2008 Ford F-250 Chrome Pillar Posts
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Pillar PostsFord F-250 Super Duty 2008, Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by Putco®, 4 Pieces. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like surface...Our price: $82.60$82.6020% OFF
- SAA® - Pillar Post TrimFord F-250 Super Duty 2008, Pillar Posts by SAA®, 4 Pieces. Spice up your vehicle's appearance with chrome-style SAA Pillar Posts. Made of high-quality mirror polished SS. Easy stick-and-go installation.Our price: $85.28$85.2820% OFF
- SES Trims® - Stainless Steel Pillar PostsFord F-250 2008, Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by SES Trims®, 4 Pieces. Enhance your vehicle's appearance and protect it at the same time with these premium grade Pillar Posts. They're triple chrome plated for lasting beauty and precision...Our price: $84.05$84.0520% OFF
- RI® - Polished Stainless Steel Pillar PostsFord F-250 2008, Polished Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Our price: $80.34$80.3420% OFF
- CCI® - Pillar Post TrimFord F-250 Crew Cab 2008, Pillar Posts by CCI®, 4 Pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's exterior in a professional manner with these stylish stainless steel accessories. Mirror-polished to add distinctive brilliance and match your OEM chrome,...Our price: $103.39$103.3920% OFF
Posted by William S.
"Letters look Fantastic - lots of compliments - have yet to see another F250 SuperDuty with these letters. Wasn't expecting them to be so thin though...a little pricey for 9 letters (hopefully, they hold up through the winter. They do fit nicely into the recessed lettering on the tailgate but be careful - the 3M tape is not so forgiving. Make sure you have them lined up before you set them in place. "
Posted by Carolyn R.
"Went on without a hitch; look like a million bucks on my Copper King Ranch F-250. 3M adhesive seems to hold well. Backing was a little difficult to get started removing (it's STICKY); if you don't have fingernails I suggest a pair of tweezers! The fit and finish is very nice. "
Posted by Lyle C.
"Handle cover looks great on my 2008 ford f-150. I looked for this product since I owned the truck back in 2008. It will add to the handles that I recently ordered. "
Posted by Mathieu L.
"This item looks awsome! Took about 15 mins to install and it surley changes the appearance of the whole truck. I will be buying my accessories from CarID in the future."
Posted by Jeff S.
"Found the ordering to be a breeze. The package that the item came in was very sturdy and therefore no damage to the product. Installation was easy enough for a cave man to do it. "