The Jeep CJ (Civilian Jeep) was the first public version of the iconic Willis Military Jeep which was used during the World War II by the US army. The very first model of the Willis CJ was produced in the early 1940’s and was called the CJ-2. Over the course of many years the CJ Jeeps went through an evolution process during which every model came out with various modifications and upgrades. Toward the end of 1980’s the CJ7 and CJ8 were finally let go and replaced by the Jeep Wrangler. Rugged, virtually indestructible CJ is an excellent machine, especially for those who enjoy the off-road experience.
With a rich selection of high-quality parts and accessories available at CARiD you wouldn’t have a problem customizing your historical CJ Jeep in every bit of detail, from tires to bumpers – we carry it all. Speaking of bumpers, they are crucial since they provide both an aesthetic and practical function - it is especially true for a serious off-roader like the CJ. With our selection of heavy-duty Jeep CJ off-road bumpers you will be able to choose only the toughest of aftermarket bumpers from such big names like Aries and Rugged Ridge to provide your classic ride with the solid protection, versatility, and robust looks that will ideally complement the appearance of your legendary vehicle.
- Smittybilt® Full Width Front Tubular BumperFull Width Front Tubular Bumper by Smittybilt.$139.99 - $224.99
- Smittybilt® Full Width Front Tubular Bumper with HoopFull Width Front Tubular Bumper with Hoop by Smittybilt.$199.99 - $329.99
- Rugged Ridge® 3" Tube Bumpers3" Tube Bumpers by Rugged Ridge. A Tube Bumper will give your Jeep solid protection and robust good looks, and this one is available in several finishes and configurations. All have welds that are ground smooth for perfect...$140.99 - $713.99
- Rugged Ridge® XHD BumpersXHD Bumpers by Rugged Ridge. If you're a serious off-roader, you need this bumper. It's simply the toughest and most versatile bumper ever made. The base bumper is set up for a winch, and from there you configure it literally dozens...$59.99 - $1,262.99
- Poison Spyder Customs® BFH Stubby Front HD Winch Bumper with Comp StingerBFH Stubby Front HD Winch Bumper with Comp Stinger by Poison Spyder Customs.$395.99 - $447.99
- Outland Automotive® Rock Crawler Front BumperRock Crawler Front Bumper by Outland Automotive. If you own a truck or SUV, you need Outland Accessories. Outland features a full line of Truck / SUV Tube Steps, Bull Bars, All Terrain Floor Liners, Consoles and other functional...$201.27 - $248.53
- Rampage® BumperBumper by Rampage. Engineered for off-road use and rock crawling abuse. Ground level dual-light receptacles maximize light distribution, save space and are recessed for light protection.$137.97 - $999.97
- Pro Comp® Rock Crawler Front BumperRock Crawler Front Bumper by Pro Comp. Pro Comp carries a wide range of accessories to support your vehicle.$89.99 - $146.99
- Crown® Double Tube BumperDouble Tube Bumper by Crown. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!$210.50 - $250.97
- Crown® Recovery Textured BumperRecovery Front Textured Bumper by Crown. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!$492.45
- Poison Spyder Customs® BFH II Mid Width Rear HD Winch BumperBFH II Mid Width Rear HD Winch Bumper by Poison Spyder Customs.$299.99 - $449.99
- OR-Fab® Rock Slider Rear BumperRock Slider Rear Bumper by OR-Fab. OR-Fab's Rock Slider rear bumper is designed to closely hug the contours of the vehicle, giving it the appearance of a custom-made bumper that looks great, yet provides extreme protection for rear...$378.09 - $573.52
- Pro Comp® Rock Crawler Rear BumperRock Crawler Rear Bumper by Pro Comp. Pro Comp carries a wide range of accessories to support your vehicle.$125.99 - $150.99
- Warrior Front BumperFront Bumper by Warrior. It's made of heavy-duty steel that's powder coated in a black finish. The welds that are ground smooth for perfect appearance and to prevent rust, and it has welded end caps. This bumper comes with mounting...$83.20 - $1,507.25
- Warrior Rear BumperRear Bumper by Warrior. It's made of heavy-duty steel that's powder coated in a black finish. The welds that are ground smooth for perfect appearance and to prevent rust, and it has welded end caps. This bumper comes with mounting...$83.20 - $1,507.25
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.