Look up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
2004 Chevy Tahoe Replacement Engine Parts
- Replace® OE Replacement EngineChevy Tahoe 2004, OE Replacement Remanufactured Engine by Replace®. C10 Engine, C11 Engine, C12 Engine, ISO 14000 and ISO 9000 Quality Control, 0.8570" Width Rear Flange. "Sim Tested" for Compression, Leaks, Noises, Oil Pressure....Designed to be better than newReverse engineered to ensure any factory defects are eliminated
$2,560.94from $2,048.75 - $2,148.75# 23075903
- Sealed Power® Engine PistonChevy Tahoe 2004, Engine Piston Engine Piston by Sealed Power®.
$47.19from $37.75 - $64.74# 38656725
- Sealed Power® Engine Connecting Rod BearingChevy Tahoe 2004, Engine Connecting Rod Bearing by Sealed Power®.
$3.81from $3.05 - $47.26# 38656740
- FRAM® Tough Guard™ Full-Flow Spin-On Oil FilterChevy Tahoe FI 2004, Tough Guard™ Full-Flow Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. This filter is designed to ensure maximum protection to your engine under any driving conditions. FRAM Tough Guard oil filter uses only...Ensures extreme engine protection and oil filtrationDesigned for Premium Conventional and Synthetic Blend Motor Oil
- FRAM® High Mileage™ Full-Flow Spin-On Oil FilterChevy Tahoe FI 2004, High Mileage™ Full-Flow Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. This Full-Flow Spin-On filter helps to extend the service life of High Mileage vehicles ensuring maximum engine protection and unrestricted oil...Ensures extreme engine protection and oil filtration for older high mileage vehiclesContains time-released additives to maintain protection throughout oil life
- Westar® Front Engine MountChevy Tahoe 2004, Front Engine Mount by Westar®. Use 2 per Car. Engineered to minimize vibration from the engine. This engine mount will make sure your engine runs quietly and does not rattle when started and while driving.Build with quality that matches or exceeds OEM SpecificationsPerfect fit
- DEA® Engine MountChevy Tahoe 2004, Engine Mount by DEA®. Designed to meet all OE standards and specifications, these engine mounts will fit your vehicle with no modifications. They will safely connect the engine to the car frame keeping it in...Designed to meet or exceed OE specificationsConstructed to deliver consistent performance
$56.78from $45.42 - $74.02# 23226601
- Anchor® Engine MountsChevy Tahoe 2004, Engine Mounts by Anchor®. If you feel vibration accompanied by unusual noise when driving, this can be the sign of a bad engine mount. Replace it with a mount from the leading aftermarket supplier, Anchor....Direct OEM replacementSecurely supports the engine on the chassis
- Replace® OE Replacement Cylinder HeadChevy Tahoe 2004, OE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace®. Block Cast # 51358, 392, 393, 67398, 66910, 41048BB,, Crank Cast # 53482, 2216, 52312, Left Head Cast # 9862, 1706, H235, Right Head Cast # 9862, 1706,...Completely disassembled, thoroughly cleaned, and carefully inspectedChecked for cracks
- Sealed Power® Engine Intake ValveChevy Tahoe 2004, Engine Intake Valve by Sealed Power®. With Chrome Plated Stem. Standard Size. 1.8900" Head Diameter, 0.3134" Stem Diameter, 4.8680" Overall Length.
- Sealed Power® Engine Exhaust ValveChevy Tahoe 2004, Engine Exhaust Valve by Sealed Power®. With Chrome Plated Stem. Standard Size. 1.5470" Head Diameter, 0.3136" Stem Diameter, 4.9150" Overall Length.
- Sealed Power® Engine Push RodChevy Tahoe 2004, Engine Push Rod by Sealed Power®. 7.3880" Overall Length, Standard Size.
