The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2009 Honda CR-V Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 8 of 801 of 01
- Duraflex® Type M Style Body KitHonda CR-V 2009, Type M Style Body Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved...$190.80 - $369.90
- VIS Racing® Techno R Style Fiberglass LipHonda CR-V 2009, Techno R Style Fiberglass Lip by VIS Racing®. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and make it exclusively yours. Every part is made extremely durable to withstand the abuse of daily driving....Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$418.12
- VIS Racing® Techno R Style Rear LipHonda CR-V 4 Door 2009, Techno R Style Fiberglass Rear Lip by VIS Racing®. This accessory is all in one: it adds an instant style to your buddy, make it unique in a herd of look-alikes, and even contributes to downforce providing...Adds a sporty flair to the rearMade durable yet lightweight$216.11
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside MoldingHonda CR-V 2009, Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$133.60
- Pure® Factory Style Rear Roof SpoilerHonda CR-V 2009, Factory Style Rear Roof Spoiler by Pure®. Get the factory spoiler your car didn't get from the factory. Spoilers can be optional equipment or standard on performance models. For whatever reason your car didn't get...Factory high performance style for lessMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $258.85
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Roofline SpoilerHonda CR-V 2009, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting from the...Factory style and quality for lessMade from Fiberglass$141.95 - $258.85
- JKS® Factory Style Rear SpoilerHonda CR-V 2009, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by JKS®. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your car the same look as...Factory high-performance styleImproves aerodynamics$98.53 - $223.78
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- 2009 Honda CR-V Models
- 2009 Honda CR-V EX Body Kits
- 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L Body Kits
- 2009 Honda CR-V LX Body Kits