2005 Mazda 6 Catalytics
- Walker® - Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterMazda 6 3.0L V6 2005, Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Walker®. This component is constructed for your vehicle’s specific emissions requirements and designed to meet EPA regulations. The part features the correct load of...Our price: $324.60 - $394.01$324.6020% OFF
- Walker® - Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterMazda 6 2005, Universal Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker®. This part features the correct load of precious metals to ensure the proper limitation of tailpipe emissions. It is designed to meet the EPA policy and emission reduction requirements....Our price: $89.12 - $150.50$89.1220% OFF
- Walker® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterMazda 6 2.3L L4 2005, Direct Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker®. This catalytic converter is constructed specially for your vehicle to directly replace the original equipment part and comes ready to install. The part is designed to meet EPA...Our price: $260.93 - $414.33$260.9320% OFF
- Bosal® - Catalytic ConverterMazda 6 S 2005, Catalytic Converter by Bosal®. If you’re in need of a replacement catalytic converter, you can’t do better than Bosal. They’re a leading supplier to vehicle manufacturers and use advanced manufacturing techniques to ensure...Our price: $279.04 - $466.53$279.0420% OFF
- Eastern® - Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterMazda 6 With LEV Emissions 2005, Universal Fit Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. Whether your catalytic converter is damaged by road debris or failed due to an engine problem, you definitely need a new one, and this product is the way to...Our price: $76.26 - $79.20$76.2620% OFF
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterMazda 6 2005, Direct Fit Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. If you need to replace your failed or damaged catalytic converter, this product is the right choice. Designed specifically for your vehicle, this catalytic converter is a great...Our price: $256.84 - $416.75$256.8420% OFF
- Victor Reinz® - Catalytic Converter GasketMazda 6 3.0L 2005, Catalytic Converter Gasket by Victor Reinz®. OEM Standard. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $3.93 - $4.57$3.9320% OFF
- Eastern® - Universal Catalytic ConverterUniversal Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. Keep your exhaust emissions within specifications and your vehicle running in top condition with this quality product. Made of stainless steel, the catalytic converter is designed to reduce...Our price: $46.04 - $397.18$46.0420% OFF
- DEC® - Catalytic ConverterMazda 6 2005, Catalytic Converter by DEC®. Is your car noisier these days? Can you smell exhaust fumes in the cabin? Exhaust system repairs should not be put off, both for safety and legal reasons, but before you waste your time and gas rushing...Our price: $525.91 - $761.64$525.9120% OFF
- Weapon-R® - CEL EliminatorUniversal CEL Eliminator by Weapon-R®. Get rid of that annoying CEL (Check Engine Light) without affecting your car’s performance.Our price: $45.00$45.0020% OFF
Posted by Leonard S.
"This was a great performance add-on to the MX5 Miata. A throaty growl without being overbearing. Paired up with the K&N Apollo cold air intake, made for some instant power and torque. Only issue was delay in shipment due to out of stock condition, but worth the wait."
Posted by Steven H.
"Great! Exhaust sounds amazing and looks great. Installed in 30 mins. All over a good exhaust."
Posted by Eric G.
"Haven't installed yet but looks great!"
Posted by Monte W.
"Perfect fit! Easy installation for DIY. Everything lined up perfectly. Three bolts on the front, two on the rear. You need to replace the two gaskets, available at the Auto stores and probably new bolts. You'll need some penetrating spray to loosen the bolts (PB Blaster). Once the car is on jack stands, less than an hour taking off the old one, less than an hour doing the install."
Posted by Stephen K.
"Was great product, fit with no problems and shut off my cel code. So overall great product, also great service from CARiD."