2010 Wrangler OEM Style Headlights
- ARB® - IPF HeadlightsJeep Wrangler 2010, IPF Headlights by ARB®. Includes: 2 Headlamps, Snap Together Wiring Loom, H4 Pair. At ARB’s request, IPF Performance Lighting developed the a replacement headlamp kit to improve the lighting performance and beam pattern over...Our price: $184.70$184.70 20% OFF
- TYC® - Replacement HeadlightJeep Wrangler 2010, Replacement Headlight by TYC®. Included: Complete Assembly. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights...Our price: $72.76 - $108.94$72.76 20% OFF
- Replace® - Replacement HeadlightJeep Wrangler 2010, Replacement Headlight by Replace®. W/O Wiring Harness. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself...Our price: $88.30$88.30 20% OFF
- Omix-Ada® - Replacement HeadlightJeep Wrangler 2010, Replacement Headlight by Omix-Ada®. You need your headlights to be at their best for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. But over time, headlight lenses can become dull, hazed, and yellowed, diminishing...Our price: $104.49$104.49 20% OFF
- TYC® - Replacement Turn Signal / Parking LightJeep Wrangler 2010, Replacement Turn Signal / Parking Light by TYC®. Included: Complete. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road and want to make sure other drivers see you too. And it means your...Our price: $16.80$16.80 20% OFF
2008 Jeep Wrangler
Posted by James H.
Posted by James H.
"Put a set of these on my 2000 Eclipse, nice and bright and look just like the originals. I had a shop install these for me along with a pair of headlights."