- (12)Full KitsLand Rover
- (8)Bumpers & ValancesLand Rover
- (35)Custom HoodsLand Rover
- (9)Bumper LipsLand Rover
- (2)Rear DiffusersLand Rover
- (1)Custom FendersLand Rover
- (9)Side SkirtsLand Rover
- (1)Custom DoorsLand Rover
- (1)Eye LidsLand Rover
- (15)SpoilersLand Rover
- (3)Vertical DoorsLand Rover
- (1,095)HeadlightsLand Rover
- (3,425)Wheels & RimsLand Rover
- (47)Light CoversLand Rover
You’ve gotten accustomed to people admiring your good taste for driving a Land Rover or Range Rover. Imagine how they’ll talk when they see your ride after you install a Land Rover Body kit! Add even more style and sophistication to your luxurious vehicle. Side skirts will make your Range Rover Sport even more compelling. But to make it work you have to trust the source. We’re famous for offering only the most high-quality accessories and parts at a value that is easy to deal with. It’s that kind of service that keeps drivers coming back for more.
Land Rover Body Kits are our stock-in-trade. Choose your Land Rover Body Kit from manufacturers like Carbon Creations, Extreme Dynamics, Razzi, Xenon and Duraflex. You are welcome to check 1,641 reviews and define what accessory perfectly fits your vehicle and your pocket.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $5,933.70
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$137.98 - $16,093.75
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- Aero Function® Body KitBody Kit by Aero Function®. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and performance-enhancing abilities of aero pieces with the Body Kit from Aero Function, created specifically for your make and model. Advanced design and...$33.30 - $10,332.00
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- VIS Racing® Rear LipRear Lip by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$155.03 - $2,375.90
- VIS Racing® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$155.03 - $1,375.15
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$155.03 - $1,592.98
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$155.03 - $4,726.21
- Aero Function® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Aero Function®. Add aggressive visual style to the lower section of your rear bumper cover with an add-on Rear Diffuser from Aero Function. Contoured to fit perfectly on your vehicle, the rear diffuser skirt...$179.10 - $863.10
- Aero Function® Door CapsAdd sporty style to the lower side door areas of your vehicle with this set of two front door body cladding sections. Advanced design and construction ensures superior impact absorption and resistance to deterioration, and door caps...$503.10 - $704.70
- Aero Function® Front LipFront Lip by Aero Function®. This is a ground-hugging aerodynamic piece that mounts to the lower section of your front bumper cover. Advanced materials and design ensure the spoiler is lightweight, strong, and adds distinctive...$179.10 - $1,079.10
- Aero Function® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Aero Function®, 1 Pair. Add aggressive aerodynamic looks to the sides of your vehicle with this set of stylish and functional aerodynamic add-on side skirts from Aero Function. Advanced materials and design ensure...$154.80 - $1,871.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $2,159.10
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $935.10
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
- Related Body Kits Pages
- Popular Body Kits Part Numbers