- Dorman® Driver Side Valve CoverChevy Tahoe 2004, Driver Side Valve Cover by Dorman®. With Valve Cover, Gasket and Mounting Bolts. Polished. 3 x 5 x 19.5. Standard Short Valve Cover Replacement. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 12570427....Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeProvides a tight, lasting seal against oil leaks
- Bosch® DistancePlus™ Oil FilterChevy Tahoe 2004, DistancePlus™ Oil Filter by Bosch®. Bosch DistancePlus Oil Filters are high efficiency/high capacity oil filters designed to keep oil clean longer and protect the vehicle's engine. Comparing to conventional...Designed to work with a synthetic, semi-synthetic, or conventional oil brand99.9% efficient to remove more dirt
- Bosch® Premium Oil FilterChevy Tahoe 2004, Premium Oil Filter by Bosch®. For premium engine performance, you need a premium oil filter. This filter from Bosch is highly efficient in filtering the oil by trapping both large and microscopic particles from...Designed for a proper fit99% efficiency – traps small engine-damaging particles
- Bosch® Workshop Oil FilterChevy Tahoe 2004, Workshop Oil Filter by Bosch®. When visiting your local repair shop to get a routine oil change, replace your old oil filter with a workshop oil filter from Bosch. Having an efficiency of 97.5%, this filter holds...Screens up to 97.5% of harmful contaminants such as dirt and oil from getting into the engineHolds up to 13 grams of dirt and contaminants
- Motorcraft® Engine Oil FilterChevy Tahoe 2004, Engine Oil Filter by Motorcraft®. At your next oil change, replace your dirty oil filter with this premium product. Engineered specifically for your Ford, Mercury, or Lincoln, the Motorcraft oil filter thoroughly...Direct OEM replacementRecommended by Ford Motor Company
- MANN-Filter® Spin-On Oil FilterChevy Tahoe 2004, Spin-On Oil Filter by MANN-Filter®. 1 Piece. This oil filter is designed to provide the engine with clean oil needed for smooth and long-lasting operation. The product stands up to even the most demanding...Optimum protection for the engineDesigned for modern high-performance oil
- Hastings® Full-Flow Spin-on Oil FilterChevy Tahoe 2004, Full-Flow Spin-on Oil Filter by Hastings®. 1 Piece. This filter traps contaminants from the oil minimizing the possibility of costly engine repairs. To prevent any leaks, it comes with a nitrile gasket that...Protects the engine from damaging contaminantsExcels in both contaminant removal efficiency and contaminant holding capacity
- Spectra Premium® Engine Oil PanChevy Tahoe 2004, Engine Oil Pan by Spectra Premium®. Does Not Include Gasket. This oil pan is designed to provide OE quality, fit, and performance. It's manufactured using Spectra Premium's engineering analysis and deep knowledge...Stores the engine oil and protects the the bottom of the vehicle's engine from road debrisManufactured using both spot welding and baffle processes to ensure OE design and fit
- AutoLoc® Stainless Steel Engine Oil DipstickChevy Tahoe 2004, Stainless Steel Engine Oil Dipstick by AutoLoc®. Autoloc Stainless Steel dipsticks give your engine the fluid-checking glory it deserves. These highly-attractive, classy dipsticks are available for engines and...Highly DurableCNC Machined Aluminum
$24.94from $19.95 - $50.00# 46607385
- Dorman® Engine Oil Drain Plug GasketChevy Tahoe 2004, Rubber Engine Oil Drain Plug Gasket by Dorman®. Dorman’s Oil Drain Plug Gasket is conveniently designed as a direct replacement for stripped gaskets. A proper fit is ensured, every time. Replacement is...Proper fit with the drain plug ensures a tight sealManufactured from high quality materials for a long service life
$1.98from $1.58 - $12.37# 16719953
- Dorman® Oil Drain Plug GasketChevy Tahoe 2004, Stainless Steel Oil Drain Plug Gasket by Dorman®. Dorman’s Oil Drain Plugs are coated for high corrosion resistance and a long service life. Many styles are available, including standard, inset gasket, molded...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeDorman’s oversized, piggyback, and rubber expanding plugs eliminate the need to replace the entire pan, saving you time, labor and money
$4.18from $3.34 - $19.82# 43260959
- Hayden® Ultra-Cool™ Engine Oil Cooler KitUniversal Ultra-Cool™ Engine Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®, Length 12-1/2", Thickness 3/4", Description: Replacement cooler for 459 & 462 Oil Cooler Kits, Fitting Size 1/2" Push-on, Height 7-1/2". Hayden Automotive engineers,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located
