler not only looks great, it reduces the amount of air flowing under the car, for less drag. Whether you're a racer...$442.00 - $1,428.00
- Couture® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Couture. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package.$122.40 - $395.10
- Spec-D® Bumper LipBumper Lip by Spec-D. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or truck to...$40.94 - $267.00
- VIS Racing® Front LipFront Lip by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $1,569.92
- VIS Racing® Rear LipRear Lip by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $2,399.90
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box$322.65 - $357.75
Acura RSX Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2006 Acura RSX