Chevy Suburban 2000-2006, Front Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening by Draw-Tite®. Add a hitch receiver to the front of your truck. The receiver is handy for all sorts of accessories, from steps to winches to license plates and more. Lifetime warranty.
- Drilling Required
- Install Time is 20 minutes
- 2" square receiver tube opening
- Front mounted receivers offer a secure and useful attachment point
- Frame attachment
- E-coat base w/ black powder coat finish
- Solid all-welded construction for maximum strength and safety
- Custom built according to manufacturer and model year
- Computer-aided design and fatigue stress testing
- Designed to withstand road abuse within specified capacities
- Backed by a nationwide limited lifetime warranty
Adding a standard 2" hitch receiver to the front of your truck isn’t as wacky an idea as it might seem. Putting a hitch ball on the front and actually hooking up a trailer might seem like insanity, but if you spend much time spotting trailers into parking spaces or launching boats at the marina, a hitch up there makes sense. It allows you to back the trailer up into a tight spot without straining your neck, or relying on a spotter. There are plenty of other things to mount to a front hitch: one favorite is a fold-down step, which can make checking the oil on a lifted truck possible by people who don’t have NBA contracts. If you have occasional need of a winch, but don’t want to carry around all that weight full-time, get a winch carrier that fits a 2" receiver, and leave the winch home most of the time. Another possible option for a front-mounted receiver would be a bike rack or cargo carrier. The possibilities are endless.
Draw-Tite is the premier brand of custom trailer hitches. Established in 1946 and created with a passion for outstanding performance the brand has come to represent one of the best custom fit vehicle products available today. Each hitch design must pass rigorous testing to become TESTED TOUGH™. The addition of increased tongue weight capacity and an all new accessory pairing guide make the Draw-Tite brand your best choice for years of dependable service.