- Hayden® Rapid-Cool™ Heavy Duty Oil CoolerUniversal Rapid-Cool™ Heavy Duty Oil Cooler by Hayden®. This product is perfect for transmission and engine oil cooling applications that require a higher flow range and increased heat transfer capacity in a compact space. The...Plate and fin designPatented internal turbulation for increased heat transfer and minimal pressure drop
$86.84from $69.47 - $119.45# 22188605
- Hayden® Swirl-Cool™ Heavy Duty Oil CoolerUniversal Swirl-Cool™ Heavy Duty Oil Cooler by Hayden®. Keep your oil cool with this part. Designed for rugged heavy-duty use, this oil cooler features brazed copper tubes with aluminum fin construction. The turbulators in its...Designed for rugged heavy-duty useBrazed copper tubes and aluminum fin construction
$80.11from $64.09 - $570.94# 22190786
- Hayden® Engine Oil Cooler Metal Line KitUniversal Engine Oil Cooler Metal Line Kit by Hayden®. Keep your engine oil cool with this product. Designed to route oil lines past exhaust manifolds, the part provides exceptional protection and years of reliable service. The kit...Designed to route oil lines past exhaust manifoldsProvides protection where standard hoses can fail
- Hayden® Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Oil CoolerChevy Tahoe 2004, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Oil Cooler by Hayden®. Size: 9" x 2 1/2" x 3/4" Light Duty. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the...Designed for vehicles with 3/8" I.D. power steering return hoseRemoves destructive heat and prolongs the life of the power steering system
- Cloyes® Engine Timing ChainChevy Tahoe 2004, Engine Timing Chain by Cloyes®. Links: 60. Pitch: 3/8". Rollers: Single. Keep your engine’s valvetrain and balance shafts in perfect time with Cloyes, the world leader in timing drive systems. No matter whether...Maintains critical valvetrain and balance shaft timingPrevents performance problems and possible engine damage that can result from incorrect timing
- Sealed Power® Engine Timing ChainChevy Tahoe 2004, Engine Timing Chain by Sealed Power®. 60 Links.
- Sealed Power® Engine Timing Crankshaft SprocketChevy Tahoe 2004, Engine Timing Crankshaft Sprocket by Sealed Power®. 22 Teeth.
- Sealed Power® Engine Timing Camshaft SprocketChevy Tahoe 2004, Engine Timing Camshaft Sprocket by Sealed Power®.
- Dorman® Timing CoverChevy Tahoe 2004, Timing Cover by Dorman®. Size: 13" L x 11" W x 2" H. Material: Aluminum. Finish: Silver. Without Installation Hardware. w Timing Cover, Gasket, Seal and Block Off Plate. This is an aftermarket part that replaces...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeWhere applicable, seal and/or oil pump gaskets are provided for powerful leak prevention
- Dorman® Harmonic Balancer and Pulley AssemblyChevy Tahoe 2004, Harmonic Balancer and Pulley Assembly by Dorman®. Finish: Black. Without Degree Markings. Without Installation Hardware. w Balancer, Instruction Sheet. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #...Includes woodruff key, bolts, and washers for a complete repair (where applicable)Direct replacement to ensure proper fit
- Dorman® Drive Belt Idler PulleyChevy Tahoe 2004, Drive Belt Idler Pulley by Dorman®. Diameter: 90 mm, Width: 30 mm. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 10067479, 10141997, 12552361, 12564505, 12564510, 12580771, 12580773, 15662645, 1L2Z8678AB,...Steel or plastic construction for long-lasting durability against heat, shock and corrosionReplacement stops squeak, squeal or groaning noise associated with a worn idler pulley
- Dorman® Automatic Belt TensionerChevy Tahoe 2004, Automatic Belt Tensioner by Dorman®. Rigorously tested for a sustained, secure performance by a team of product and quality engineers, Dorman’s Automatic Belt Tensioner Assembly is designed to provide proper...Quality tests on this part include torque testing, spring-back testing, corrosion-resistance testing, and on-vehicle testingSolid steel or aluminum construction for long-lasting durability
$30.93from $24.74 - $28.29# 25581497
- Continental Elite® Gatorback™ Grooved Drive Belt Idler PulleysChevy Tahoe 2004, Gatorback™ Grooved Drive Belt Idler Pulleys by Continental Elite®. Use 1 per Car. Smooth. Every part in this assembly is engineered to look, install, and operate the same way or better than the factory parts....Original equipment equivalentFactory-like fit and dependability
