2012 Ford Escape Spoilers
1 - 5 of 5 results
- Pure® Custom Style Rear Roof SpoilerFord Escape 2012, Custom Style Rear Roof Spoiler by Pure®. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. The custom design will enliven your car's overall appearance and set it apart from ordinary models. This...Custom designMade from Fiberglass$132.26 - $256.26
- T5i® Custom Style Rear Roofline SpoilerFord Escape 2012, Custom Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting from the...Custom style and quality for lessMade from ABS plastic$97.54 - $147.14
- RI® Custom Style Roofline SpoilerFord Escape 2012, Custom Style Roofline Spoiler by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Custom Style Roofline Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from the finest...Custom designMade from high quality materials$157.87
- Cusco® GT WingUniversal GT Wing by Cusco®.$384.30
- RI® Factory Style Roofline SpoilerFord Escape 2012, Factory Style Roofline Spoiler by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Factory Style Roofline Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from the...Factory designMade from high quality materials$159.04
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
- Exterior AccessoriesWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?When most people think of automobile aerodynamics, they envision a car in the wind tunnel with a smoke wand showing how the air flows over the car. Now that we’ve covered some basics, let’s look at the individual pieces more in-depth to see how they can affect your car.
- Flowmaster® Stainless Steel Mandrel-Bend Pipe$32.03 - $56.62
- Replace® Replacement Headlight$180.42 - $284.16
- RBP® Diesel Fuel Additive Enhancer$19.99 - $5,183.14
2012 Ford Escape Spoilers Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 4 reviews
5 of 5
2012 Ford Escape / Posted by Thomas (Kailua, HI) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes1 people found this review helpful.
- Related 2012 Ford Escape Pages
- 2012 Ford Escape Models
- 2012 Ford Escape Hybrid Spoilers
- 2012 Ford Escape Limited Spoilers
- 2012 Ford Escape Limited Hybrid Spoilers
- 2012 Ford Escape Limited Plus Spoilers
- 2012 Ford Escape XLS Spoilers
- 2012 Ford Escape XLT Spoilers