The Jeep CJ (Civilian Jeep) was the first public version of the iconic Willis Military Jeep which was used during the World War II by the US army. The very first model of the Willis CJ was produced in the early 1940’s and was called the CJ-2. Over the course of many years the CJ Jeeps went through an evolution process during which every model came out with various modifications and upgrades. Toward the end of 1980’s the CJ7 and CJ8 were finally let go and replaced by the Jeep Wrangler. Rugged, virtually indestructible CJ is an excellent machine, especially for those who enjoy the off-road experience.
With a rich selection of high-quality parts and accessories available at CARiD you wouldn’t have a problem customizing your historical CJ Jeep in every bit of detail, from tires to bumpers – we carry it all. Speaking of bumpers, they are crucial since they provide both an aesthetic and practical function - it is especially true for a serious off-roader like the CJ. With our selection of heavy-duty Jeep CJ off-road bumpers you will be able to choose only the toughest of aftermarket bumpers from such big names like Aries and Rugged Ridge to provide your classic ride with the solid protection, versatility, and robust looks that will ideally complement the appearance of your legendary vehicle.
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille GuardDeluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille Guard by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$121.60 - $2,170.75
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with HoopDeluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Hoop by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull Bar...Tow PointsProtects your off-road beast from rocks, dirt and debris$645.05 - $1,887.90
- Smittybilt® Full Width Front Tubular BumperFull Width Front Tubular Bumper by Smittybilt®. No other manufacturer offers Smittybilt Tubular Front Bumpers in as many styles and finishes as Smittybilt. Crafted from high quality steel tubing and robotically welded for the...All Smittybilt Tubular Front Bumpers sport the signature look with pre-cut vertical uprights, giving your vehicle a distinctive appearance.The one-piece design is robotically welded for extreme durability.$139.99 - $224.99
- Smittybilt® Full Width Front Tubular Bumper with HoopFull Width Front Tubular Bumper with Hoop by Smittybilt®. No other manufacturer offers Smittybilt Tubular Front Bumpers in as many styles and finishes as Smittybilt. Crafted from high quality steel tubing and robotically welded for...All Smittybilt Tubular Front Bumpers sport the signature look with pre-cut vertical uprights, giving your vehicle a distinctive appearance.The one-piece design is robotically welded for extreme durability.$199.99 - $329.99
- Rugged Ridge® Exterior BumpersExterior Bumpers by Rugged Ridge®. Add some protection to the front of your Jeep without replacing the bumper. This bold, rugged looking Bumper Guard is designed to bolt to your factory bumper, and you can add even more protection...Formed ends for ultimate protection and the greatest ground clearancePowder coated finish for appearance and durability$3.99 - $660.99
- Rugged Ridge® XHD BumpersXHD Bumpers by Rugged Ridge®. If you're a serious off-roader, you need this bumper. It's simply the toughest and most versatile bumper ever made. The base bumper is set up for a winch, and from there you configure it literally...$23.99 - $1,262.99
- Aries® 3" Front Tubular Bumper3" Tubular Front Bumper by Aries®. The tubular bumpers make your Wrangler stand out. Weather in black or polished stainless steel they provide a much needed air of individuality and style. Replace the non-descript utility bumpers...Made in 3" steel tubingSpecifically designed for the jeep wrangler$34.02 - $341.00
- Poison Spyder Customs® BFH™ Stubby Front HD Winch Bumper with Comp StingerBFH™ Stubby Front HD Winch Bumper with Comp Stinger by Poison Spyder Customs®.Boost your off-road machine's front end protection to tackle the rugged trails and gnarly terrain with extra piece of mind by setting it with this...Rugged design adds a tough, off-road look to your four-wheelerSafeguards your vehicle's front from rocks, road debris and other bumpers$395.99 - $447.99
- Outland Automotive® Rock Crawler Front BumperRock Crawler Front Bumper by Outland Automotive®. If you own a truck or SUV, you need Outland Accessories. Outland features a full line of Truck / SUV Tube Steps, Bull Bars, All Terrain Floor Liners, Consoles and other functional...Custom designed for each vehicleEasy to install$201.27 - $248.53
- Rock Hard 4x4® Angled Forward Hoop for Front BumperAngled Forward Hoop for Front Bumper by Rock Hard 4x4®. Enhance your off-road experience by upgrading your vehicle's bumper with this premium, durable accessory. Manufactured from high-grade, tough materials, it will complement the...Perfect for your off-road bumperHelps increase the functionality of your bumper$429.18 - $546.48
- Rock Hard 4x4® Front HD Winch Bumper with HoopFront HD Winch Bumper with Hoop by Rock Hard 4x4®.$771.53 - $940.74
- Black Mountain® Steel Double Tube Front BumperSteel Double Tube Front Bumper by Black Mountain®. Boost your off-road machine's front end protection to tackle the rugged trails and gnarly terrain with extra piece of mind by setting it with this top-end front bumper. Made to be...Nostalgic Tube BumperLimited 90 Day Warranty$269.93 - $337.44
- Rampage® BumperBumper by Rampage®. Engineered for off-road use and rock crawling abuse. Ground level dual-light receptacles maximize light distribution, save space and are recessed for light protection.No drill installation – attaches to factory bumper mountsAccepts Jeep factory driving lights$137.97 - $999.97
- Pro Comp® Rock Crawler Front BumperRock Crawler Front Bumper by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp carries a wide range of accessories to support your vehicle.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$89.99 - $146.99
- Crown® Double Tube BumperDouble Tube Bumper by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$210.50 - $250.97
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.