1975 Jeep CJ Off-Road Bumpers
- Rugged Ridge® - "Defender" Front BumperJeep CJ5/CJ6 1975, "Defender" Stainless Steel Front Bumper by Rugged Ridge®. If you want a big, burly front bumper but you're tired of basic black, then the Defender is for you. Its big 3" tubes are formed from 304 stainless steel that's been...Our price: $528.00$528.0020% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - 3" Tube Front Bumper With HoopJeep CJ5/CJ6 1975, 3" Tube Front Bumper With Hoop, by Rugged Ridge®. A Tube Bumper will give your Jeep solid protection and robust good looks, and this one is available in several finishes and configurations. All have welds that are ground smooth...Our price: $271.92 - $543.84$271.9220% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - 3" Tube Rear BumperJeep CJ5/CJ6 1975, 3" Tube Rear Bumper by Rugged Ridge®.Our price: $143.73 - $543.84$143.7320% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - 3" Tube Bumper and Side Step KitJeep CJ5/CJ6 1975, 3" Tube Bumper and Side Step Kit by Rugged Ridge®. Completely transform the look of your Jeep with this kit. The 3" tubular bumpers will provide superior protection compared with the stock units and a definite upgrade in...Our price: $594.00$594.0020% OFF
- WARN® - Rock Crawler Grille Guard TubeJeep CJ 1975, Rock Crawler Grille Guard Tube by WARN®. Requires Winch Plate PN[13910/11310]. The WARN Rock Crawler Bumper is constructed from heavy 3/16" and 1/4" steel, and is CNC formed and robotically welded. The bumper features tapered ends...Our price: $167.86$167.8620% OFF
- Tow Ready® - Tow HookUniversal 10000 lbs Tow Hook by Tow Ready®. Sometimes you just need someplace to hook on. Here's an assortment of hooks, eyes and rings for attaching ropes, cables and straps to your truck or trailer. Lifetime warranty.Our price: $12.07 - $13.92$12.0720% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Plastic End Cap for 3" Tube BumperUniversal Plastic End Cap for 3" Round Tube Bumper by Rugged Ridge®. Replacement part. Personalize and customize your Jeep with attractive chrome, stainless steel or black trim parts from Rugged Ridge. Trim parts that shine or are in a...Our price: $5.16$5.1620% OFF
- Crown® - Bumper- FrontJeep CJ 1975, Bumper- Front by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Our price: $70.39 - $124.66$70.3920% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Front Tow Hook BlackJeep CJ5/CJ6 1975, Front Tow Hook Black by Rugged Ridge®. You never know when you or someone else will get stuck, and then these tow hooks become an invaluable attachment point for ropes, straps or cables. They come with hardware and instructions...Our price: $16.59$16.5920% OFF
Posted by Susan S.
"I was looking for a bumper, and the quality of it was great."
Posted by Marc W.
"This was by far the best quality light bar for the money. It was relatively easy to install by myself and the directions were clear. I had a little difficulty lining up the screw holes on the second windshield plate but eventually got it. This this is super sturdy and exactly what I was looking for. There is a little wind noise at freeway speeds that was expected."
Posted by Debra W.
"I would recommend this to everyone who owns a Jeep, or otherwise any 4x4. It was so easy to install, and looks awesome on my '05 Jeep Wrangler. It's tough looking according to other people when they see it!"
Posted by Bradley L.
"This bumper looks great on my 2011 Wrangler. It was very easy to install. For me, it was a one-man job. It is made much better than I originally thought. I'm sure this bumper will last for a very long time. Highly, highly recommend!!!"
Posted by Danny A. P.
"Great looking and easy to install. Installed with the full width standard ends and the over rider bar on my 2012 Rubi without problems. All the bolt holes lined up perfectly. When remounting the factory fogs into this bumper, be very careful not to get the tiny fasteners cross threaded. The winch sets down in the bumper between the frame rails partially recessed. I like this arrangement as it gets the weight of the winch lower and more out of the airflow through the grille, without going to a fully recessed set up."