2000 Toyota Solara Roof Ski & Snowboard Racks
- Rola® - Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®, 93"x32"x18". The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $403.67$403.6720% OFF
- Thule® - Flat Top Ski and Snowboard RackToyota Solara Coupe Without Factory Cross Bars Normal Roof 2000, Flat Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Flat Top is a premium carrier that provides fast and easy mounting with easy and secure ski or snowboard loading. Thule's exclusive...Our price: $169.95 - $199.95$169.9520% OFF
- Yakima® - PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksToyota Solara 2000, PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks for Naked Roof by Yakima®. Save your money for lift tickets. These affordable carriers are available in models that will carry up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to 6 pairs of...Our price: $139.00 - $169.00$139.0020% OFF
- Yakima® - FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksToyota Solara 2000, FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks for Naked Roof by Yakima®. With their sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic shape and mirror black finish, adjustable features, and custom mounting systems, these ski and snowboard racks are the...Our price: $219.00 - $239.00$219.0020% OFF
- SportRack® - Deluxe Ski and Snowboard RackToyota Solara 2 Door 2000, Deluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack by SportRack®. Transport up to 8 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on your roof rack with the Deluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack. The rubber arms on these carriers grip and hold skis or snowboards...Our price: $93.44 - $171.31$93.4420% OFF
- Rola® - Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $139.64$139.6420% OFF
Posted by Sonny C.
"Very nice rack that fits on factory mounts. Easy to install. If I ever have to sell my car, I'll most likely buy another version of the same set."
Posted by Gerrit H V.
"The roof rack comes with instructions that are not always straightforward, so it took me some time to install the whole thing and get it right and snug... It is important to notice that the parts that are in the front are different from the parts in the back. If you place the wrong part in the wrong place, it is not going to work. It is a very good product, but I would prefer a more clear explanation of all small parts and a more clear instruction how to install it."
Posted by Wayne D.
" Needed a roof racks system to strap down a cargo bag to gain more room in my Prius for a summer trip. Received the racks quickly, easy to install, look good. Thanks!"
Posted by Joachim G.
Posted by Joachim G.
"If you have a big SUV, you will definitely need to get the extension."