- Full KitsLand Rover Range Rover
- (2)Bumpers & ValancesLand Rover Range Rover
- (72)Custom HoodsLand Rover Range Rover
- Bumper LipsLand Rover Range Rover
- Rear DiffusersLand Rover Range Rover
- Fender FlaresLand Rover Range Rover
- (4)Side SkirtsLand Rover Range Rover
- Custom DoorsLand Rover Range Rover
- (7)SpoilersLand Rover Range Rover
- (769)HeadlightsLand Rover Range Rover
- (4,258)Custom WheelsLand Rover Range Rover
- (12)Light CoversLand Rover Range Rover
The Range Rover is sold across the world because it’s comfortable, has lots of features and can drive you to almost any destination you can think of. Because it’s perfect for your lifestyle you spend a lot of time driving it and that means that you need it to look as good as it possibly can to all who see it. There is only so much that cleaning can do and our range of visual upgrades are able to finish it off and make your Range Rover look perfect.
A great place to start is with the Land Rover Range Rover custom body kits because your exterior is the part of your vehicle that is seen the most. We have many different parts which means that you can find the right ones to completely change your vehicle so that it becomes an extension of your own personality or just tweak it a little so that it looks better than it did before. We have a range of parts so that you can easily transform your vehicle into one that is an extension of your personality or you can just add a few touches to finish it off.
- Aero Function® Body KitBody Kit by Aero Function®. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and performance-enhancing abilities of aero pieces with the Body Kit from Aero Function, created specifically for your make and model. Advanced design and...Enhance speed and fuel economy by reducing aerodynamic dragIncrease vehicle stability by increasing aerodynamic down force from moving air$33.30 - $9,703.80
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- Xenon® Rear ValanceRear Valance by Xenon®. This rear valance will add interesting detail to the lower edge of your bumper and make your car appear lower, for a road hugging look. It's reaction injection molded in polyurethane for perfect fit and...$67.74 - $759.65
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Aero Function® Front LipFront Lip by Aero Function®. This is a ground-hugging aerodynamic piece that mounts to the lower section of your front bumper cover. Advanced materials and design ensure the spoiler is lightweight, strong, and adds distinctive...Spoiler is extremely light weight and strong due to advanced materials and designEffectively reduces ground clearance so air flows around your vehicle rather than underneath it$122.40 - $935.10
- Aero Function® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Aero Function®. Add aggressive visual style to the lower section of your rear bumper cover with an add-on Rear Diffuser from Aero Function. Contoured to fit perfectly on your vehicle, the rear diffuser skirt...Adds on to the lower section of rear bumper cover to add more aggressive styleEnhances aerodynamics with contours that reduce airflow drag$122.40 - $791.10
- Aero Function® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Aero Function®. Add a muscular, wide stance to your entire vehicle that says high velocity power with this set of fender flares. Advanced design and construction ensures superior impact absorption and resistance to...Includes fender flares and related pieces for all 4 wheel areasAll parts come ready to paint in gray primer coat$207.90 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,439.10
- Aero Function® Door CapsAdd sporty style to the lower side door areas of your vehicle with this set of two front door body cladding sections. Advanced design and construction ensures superior impact absorption and resistance to deterioration, and door caps...Set of two door capsComes ready to paint in gray primer coat$467.10 - $704.70
- Xenon® Door PanelDoor Panel by Xenon®. This side panel will continue the ground effects into the door, making sure the styling line extends uninterrupted from wheel well to wheel well. Reaction injection molded in polyurethane for perfect fit and...$15.12 - $316.52
- ARB® Bumper Infill PanelBumper Infill Panel by ARB®. ARB maintains its position as an innovator in the industry by utilizing the most modern, state of the art fabrication equipment and machinery.Great QualityLower Price$13.30 - $1,347.10
- Duraflex® Platinum Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (103593)Platinum Style Body Kit (103593) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam, Side Skirts, Rear Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam. Have your own ideas about how your car...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$766.80
- Duraflex® Platinum Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (104065)Platinum Style Body Kit (104065) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam, Side Skirts, Rear Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam. Have your own ideas about how your car...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$766.80
- Aero Function® AF-1 Style Wide Body Kit (Unpainted) (109718)AF-1 Style Wide Body Kit (109718) by Aero Function®. Material: Fiberglass/Polyurethane. Comes unpainted. 27 Pieces. This kit includes: Wide Body Front Bumper Cover, Wide Body Front Spoiler, Wide Body Front Diffuser, Wide Body Rear...Enhance speed and fuel economy by reducing aerodynamic dragIncrease vehicle stability by increasing aerodynamic down force from moving air$8,145.90
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Land Rover Range Rover Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro