2013 Chevy Camaro Light Covers
- Pro Custom® - Hideaway Headlight CoversChevy Camaro 2013, Hideaway Headlight Covers by Pro Custom®. Made of the impact resistant 'Lexan' polycarbonate polymer, these covers will protect your headlights from any road damage while giving your vehicle a head-turning custom look. These...Our price: $179.10 - $224.00$179.10 20% OFF
- Husky Liners® - Husky Shield™ Headlite GuardChevy Camaro 2013, Husky Shield™ Headlite Guard by Husky Liners®. Your headlights are under daily assault as you drive. They suffer impact damage from sand, rocks and salt, and become hazy and yellow due to oxidation caused by UV sunlight. Such...Our price: $33.95$33.95 20% OFF
- GTS® - Headlight CoversChevy Camaro 2013, Headlight Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces. GTS Head Light covers will add aerodynamic styling to any car, truck, or SUV. Designed to help protect today’s expensive headlights, GTS Head Light covers are easy to install with no drilling...Our price: $55.39 - $61.96$55.39 20% OFF
- GTS® - Fog Light CoversChevy Camaro 2013, Fog Light Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces. Give the front of your car a smooth, sculpted, aerodynamic look with these stylish fog light covers. Constructed from tough, durable Composilite, they'll also protect your valuable fog lights...Our price: $46.06 - $53.00$46.06 20% OFF
- ACC® - Fog Light CoversChevy Camaro SS 2013, Fog Light Covers by ACC®. Most fog light covers just cover the lens; these smoked covers not only cover the lens, they're large enough to become another panel on the front fascia. These panels will particularly complement...Our price: $82.74$82.74 20% OFF
- GTS® - Blackouts™ Tail Light CoversChevy Camaro 2013, Blackouts™ Tail Light Covers by GTS®, 4 Pieces. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. Their stealthy blackout look will give your car or truck a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever you go....Our price: $75.07 - $82.37$75.07 20% OFF
"I purchased these for my husband's Camaro. Within ten minutes of the box arriving, we had them installed. They give a nice look to the car. They are easy to put on and are very durable. The next day, we ran his car through a high pressure automatic car wash and had no problems. Overall we are extremely happy with our purchase!"
"Looks great. Too easy to install. Only took about 60 seconds. Color is perfect match. Like the look. Only person in town to have them. Get plenty of stares. Very satisfied. "
"Headlight covers look very mean from a few feet away. Not a big fan of the part that covers the grille when your up close. Very easy to install, less than 10 minutes. Looks really mean on the road, but Do Not put these covers on if you do not have upgraded lights. They seriously affect the brightness of your lamps."
"The outer two covers seem to be cut perfectly; however, the inner two covers lacked that "True Fit" cut; left some areas uncovered. Nice, but can be cut to better precision using today's technology. Tack strips seemed to be properly placed on rear application."
"These things make the car look great! Need to add additional tack strip to secure properly. Single strip loosened up on me; so I had to use a heat gun to soften it up; then reapply. Other than that, I'm enjoying the product."