2006 Scion tC Lowering Kits
- KW Suspensions® - V2 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitScion tC 2006, V2 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit with 0.9"-2.3" Front and Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®. Threaded Struts Adjust Front and Rear Height. Variation 2 Inox coilovers are designed for the experienced driver who prefers to set...Our price: $1,849.99$1,849.99 20% OFF
- KSport® - Kontrol Pro Coilover KitScion tC 2006, Kontrol Pro Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring rate: 420 lb/in (Front), 532 lb/in (Rear). Upper Mount: Pillowball (Front), Aluminum (Rear). This is a set of 4 coilovers designed with...Our price: $966.00$966.00 20% OFF
- Eibach® - Sportline Lowering KitScion tC 2006, Sportline Lowering Kit with 2.0" Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Includes: 4 Springs. These performance-oriented replacement springs offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during normal driving while...Our price: $282.83$282.83 20% OFF
- Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering KitScion tC 2006, Pro-Kit Lowering Kit with 1.2" Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Includes: 4 Springs. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during normal driving...Our price: $282.83$282.83 20% OFF
- KSport® - Lowering KitScion tC FW21 Chassis 2006, Lowering Kit with 2" Front and 1.75" Rear Body Drop by KSport®. This is a set of 4 replacement front and rear coil springs designed with a progressive coil rate for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and...Our price: $156.00$156.00 20% OFF
- ST Suspensions® - Sport Tech Lowering KitScion tC 2006, Sport Tech Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. ST Suspensions offers front and rear Sport Tech line springs and shocks designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle to a moderate extent and achieve handling improvements...Our price: $263.91$263.91 20% OFF
- ARK Performance® - GT-F Lowering Spring KitScion tC ANT10L 2006, GT-F Lowering Spring Kit by ARK Performance®. Spring Rate Fornt: -40. Spring Rate Rear: -38. ARK Performance offers high quality lowering spring kits that provide a clean drop, comfortable ride, and greater performance. ARK...Our price: $288.15$288.15 20% OFF
- Spec-D® - Black with Red Lowering SpringsScion tC 2006, Black with Red Lowering Springs by Spec-D®. Beef up your chassis and suspension with performance parts from Spec-D. They have everything you need to give your car racetrack handling and stance, from lowering springs and coilovers,...Our price: $83.43$83.43 20% OFF
- Air Lift® - Performance Air Suspension KitsScion tC 2006, Performance Air Suspension Kits by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and handling are desired. Choose air compressors in standard or heavy-duty...Our price: $2,150.00 - $2,700.00$2,150.00 20% OFF
Posted by Conrad N.
"My 2001 Seville STS was not giving me a Cadillac ride, but having installed Arnott struts changed that. My car now runs as it did new."
Posted by Ed K.
"Variable rear coil springs are wonderful, and the ride of the car is much better than the air springs, and future repairs are not required."
Posted by Michael D.
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. No lights came on after replacing the active shocks. "
Posted by Michael D.
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. Mechanic did say he had to compress them a lot to get them in."
Posted by Daisy G.
"Product shipped very quickly. Easy to order on-line."