- Dayco® PowerBond™ Premium OEM Replacement Harmonic BalancerChevy Tahoe 2004, PowerBond™ Premium OEM Replacement Harmonic Balancer by Dayco®. Whether you are a professional engine rebuilder or shade tree mechanic, this product is what you need when OE quality, fit, and function are a...OE quality, fit, and function at an affordable priceSG (Spheroidal Graphite) iron casting for extra durability
- Dayco® No Slack™ Belt Tensioner PulleyChevy Tahoe 2004, No Slack™ Belt Tensioner Pulley by Dayco®. Position: Alternator, Water Pump and Power Steering. Manufactured using sophisticated three dimensional computer aided design (CAD) and finite element analysis (FEA),...Designed to replace serpentine and V-belt idler and tensioner pulleysReduces vibrations and therefore prolongs belt life
- Dayco® No Slack™ Automatic Belt Tensioner AssemblyChevy Tahoe 2004, No Slack™ Automatic Belt Tensioner Assembly by Dayco®. Designed to maintain constant belt tension, this tensioner provides less variations in tension to prevent premature accessory bearing failure due to high...Maintains constant tension on serpentine belt drivesEliminates belt noise and reduces slippage
$33.43from $26.74 - $30.56# 24488984
- Gates® DriveAlign™ Premium OE Automatic Belt TensionerChevy Tahoe 2004, DriveAlign™ Premium OE Automatic Belt Tensioner by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste...
$35.34from $28.27 - $28.83# 20725723
- Gates® DriveAlign™ Premium OE Tensioner PulleyChevy Tahoe 2004, DriveAlign™ Premium OE Tensioner Pulley by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time...
$20.38from $16.30 - $23.38# 48828237
- Hayden® Automatic Belt TensionerChevy Tahoe 2004, Automatic Belt Tensioner by Hayden®. This part is designed to maintain constant tension on the serpentine belt to extend both belt and accessory drive bearing life. The Hayden belt tensioner features OE quality to...Provides consistent and correct belt tension to increase the lifespan of belt accessoriesBuilt to OEM specifications
$39.01from $31.21 - $38.79# 23619167
- Hayden® Idler / Tensioner PulleyChevy Tahoe 2004, Idler / Tensioner Pulley by Hayden®. This part is designed to route the drive belt and keep it tight. If the pulley goes bad, it can cause problems with cooling, charging, steering, and climate control. Replace a...Constructed to ensure OE quality and reliabilityMade of steel and thermoplastic for long service life and superior dampening
$19.76from $15.81 - $16.92# 23619185
- Continental Elite® Gatorback™ Poly-V Serpentine BeltChevy Tahoe 2004, Gatorback™ Poly-V Serpentine Belt by Continental Elite®. Use 1 per Car. Continental Elite™ has you covered with quality serpentine belts that efficiently link two or more rotating shafts and feature quieter,...Sturdy materials maintain tension integrity during belt service life for better wear resistanceGreater flexibility and cooler operation thanks to advanced materials
$24.48from $19.58 - $30.67# 21585336
- Dayco® Poly Rib™ W Profile Serpentine BeltChevy Tahoe 2004, Poly Rib™ W Profile Serpentine Belt by Dayco®. Compared to any other belt on the market, this belt provides better belt-to-pulley contact thus reducing slippage and noise thanks to its multiple rib W profile...Designed for power transmission on multiple-accessory drivesW Profile conforms to worn misaligned drives in older applications
$24.78from $19.82 - $30.92# 24488987
- Dayco® Drive Rite V-Ribbed Serpentine BeltChevy Tahoe 2004, Drive Rite V-Ribbed Serpentine Belt by Dayco®. Specially formulated high temperature Polymer along with the highest level of engineered reinforcement proves to perform better in belt operating temperature and...Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speedsQuicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
$16.98from $13.58 - $19.90# 24617793
- Continental® ContiTech™ Conti-V Multirib™ Serpentine BeltChevy Tahoe 2004, ContiTech™ Conti-V Multirib™ Serpentine Belt by Continental®. Includes: Belt Only. Designed to transmit torque and drive engine accessories, this serpentine belt provides quieter and cooler performance,...OE quality product for safe, reliable, and efficient performanceProvides quiet performance, even in wet conditions
$13.58from $10.86 - $29.74# 23182578
- Gates® Micro-V AT™ Premium OE Serpentine V-Ribbed BeltChevy Tahoe 2004, Micro-V AT™ Premium OE Serpentine V-Ribbed Belt by Gates®. Replacement belt for Accessory Belt Drive Systems (ABDS) and other serpentine belt applications. Designed using advanced manufacturing technology and...
