- Coilover KitsAcura RSX
- (22)Lowering KitsAcura RSX
- Handling KitsAcura RSX
- (1)Air SuspensionAcura RSX
- (32)Shocks & StrutsAcura RSX
- (15)Coil SpringsAcura RSX
- (41)Sway BarsAcura RSX
- (5)Strut Tower BracesAcura RSX
- (46)Control ArmsAcura RSX
- Subframe BracesAcura RSX
- (4)Alignment KitsAcura RSX
- (25)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (1)Ball JointsAcura RSX
- Bump StopsAcura RSX
- (8)Suspension LubricantsAcura RSX
- (1)Wheel SpacersAcura RSX
Are you looking for the latest and best performing lowering kits, sway bars, coil springs, control arms, shocks and struts, or any other suspension products for your Acura RSX? If so, you have found the right place to get them. At CARiD, we have everything you need to truly upgrade, enhance and improve the ride on your Acura, with our outstanding range of suspension systems. Within our selection for your Acura RSX you'll find quality products by leading names like Prothane, Hotchkis and Eibach, and all at our usual fantastic low prices.
Whether you need an Acura RSX shock absorber assembly or a terrific new RSX master bushing kit, you'll find what you are looking for here, meaning you can finally equip your Acura with the ride you want, and at a price you can afford when you shop at CARiD. All of these suspension systems, like the rest of our great Acura RSX mods, products and accessories, come supported by our exemplary customer service, as well as extensive manufacturer's warranties, meaning that you can also buy at CARiD with complete peace of mind. Get the ride you want for less by browsing our Acura suspension kits and placing your order now!
- KSport® Circuit Pro Coilover KitCircuit Pro Coilover Kit by KSport. This is a set of 4 racetrack-only coilovers designed for long periods of endurance racing with long heat cycles. External hydraulic fluid reservoirs add separate adjustment for rebound rates,...$2,475.00
- KSport® GT Pro Coilover KitGT Pro Coilover Kit by KSport. This is a set of 4 coilovers featuring beefed up components that are biased toward racetrack use. Lower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel, and 36 levels of damping...$1,305.00 - $1,395.00
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport. This is a set of 4 coilovers designed with sophisticated adaptability to offer performance during street racing and a comfortable ride over poor road surfaces. Lower mounts allow ride height drops...$783.00 - $2,520.00
- KSport® Rally Spec Coilover KitRally Spec Coilover Kit by KSport. KSport offers beefed-up coilover sets specifically tuned for the rigors of longer distance rally competition. Choose Asphalt Rally coilovers that allow ride height drops up to 3 inches for...$1,260.00 - $2,205.00
- KSport® Race Version Coilover KitRace Version Coilover Kit by KSport. KSport offers track-only coilovers that are fine tuned for specific needs and demands such as drag strip runs or short distance competition on paved surfaces. Drag Race Version coilovers are...$1,260.00 - $2,880.00
- KSport® Kontrol Plus Coilover KitKontrol Plus Coilover Kit by KSport. Ksports Kontrol Plus 2 Way coilover System provides the ultimate in adjustability for enthusiasts and professionals alike, who are wishing to have the maximum in performance and durability. With...$1,755.00 - $2,115.00
- Skunk2® Pro-C Coilover Lowering KitPro-C Coilover Lowering Kit by Skunk2. Pro-C Coilovers feature a mono-tube design, 12-way adjustable valving, and double-adjustable ride height. While Pro-C shock valving offers the perfect balance between track performance and...$1,193.99 - $1,488.99
- Skunk2® Pro-S II Coilover Lowering KitPro-S II Coilover Lowering Kit by Skunk2. Ensure quick and precise ride-height adjustments with Pro-S II coilovers designed to improve handling, responsiveness, and overall balance. While street- and track-tested shock valving makes...$741.99 - $978.99
- KW Suspensions® Coilover Lowering KitV1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit with 1.0"-2.3" Front and Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions.$790.00 - $8,999.99
- ARK Performance® DT-P Coilover KitDT-P Coilover Kit by ARK Performance. ARK Performance DT-P monotube coilover systems are fully adjustable with 16 levels of dampening to fit your street or track needs. Our suspension systems are engineered and designed based on...$1,386.75 - $1,424.25
- ARK Performance® ST-P Coilover KitST-P Coilover Kit by ARK Performance. ARK Performance ST-P monotube coilover systems are fully adjustable with 16 levels of dampening to fit your street or track needs. Our suspension systems are engineered and designed based on...$1,274.25 - $1,319.25
- APEXi® Performance Coilover KitsN1 ExV Dampers by APEXi.$6.60 - $3,207.75
- Competition Engineering® Coilover Shock-Spring KitCoilover Shock and Spring Kit by Competition Engineering. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this part delivers the kind of performance your vehicle needs. Discover the inherit potential and step up the power level of your...$581.21
- Competition Engineering® Coilover Shock KitCoilover Shock Kit by Competition Engineering. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this part delivers the kind of performance your vehicle needs. Discover the inherit potential and step up the power level of your vehicle with...$291.24 - $355.70
- TEIN® Street Advance Lowering Coilover KitStreet Advance Lowering Coilover Kit by Tein. Each application is road tested in North America for the proper balance between performance and comfort. Tein products are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while...$626.93 - $1,150.00
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- KSport® SuperComp Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00