2002 Blackwood Roof Cargo Boxes
- Thule® - Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxLincoln Blackwood 2002, Hyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®, 89" L x 34" W x 16" H. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make...Our price: $959.95$959.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Force Cargo BoxLincoln Blackwood 2002, Force Cargo Box by Thule®, 65" L - 92.5" L. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation...Our price: $99.95 - $589.95$99.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Pulse Cargo BoxLincoln Blackwood 2002, Pulse Cargo Box by Thule®, 67" L - 88.5" L. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most...Our price: $99.95 - $584.95$99.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Sidekick Cargo BoxLincoln Blackwood 2002, Sidekick Cargo Box by Thule®. If you don't have a lot to carry, or you want to have room on your roof rack for other equipment like a bicycle, then the Sidekick Cargo Box is for you. The attractive 2-tone, rugged...Our price: $99.95 - $584.95$99.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Sonic Cargo BoxLincoln Blackwood 2002, Sonic Cargo Box by Thule®, 73" L - 100.5" L. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic...Our price: $99.95 - $719.95$99.95 20% OFF
- Rola® - Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®, 93"x32"x18". The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $396.58$396.58 20% OFF
- Rola® - Airfoil LG Roof Top Luggage CarrierUniversal Airfoil LG Roof Top Luggage Carrier by Rola®, 56"x36"x16-1/2". The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs,12 cubic ft. of storage space. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage.Our price: $337.82$337.82 20% OFF
- Pro Series® - Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage CarrierUniversal Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage Carrier by Pro Series®, 72" L x 24" W x 17" H. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a good time....Our price: $313.34$313.34 20% OFF
- Thule® - Tahoe Roof Cargo BagLincoln Blackwood with Normal Roof 2002, Tahoe Roof Cargo Bag by Thule®, 41" L x 34" W x 18" H. The Tahoe gives you all the carrying ability of a large capacity hardshell cargo box with the convenience of an easy to store, easy to mount bag. It...Our price: $188.95$188.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Portage Canoe CarrierLincoln Blackwood with Normal Roof 2002, Portage Canoe Carrier by Thule®. Thule's easiest loading canoe carrier with universal roof-rack compatibility. Durable gunwales with ramped sides provide easy loading. Strong, durable load straps with...Our price: $99.95 - $319.95$99.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Quest Roof Cargo BagLincoln Blackwood with Normal Roof 2002, Quest Roof Cargo Bag by Thule®, 40" L x 32" W x 18" H. The Quest is the economical solution when you need additional cargo carrying capacity. It mounts quickly and conveniently on the roof, even if you only...Our price: $80.95$80.95 20% OFF
"I decided on the Curt 18115 for my Mini Cooper Countryman because it looked nice, the size was good, and the price was great. I have not been disappointed. The roof rack arrived in a single large box that was not too heavy for me to carry into my living room for assembly. There are three metal plates for the sides and back of the carrier, the two basket pieces, and the wind deflector and hardware. The two side plates were stuck together and scratched up pretty badly, but that was the only damage. Once assembled, a little flat black touch-up and this was taken care of. Assembly was not difficult although, the included instructions were terrible. The hardware for the wind deflector could have been explained better, but there are not that many pieces so someone mechanical enough to assemble IKEA furniture would not need the instructions anyway. Assembled, the basket is light enough for me to place it on the roof of my car alone. A taller car and you may want some assistance. The hardware for mounting it to the cross bars was easy to assemble and worked great, but I would recommend re-tightening it (the nuts are made to be tightened by hand) after 50-100 miles. Empty, the carrier hurt my gas mileage by about 1.5 mpg. There is not much else to say. It looks nice. The finish is pretty nice and has been durable enough to survive a couple of 300 mile trips already. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking fr a general purpose universal cargo carrier."
"The Highland roof carrier was everything we expected and more. Top value for the money. Very easy installation."
"Along with the cargo carrier, this net was the cheapest by far of all the products we looked at. Really happy with the product. "
"Shopped around quite a bit and was looking at other car carriers that were at least a few hundred dollars more. When we found the Curt, we were a little skeptical based on the price, but decided to give it a shot after reading the reviews. Glad we did! This is a great cargo carrier, looks sharp on top of our Outback and was easy to install. The free shipping was a plus! "
Posted by Adam R.
"The product was very good quality, just wasn't what I needed. Be careful when buying a universal cargo box as this product did not fit the Thule cross bar system installed on a Mazda CX-9! Returned to CARiD which was an easy process. Thanks."