2008 Subaru WRX Base Rack Systems
- Thule® - AeroBlade™ Edge Flush Mount RackSubaru WRX / WRX STI with Fixed Points 2008, AeroBlade™ Edge Flush Mount Rack by Thule®. 1 pre-assembled AeroBlade Edge bar and 2 flush mount feet. The AeroBlade Edge is the perfect combination of low-profile aerodynamic design with the...Our price: $187.48$187.4820% OFF
- Thule® - AeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail RackSubaru WRX / WRX STI with Roof Railing 2008, AeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail Rack by Thule®. 1 pre-assembled AeroBlade Edge bar and 2 raised rail feet. The AeroBlade Edge is the perfect combination of low-profile aerodynamic design with the...Our price: $187.48$187.4820% OFF
- Thule® - Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Subaru WRX 2008, Complete Crossroads Railing Rack by Thule®, 50" Bars. The Crossroads Railing Rack is a complete rack system made for vehicles with existing raised side rails. It includes two 50" SquareBar™ Load Bars, 4 Crossroads Raling Feet...Our price: $336.51$336.5120% OFF
- Thule® - Load BarsSubaru WRX / WRX STI 2008, Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated for...Our price: $108.32 - $177.06$108.3220% OFF
- Yakima® - ProRack™ Rail BarsSubaru WRX 2008, ProRack™ Rail Bars by Yakima®, 2 Load Bars. This affordable, easy to install roof rack system is a great way to increase your vehicle's cargo carrying capacity, or to get the gear out of your car, van or SUV so you can put more...Our price: $199.00$199.0020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Vortex RS 2500 Roof Rack SystemSubaru WRX 2008, Vortex RS 2500 Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino-Rack Vortex RS 2500 roof rack is super quiet and has no bar over hang, offering a slim, flush look that will compliment any vehicle. It offers a simple do it yourself...Our price: $332.10$332.1020% OFF
- Thule® - Podium Foot PackSubaru WRX / WRX STI with Fixed Points 2008, Podium Foot Pack by Thule®. Driving can be stressful enough without worrying about whether your roof-mounted cargo will still be there when you reach your destination. For peace of mind you need Thule...Our price: $203.11$203.1120% OFF
- Thule® - Crossroad Railing Foot PackSubaru WRX / WRX STI with Roof Railing 2008, Crossroad Railing Foot Pack by Thule®. The Crossroad Railing Foot Pack is specifically made to enable the installation of Thule load bars onto a vehicle with existing raised side rails. Like all Thule...Our price: $203.11$203.1120% OFF
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot PackSubaru WRX 2008, Q Tower Foot Pack by Yakima®. These towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames with...Our price: $109.00 - $189.00$109.0020% OFF
- ARB® - Track ShelterUniversal Track Shelter by ARB®. Carrying the appropriate tire accessories is essential when you're traveling off road.Our price: $303.85$303.8520% OFF
Posted by Benjamin A.
"Wish I had gotten the longer unit. Now my crossbars are too close together to fit the canoe. Haven't used the unit yet. But it seems to ride on the car nicely. The lid feels somewhat flimsy. Guess we shall see!"
Posted by David B.
"I put these on my 2014 Forester. They fit well, and the installation was easy. When you buy a pair, they are sold as a front and rear pair, but the difference is not distinguishable and nothing on the package or in the enclosed instructions made note of this. I haven't noticed any increased noise, and I often drive with the roof open, so I think the aeroblade is a smart design. As far as roof racks go, they look nice and look like they will last a long time."