2002 Blackwood Canoe Carriers & Kayak Racks
- Thule® - Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak CarrierLincoln Blackwood 2002, Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Carrier by Thule®. The Hullavator is Thule's premium lift-assist kayak carrier. It enables one person to load the carrier from the side of the vehicle at waist level, and the gas-assist struts...Our price: $530.95$530.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Slipstream Kayak RackLincoln Blackwood 2002, Slipstream Kayak Rack by Thule®. This premium load assist carrier makes kayak loading and unloading possible for one person, because it supports 50% of the kayak's weight with a sliding roller that extends beyond the back...Our price: $305.95$305.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Roll Model Kayak RackLincoln Blackwood with Normal Roof 2002, Roll Model Kayak Rack by Thule®. Prevent damage to your vehicle and your kayak with this easy to load rack. The integrated rollers keep the boat from contacting the vehicle as it's loaded, while guiding it...Our price: $219.95$219.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Double Decker Surfboard CarrierLincoln Blackwood 2002, Double Decker Surfboard Carrier by Thule®. The Double Decker is Thule's premium, top of the line surfboard carrier. It can safely and securely transport 2 surfboards up to 26" wide. The Speed-Link™ mounting system and easy...Our price: $206.95$206.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - SUP Taxi Paddleboard CarrierLincoln Blackwood 2002, SUP Taxi Paddleboard Carrier by Thule®. The SUP (Stand-Up Paddleboard) Taxi is Thule's premium, top of the line paddleboard carrier. It can safely and securely transport 2 paddleboards up to 34" wide. The Speed-Link™...Our price: $197.95$197.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Hull-a-Port Kayak CarrierLincoln Blackwood 2002, Hull-a-Port Kayak Carrier by Thule®. The Hull-a-Port delivers easy kayak loading and unloading, and safe, secure transport, with the versatility of enabling you to mount other Thule accessories on your roof rack. It can...Our price: $134.95 - $179.95$134.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Glide and Set Kayak CarrierLincoln Blackwood 2002, Glide and Set Kayak Carrier by Thule®. For ease of loading and ultimate hull protection, Thule offers this premium saddle combination. It guides and sets the kayak for smooth loading, unloading and transport. The Glide and...Our price: $179.95$179.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Stacker Kayak CarrierLincoln Blackwood 2002, Stacker Kayak Carrier by Thule®. As its name implies, the Stacker lets you carry up to 4 kayaks stacked on their side, safely and easily, or you can carry less than 4 kayaks and have room left for other Thule accessories....Our price: $139.95$139.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Top Deck Kayak RackLincoln Blackwood 2002, Top Deck Kayak Rack by Thule®. The Top Deck offers safe and secure Kayak or Stand-Up Paddleboard transport at a great value. The integrated rubber pads support the hull in 4 places and hold the boat in position, while the...Our price: $98.95$98.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Set-to-Go Kayak RackLincoln Blackwood 2002, Set-to-Go Kayak Rack by Thule®. These form fitting saddles hug and grip the hull of your kayak, for maximum stability and protection. Requires 2 sets of saddles, or use in conjunction with Hydro-Glide™ saddles for the...Our price: $89.95$89.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Hydro-Glide Kayak RackLincoln Blackwood 2002, Hydro-Glide Kayak Rack by Thule®. For ease of loading and secure transportation, Thule offers these felt-lined gliding saddles. They guide and set the kayak for smooth loading, unloading and transport. Requires 2 sets of...Our price: $89.95$89.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Canoe CarrierLincoln Blackwood 2002, Canoe Carrier by Thule®. Protect your canoe as it's transported safely and securely with the Thule Canoe Carrier. The padded cradles protect the gunwales from damage while providing maximum hold and stability. This carrier...Our price: $84.95$84.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Hang-Two Surf CarrierLincoln Blackwood 2002, Hang-Two Surf Carrier by Thule®. Transport up to 2 surfboards safely and securely with this easy to mount, easy to load, inexpensive carrier. The oversized cradles both support and protect your boards, and the easy to use...Our price: $75.95$75.95 20% OFF
- SportRack® - Watersport CarrierUniversal Watersport Carrier by SportRack®. These kits provide an economical way to transport a canoe or kayak on a vehicle roof. Each kit includes durable closed cell foam blocks that deliver support for the watercraft while being gentle to the...Our price: $21.16 - $52.92$21.16 20% OFF
- SportRack® - Replacement Foam BlocksUniversal Replacement Foam Blocks by SportRack®. If one of the foam blocks that came with your SportRack Watersport Carrier is lost or damaged, these replacement foam blocks can be used. They’re identical to the blocks originally supplied with the...Our price: $12.60 - $21.16$12.60 20% OFF
"I decided on the Curt 18115 for my Mini Cooper Countryman because it looked nice, the size was good, and the price was great. I have not been disappointed. The roof rack arrived in a single large box that was not too heavy for me to carry into my living room for assembly. There are three metal plates for the sides and back of the carrier, the two basket pieces, and the wind deflector and hardware. The two side plates were stuck together and scratched up pretty badly, but that was the only damage. Once assembled, a little flat black touch-up and this was taken care of. Assembly was not difficult although, the included instructions were terrible. The hardware for the wind deflector could have been explained better, but there are not that many pieces so someone mechanical enough to assemble IKEA furniture would not need the instructions anyway. Assembled, the basket is light enough for me to place it on the roof of my car alone. A taller car and you may want some assistance. The hardware for mounting it to the cross bars was easy to assemble and worked great, but I would recommend re-tightening it (the nuts are made to be tightened by hand) after 50-100 miles. Empty, the carrier hurt my gas mileage by about 1.5 mpg. There is not much else to say. It looks nice. The finish is pretty nice and has been durable enough to survive a couple of 300 mile trips already. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking fr a general purpose universal cargo carrier."
"The Highland roof carrier was everything we expected and more. Top value for the money. Very easy installation."
"Along with the cargo carrier, this net was the cheapest by far of all the products we looked at. Really happy with the product. "
"Shopped around quite a bit and was looking at other car carriers that were at least a few hundred dollars more. When we found the Curt, we were a little skeptical based on the price, but decided to give it a shot after reading the reviews. Glad we did! This is a great cargo carrier, looks sharp on top of our Outback and was easy to install. The free shipping was a plus! "
"The product was very good quality, just wasn't what I needed. Be careful when buying a universal cargo box as this product did not fit the Thule cross bar system installed on a Mazda CX-9! Returned to CARiD which was an easy process. Thanks."