2011 Chevy Camaro Wind Deflectors
- AVS® Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsChevy Camaro 2011, Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Set for 2 Doors. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors
- GTS® Smoke Solarwing™ Rear Window DeflectorsChevy Camaro Coupe 2011, Rear Smoke Solarwing™ Window Deflectors by GTS®, 1 Piece. Without Rubber. Enhance your car's silhouette, if not its aerodynamics, and protect your interior, all with this attractive rear window deflector....
- AVS® Large Chrome Aeroskin™ Hood ShieldChevy Camaro 2011, Large Chrome Aeroskin™ Hood Shield by AVS®. If you’re a road warrior and drive a lot of miles in your vehicle, you’ll quickly find that the front of your hood becomes pockmarked with small dents and chipped...Protects hood from dings and stone chipsLow profile design for protection and sleek, aerodynamic appearance
- AVS® Large Smoke Acrylic Aeroskin™ Hood ShieldChevy Camaro 2011, Large Smoke Acrylic Aeroskin™ Hood Shield by AVS®. If you’re a road warrior and drive a lot of miles in your vehicle, you’ll quickly find that the front of your hood becomes pockmarked with small dents and...Protects hood from dings and stone chipsLow profile design for protection and sleek, aerodynamic appearance
- GTS® Smoke Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind DeflectorsChevy Camaro 2011, Smoke Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind Deflectors by GTS®. Without Rubber. Experience quiet, serene open air motoring with this sunroof wind deflector. It greatly reduces noise and buffeting from the wind, so you can...
Guides & Articles
Justin GazzaraDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- # 4430953
- # 19151133
- # 33290380
2011 Chevy Camaro Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2011 Chevy Camaro | Posted by Rick | (Winter Springs, FL)
By far the best looking louver for the new Camaro. Gives it that aggressive look you want in a muscle car! Little bit of a pain to install, but not that bad. Once I got it on it was well worth the effort!
2 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2011 Chevy Camaro Models
- 2011 Chevy Camaro 1LT Wind Deflectors
- 2011 Chevy Camaro 1SS Wind Deflectors
- 2011 Chevy Camaro 2SS Wind Deflectors
- 2011 Chevy Camaro LS Wind Deflectors
- 2011 Chevy Camaro LT Wind Deflectors
- 2011 Chevy Camaro SS Wind Deflectors