2005 Pontiac G6 All-Weather Mats
- WeatherTech® - All-Weather Floor MatsPontiac G6 2005, All-Weather Floor Mats by WeatherTech®. The mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in your vehicle and come with a...Our price: $54.95$54.95 20% OFF
- Lloyd® - NorthRidge™ Custom Fit Floor MatsPontiac G6 2005, NorthRidge™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. Looking to keep your vehicle neat and clean despite what the weather is doing outside? Add these great mats and get the ultimate protection along with a custom fit and one-of-a-kind...Our price: $64.90$64.90 20% OFF
- Lloyd® - Clear Protector™ Floor MatsPontiac G6 2005, Clear Protector™ Floor Mats by Lloyd®. This is the perfect way of protecting the beauty of your vehicle floor covering without hiding it. The Protector Mats provide full protection without the heavy look of rubber mats and with...Our price: $43.09$43.09 20% OFF
- Lloyd® - Rubbertite™ All-Weather Protection Floor Mats Pontiac G6 2005, Rubbertite™ All-Weather Protection Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The Rubbertite is an attractive, custom fitting and easily cleaned protective mat. You can even have it in Fun Colors or the traditional Black, Gray, Tan or Crystal...Our price: $54.90$54.90 20% OFF
- Husky Liners® - Heavy Duty Floor MatsPontiac G6 Sedan 2005, Heavy Duty Floor Mats by Husky Liners®. The extra thick Heavy Duty Floor mats offer perfect comfort and perfect protection against water, snow, salt, sand, mud and most chemicals. The patented thermoplastic material works...Our price: $48.95$48.95 20% OFF
- FanMats® - Heavy Duty Vinyl MatsUniversal Heavy Duty Vinyl Mats by FanMats®. 2-Pieces Mats for 1st and 2nd Rows. Show your colors with Car Mats from FanMats, proudly displaying the logo of your favorite team, college or military branch. The FanMats make it fun to protect the...Our price: $26.14 - $38.71$26.14 20% OFF
Posted by Mike J.
"I bought these for my 2010 G6 and they fit like a glove... Absoultely love them. Easy to install, take out and clean. I would highly recommend these to anyone. I'm sure they will withstand the MN winters."
Posted by Angelica R.
"I bought the manufacturer's floor liners. It does not cover the sides. I went into a friend's car and saw how it completely covers the carpet as for the one I have. I asked her where she got them and she gave me this web-site. I bought one for my son and now I am gonna purchase one for myself."