$25.96from $20.77 - $26.29# 20725726
- Gates® MasterPro™ Standard Serpentine V-Ribbed BeltChevy Tahoe 2004, MasterPro™ Standard Serpentine V-Ribbed Belt by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your...
$25.96from $20.77 - $26.29# 20725730
- Gates® Roadmax™ Standard Serpentine V-Ribbed BeltChevy Tahoe 2004, Roadmax™ Standard Serpentine V-Ribbed Belt by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your...
$9.95from $7.96 - $17.64# 48524920
- Dorman® Magnetic Crankshaft SensorChevy Tahoe 2004, Magnetic Crankshaft Sensor by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. Material: Metal, Plastic. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 12560228. Engine Crankshaft Position Sensors measure crankshaft location to...Direct replacement for a proper fitEasy to install
- Delphi® OE Ignition Knock (Detonation) SensorChevy Tahoe 2004, Ignition Knock (Detonation) Sensor by Delphi®. Delphi knock sensors "listen" for a variety of knock frequencies under different operating conditions, to detect shifts and provide an accurate signal to the engine...Extensive coverageManufactured to meet or exceed OE requirements and testing
- Beck Arnley® Camshaft Position SensorChevy Tahoe 4.8L 2004, Camshaft Position Sensor by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials
- Beck Arnley® Crankshaft Position SensorChevy Tahoe 2004, Crankshaft Position Sensor by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control ModuleChevy Tahoe 2004, Remanufactured Engine Control Module by A1 Cardone®. 100% resolder of critical components ensures superior electrical connections, no intermittent failures and longer product life. On-car vehicle validation...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price
$137.58from $110.06 - $144.31# 25216713
- Delphi® Engine Crankshaft Position SensorChevy Tahoe 2004, Engine Crankshaft Position Sensor by Delphi®. Delphi sensors use the Hall Effect or magneto resistive (MR) principles for accurate and clean signal input to the electronic control module (ECM). The result is more...Extensive coverageApplications for ignition (camshaft and crankshaft position and speed), transmission (vehicle or engine speed) and anti-lock braking systems (wheel speed)
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ Crankshaft Position SensorChevy Tahoe 2004, Tru-Tech™ Crankshaft Position Sensor by Standard®, Use 1 per Car. Type Connection: Male, Female. Terminal Type: Blade. Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located
$39.10from $31.28 - $32.54# 23835596
- Sealed Power® Engine Crankshaft Main Bearing SetChevy Tahoe 2004, Engine Crankshaft Main Bearing Set by Sealed Power®.
$126.96from $101.57 - $113.81# 39573811
- Spectra Premium® Engine Crankshaft Position SensorChevy Tahoe 2004, Engine Crankshaft Position Sensor by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium Crankshaft Position Sensors are designed and produced under a strict TS16949 quality control process.All sensors are durability tested at 100 cycles of thermal shock (-50 to 300° F), to ensure reliability from extreme vibration24 hours salt spray test - to ensure sensors provide high corrosion resistance
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlPerforming a Basic Engine Tune Up
This article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction...
Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
Popular Popular Products
2004 Chevy Tahoe Replacement Engine Parts Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2004 Chevy Tahoe | Posted by Blake | (Cordell, OK)
The product I ordered is precisely what I received. Everything arrived on time and in brand new condition. Thank you.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2004 Chevy Tahoe Models
- 2004 Chevy Tahoe LS Replacement Engine Parts
- 2004 Chevy Tahoe LT Replacement Engine Parts
- 2004 Chevy Tahoe Z71 Replacement Engine Parts