The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2008 Range Rover Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 7 of 701 of 01
- Duraflex® Platinum Style Body KitLand Rover Range Rover 2008, Platinum Style Body Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and...$359.10 - $1,115.10
- Xenon® Body KitLand Rover Range Rover 2008, Body Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$189.92 - $4,798.44
- Pure® Custom Style Rear Roof SpoilerLand Rover Range Rover 2008, Custom Style Rear Roof Spoiler by Pure®. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. The custom design will enliven your car's overall appearance and set it apart from ordinary models....Custom designMade from Fiberglass$183.70 - $308.95
- T5i® Custom Style Rear Roofline SpoilerLand Rover Range Rover 2008, Custom Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting...Custom style and quality for lessMade from Fiberglass$215.43 - $332.33
- D2S® Euro Style Rear Wing SpoilerLand Rover Range Rover HSE 2008, Euro Style Rear Wing Spoiler by D2S®. When you want to make a performance statement nothing beats a wing. With the Custom Style Rear Wing Spoiler on your car, the world will know you're serious...Custom high performance styleMade from hand-laid Fiberglass$336.15 - $444.15
- JKS® Custom Style Rear Roofline SpoilerLand Rover Range Rover 2008, Custom Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by JKS®. Add a subtle look of performance to your car with this Custom Style Rear Roof Spoiler. Its low profile design provides just the right amount of performance...High-performance styleImproves aerodynamics$140.25 - $265.50
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Models
- 2008 Land Rover Range Rover HSE Body Kits
- 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged Body Kits
- Popular Searches
- Land Rover Range Rover Bodykits
- Aftermarket 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Accessories Wholesale
- 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Electrical Lubricants
- 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Starters And Alternators
- 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Mesh Grille
- 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Clutch Kits
- 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Headlight Lens Film