- (21)Full KitsLand Rover
- (20)Bumpers & ValancesLand Rover
- (73)Custom HoodsLand Rover
- (14)Bumper LipsLand Rover
- (3)Rear DiffusersLand Rover
- (1)Custom FendersLand Rover
- (11)Side SkirtsLand Rover
- (1)Custom DoorsLand Rover
- (1)Body Side MoldingsLand Rover
- (11)SpoilersLand Rover
- (1,460)HeadlightsLand Rover
- (4,733)Custom WheelsLand Rover
- (51)Light CoversLand Rover
You’ve gotten accustomed to people admiring your good taste for driving a Land Rover or Range Rover. Imagine how they’ll talk when they see your ride after you install a Land Rover Body kit! Add even more style and sophistication to your luxurious vehicle. Side skirts will make your Range Rover Sport even more compelling. But to make it work you have to trust the source. We’re famous for offering only the most high-quality accessories and parts at a value that is easy to deal with. It’s that kind of service that keeps drivers coming back for more.
Land Rover Body Kits are our stock-in-trade. Choose your Land Rover Body Kit from manufacturers like Carbon Creations, Extreme Dynamics, Razzi, Xenon and Duraflex. You are welcome to check 1,641 reviews and define what accessory perfectly fits your vehicle and your pocket.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Vaero® Body KitBody Kit by Vaero®. Make your vehicle look like new with this body kit by Vaero. The kit includes all you need to restore your vehicle’s exterior design. The products included are built from high-quality, durable metal or...Direct bolt-on replacementMade of high-quality, durable material$199.00 - $3,878.00
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Aero Function® Body KitBody Kit by Aero Function®. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and performance-enhancing abilities of aero pieces with the Body Kit from Aero Function, created specifically for your make and model. Advanced design and...Enhance speed and fuel economy by reducing aerodynamic dragIncrease vehicle stability by increasing aerodynamic down force from moving air$63.90 - $9,703.80
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Aero Function® Rear DiffuserRear Diffuser by Aero Function®. Add aggressive visual style to the lower section of your rear bumper cover with an add-on Rear Diffuser from Aero Function. Contoured to fit perfectly on your vehicle, the rear diffuser skirt...Adds on to the lower section of rear bumper cover to add more aggressive styleEnhances aerodynamics with contours that reduce airflow drag$122.40 - $791.10
- Xenon® Rear ValanceRear Valance by Xenon®. This rear valance will add interesting detail to the lower edge of your bumper and make your car appear lower, for a road hugging look. It's reaction injection molded in polyurethane for perfect fit and...$67.74 - $759.65
- Aero Function® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Aero Function®, 1 Pair. Add aggressive aerodynamic looks to the sides of your vehicle with this set of stylish and functional aerodynamic add-on side skirts from Aero Function. Advanced materials and design ensure...1-piece spoiler spans the full length between front and rear wheel openingsEffectively reduces ground clearance$63.90 - $1,799.10
- Aero Function® Door CapsAdd sporty style to the lower side door areas of your vehicle with this set of two front door body cladding sections. Advanced design and construction ensures superior impact absorption and resistance to deterioration, and door caps...Set of two door capsComes ready to paint in gray primer coat$467.10 - $704.70
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Aero Function® Front LipFront Lip by Aero Function®. This is a ground-hugging aerodynamic piece that mounts to the lower section of your front bumper cover. Advanced materials and design ensure the spoiler is lightweight, strong, and adds distinctive...Spoiler is extremely light weight and strong due to advanced materials and designEffectively reduces ground clearance so air flows around your vehicle rather than underneath it$122.40 - $935.10
- Aero Function® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Aero Function®. Add a muscular, wide stance to your entire vehicle that says high velocity power with this set of fender flares. Advanced design and construction ensures superior impact absorption and resistance to...Includes fender flares and related pieces for all 4 wheel areasAll parts come ready to paint in gray primer coat$207.90 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,439.10
- Xenon® Side SkirtSide Skirt by Xenon®. Side skirts will give your vehicle custom detail and make it appear lower. They minimize the amount of air flowing under the car, and make it look like it's "hugging" the road. Molded in reaction injection for...$15.12 - $352.05
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Land Rover Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro