1990 Pontiac Grand Prix Headlights
1 - 26 of 26 results
- Replace® Replacement HeadlightPontiac Grand Prix STE 1990, Replacement Headlight by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$108.10
- Dorman® Replacement HeadlightPontiac Grand Prix STE 1990, Replacement Headlight by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a...Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$110.82 - $111.95
- Dorman® Replacement Side Marker LightPontiac Grand Prix 1990, Replacement Side Marker Light by Dorman®. Without Socket. Without Bulbs. Without Installation Hardware. Lens Material: Plastic. Lens Color: Clear. Halogen. Without Bulbs. Housing Material: Plastic. Dorman...Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$38.90 - $39.29
- Sherman® Replacement Signal Lamp AssemblyPontiac Grand Prix 1990, Replacement Signal Lamp Assembly by Sherman®. Built to meet stringent OEM criteria, Sherman turn signals and cornering lights will directly replace your factory equipment to provide OE look, fit, and...Meets or exceeds OEM requirementsDirect fit replacement – no modifications required for installation$38.56
- Lumen® LED Daytime Running LightsLED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen...Lumen add-on daytime running light LED assemblies are sold in sets of twoAvailable in multiple sizes and shapes$49.95 - $69.95
- Lumen® PlaZma LED Halo RingsPlaZma LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase your vehicle’s wow factor while improving visibility with LED Halo Rings. Previously exclusive to luxury cars, now for little cost and a few hours of work any vehicle can have Halo Rings....Gives your car, truck, or SUV a unique, distinctive appearanceProvides increased illumination, making your car more visible to other drivers and improving your motoring safety$49.95 - $69.95
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsPontiac Grand Prix 1990, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 2 Bulbs. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward...Choose basic SilverStar bulbs for best value and gain an increase in brightness of 35% with light that travels 30% further and spreads 35% widerChoose SilverStar Ultra for the brightest amount of light and gain an increase in brightness of 50% with light that travels 40% further and spreads 50% wider$39.99 - $75.28
- Putco® Headlight Replacement BulbsPontiac Grand Prix 1990, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety. These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're...Greater light output, longer and wider beam than OEM bulbsImproves visibility and safety+4$31.99
- Putco® Headlight LED Conversion KitPontiac Grand Prix 1990, Headlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $170.99
- PIAA® Night-Tech Headlight Replacement BulbsPontiac Grand Prix 1990, Night-Tech Headlight Replacement Bulbs by PIAA®. These high output replacement bulbs from PIAA feature several advancements in lighting performance, durability and life span. A unique mix of gasses...3600K white color for better contrast at nightFor improving your lighting performance$33.15 - $58.65
- PIAA® Plasma Ion Yellow Headlight Replacement BulbsPontiac Grand Prix 1990, Plasma Ion Yellow Headlight Replacement Bulbs by PIAA®. Dramatically increase your visibility in inclement weather with these replacement bulbs. Ion crystal coating transforms white light into amber light...2500K yellow color for poor weather visibilityProvides maximum brightness$46.75 - $84.15
- PIAA® Xtreme White Headlight Replacement BulbsPontiac Grand Prix 1990, Xtreme White Headlight Replacement Bulbs by PIAA®. These top of the line halogen bulbs have a cool white light output that gives the driver better color recognition and contrast as compared to stock halogen...4000K bright white color for visibility and styleHeat resistant quartz glass for long life$41.65 - $75.65
- Vision X® D Series Headlight Replacement BulbsPontiac Grand Prix 1990, D Series Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Vision X®. Increase brightness by up to 50% with the Vision X headlight bulbs. Vision X headlight bulbs provide a superwhite, more natural light for increased...Bulbs emit a super white light that is rated at 4300KSuperwhite beam creates natural light color$37.89
- Vision X® H Series Headlight Replacement BulbsPontiac Grand Prix 1990, H Series Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Vision X®. Increase brightness by up to 50% with the Vision X headlight bulbs. Vision X headlight bulbs provide a superwhite, more natural light for increased...Bulbs emit a super white light that is rated at 4800KSuperwhite beam creates natural light color$24.60
- Vision X® L Series Headlight Replacement BulbsPontiac Grand Prix 1990, L Series Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Vision X®. Increase brightness by up to 50% with the Vision X headlight bulbs. Vision X headlight bulbs provide a superwhite, more natural light for increased...Bulbs emit a super white light that is rated at 5300KSuperwhite beam creates natural light color$24.60
- Oracle Lighting® LED Headlight Conversion KitPontiac Grand Prix 1990, LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Oracle Lighting®, 1 Pair, White Color Bulbs. These LED bulbs are designed to outperform standard halogen bulbs, and match the brightness of HID bulbs. Each bulb emits 2,200...Lumens: 2200 lm (per bulb)Lifetime: 30,000 hrs$169.96
- EVO Lighting® Alfas Headlight Replacement BulbsPontiac Grand Prix 1990, Alfas Headlight Replacement Bulbs by EVO Lighting®, 1 Pair, 5500K. Get this extremely bright lighting solution that performs like Xenon Light systems at a fraction of the cost. Alfas headlight bulbs are...Emit a pure white light that is rated at 5500K (4300K for H7 bulbs)Great upgrade for your vehicle's lighting system$21.72
- EVO Lighting® Spectras Headlight Replacement BulbsPontiac Grand Prix 1990, Spectras Headlight Replacement Bulbs by EVO Lighting®. If you need a headlight bulb that will outperform your factory-installed one, go for the Spectras bulb by EVO lighting. Spectras offer great...Available in 8000K Blueish and 6000K Ultra-White Light ColorsIncreased brightness, color, and bulb life$11.74 - $13.43
- EVO Lighting® Vistas Headlight Replacement BulbsPontiac Grand Prix 1990, Vistas Headlight Replacement Bulbs by EVO Lighting®, 1 Pair, White, 4500K. This a great low-cost plug-and-play replacement bulb for your vehicle with bright light output but still falling within DOT...Rated at 4500K with 1500 Lumens of light powerCost-effective plug-and-play headlight upgrade and replacement$9.51
- AC Delco® GM Original Equipment Headlight Replacement BulbsPontiac Grand Prix 1990, GM Original Equipment Headlight Replacement Bulbs by AC Delco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$14.48 - $29.54
- AC Delco® Professional Headlight Replacement BulbsPontiac Grand Prix 1990, Professional Headlight Replacement Bulbs by AC Delco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$13.82 - $14.55
- PIAA® LED Headlights Conversion KitPontiac Grand Prix 1990, LED Headlights Conversion Kit by PIAA®. Replace your halogen headlight bulbs with this LED Bulb Conversion Kit. While these bulbs run at a drastically reduced temperature in comparison to halogen bulbs,...For upgrading your factory headlight bulbs to LEDsDesigned for quick and easy install$254.15
- HELLA® FF50 Fog Lights KitUniversal FF50 Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. Ideal for rural, night driving, foggy situations and poor visibility. Designed to fit in small spaces. Kit Includes: (2) Lamps, (2) Halogen Bulbs, (1) Wiring Harness, (1) Switch, (1) Relay,...Compact, long, flat design - convenient for tight placesSAE / ECE compliant$157.79
- HELLA® FF 100 Gray Oval Fog Lights Kit with Clear LensUniversal FF 100 Gray Oval Fog Lights Kit with Clear Lens by HELLA®. Ideal for rural, night driving, mid-size vehicles - sport compacts and light trucks. SAE / ECE compliant. Kit Includes: (2) Lamps, (2) Halogen Bulbs, (2) Stone...Small oval design with gray paintable ABS housingCrystal clear lens$273.53
- Replace® Replacement Turn Signal / Parking LightPontiac Grand Prix 1990, Replacement Turn Signal / Parking Light by Replace®. Front Bumper Mounted. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$23.60 - $24.40
- Eagle® Driver Side Replacement Front Side Marker LightPontiac Grand Prix 1990, Driver Side Replacement Front Side Marker Light by Eagle®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 5975455. Eagle replacement signal lights are designed to inform other drivers when you're...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$37.11
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- Automotive LightingFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- Automotive LightingHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- Automotive LightingA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- Automotive LightingCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- Automotive LightingWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- Automotive LightingWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- Automotive LightingAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Automotive LightingHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
1990 Pontiac Grand Prix Headlights Reviews
Average rating: 4.3 - 5 reviews
4 of 5
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix / Posted by Stephen (Robins, IA) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes1 people found this review helpful.
- Related 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix Pages
- 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix Models
- 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix LE Headlights
- 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix Mclaren Headlights
- 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix SE Headlights
- 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix STE Headlights
- Popular Searches
- Pontiac Grand Prix After Market Head Lights
- 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix Discount Body Parts Reviews
- 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix Transmission Fluid
- 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix Android Interfaces
- 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix Cheap Hoods Online
- 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix Ignition System Components Website
- 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix Personalized Dashboard Covers