2011 Charger Performance Chips
- BULLY DOG® - WatchDog™ MonitorDodge Charger Hemi 5.7L Gas 2011, WatchDog™ Monitor by Bully Dog®. Monitor multiple vehicle parameters. Plugs into OBD-II port for easy installation. Mount permanently or suction cup to windshield. Great for tuning or towing. Tracks vehicle...Our price: $242.99$242.99 20% OFF
- HYPERTECH® - Interceptor Power TuningDodge Charger 5.7L 2011, Interceptor Power Tuning by Hypertech®. Hypertech’s Interceptor is a smart technology design that works with today’s generation of complex engine computers. The Interceptor easily mounts under the hood of a vehicle and...Our price: $336.75$336.75 20% OFF
- aFe® - Scorcher TunerDodge Charger 2011, Scorcher Tuner by aFe®. The Scorcher programmer is fully integrated to work with the aFe Power modifications you've made to your vehicle. The tuning information takes into account and takes advantage of your performance intake,...Our price: $389.00$389.00 20% OFF
- AEM® - X-WiFi Wideband Air / Fuel Controller & EGT MonitorUniversal X-WiFi Wideband Air / Fuel Controller & EGT Monitor by AEM®. AEM’s X-WiFi Wideband Air/Fuel Controller and EGT Monitor combines our proven wideband air/fuel technology (single-channel) with an exhaust gas monitoring function that...Our price: $359.64$359.64 20% OFF
- AEM® - 4-Channel K-Type Thermocouple AmplifierUniversal 4-Channel K-Type Thermocouple Amplifier by AEM®. This Thermocouple Amplifier provides laboratory-grade accuracy for virtually any on-board temperature measurements. This unit utilizes low-cost K-Type thermocouple amplifiers to measure...Our price: $319.24$319.24 20% OFF
- JET® - Performance ModuleDodge Charger 2011, Performance Module by JET®. Jet Power Control Module.Our price: $239.96 - $247.46$239.96 20% OFF
"We installed the unit on a Charger 5.7 2012 model and it really made a difference. This vehicle is a police vehicle and the power is above and beyond what you could imagine. For this application, I highly recommend the Diablo Tuner!"
"Installation is easy on the new 2012 Dodge Durango. MPG average went from 14.8 MPG on the HEMI to 15.8 MPG on the next tank of gas, driving the same route. Well worth it. Already I can feel the added horsepower as well."
"This is my first programmer, but i can tell you that I instantly felt the power. Wow! is all I can say."