Wilwood Engineering designs and manufactures high-performance disc brake systems. Since our founding in 1977, they have developed a substantial matrix of brake components and engineering techniques that allow us to quickly and reliably create brake systems for almost any application. Their core ability is the rapid development of custom engineered brake systems using a combination of off-the-shelf and custom components.
- Wilwood®Road Racing Brake Kitfrom $1,775.00
- Wilwood®Street Performance Brake Kitfrom $562.49
- Wilwood®Forged DPHA Front Caliper and Rotor Kitsfrom $489.99
- Wilwood®Drag Racing Brake Kitfrom $612.49
- Wilwood®SRP Drilled Performance Rotorfrom $195.54
- Wilwood®GT Curved Vane Rotorfrom $152.95
- Wilwood®High Performance Brake Padsfrom $43.50
- Wilwood®W6A 6-Pistons Front Caliper Kitfrom $609.50
- Wilwood®D8-6 6-Pistons Front Caliper Kitfrom $609.50
- Wilwood®D8-4 4-Pistons Caliper Kitfrom $399.99
- Wilwood®Forged DPHA 4-Pistons Front Caliper Kitfrom $399.99
- Wilwood®D52 2-Pistons Front Caliper Kitfrom $374.99
- Wilwood®D154 1-Piston Front Caliper Kitfrom $374.99
- Wilwood®Assembly Lubefrom $10.70
- Wilwood®HI-TEMP Brake Fluidfrom $13.34
- Wilwood®Five Brake Fluidfrom $17.39
- Wilwood®EXP600 PLUS Brake Fluidfrom $25.11
Wilwood employs approximately 250 people at our Camarillo, California facility. They have on-shelf stock of over 300 different brake calipers, 200 rotor designs, 100 master cylinder designs and a wide assortment of brackets, fittings, valves and brake lines. Their off-shelf brake calipers range in size from tiny calipers used on go-carts and light duty industrial equipment, to heavy duty original equipment brakes for the U.S. military Humvee.
Wilwood engineering department uses the latest computer aided design and manufacturing techniques in conjunction with finite element analysis, dynamic test and cycle test equipment, to find high-performance and reliability solutions to the most difficult braking tasks. Their extensive inventory of proprietary on-the-shelf components permit us to provide very cost-effective solutions to unique brake applications.
Wilwood manufactures brake components covering a wide range of applications, from world-class professional motor sports to the weekend sports driver and recreational vehicle enthusiast. This technical and parts catalog identifies the many key design characteristics and performance features found in all Wilwood components. Parts include; calipers, brake pads, rotors, rotor mounting hats and plates, wide 5 hubs, pedal assemblies, master cylinders, brake fluid, controls, Thermlock pistons, plumbing kits and components, steering components, and more.
Wilwood is ISO 9000 compliant and has extensive experience maintaining quality levels of 100ppm or less for original equipment manufacturers.
| Posted by James | (Edmond, OK)
- Popular Wilwood Part Numbers
- Wilwood® 290-2210 - HI-TEMP Brake Fluid (6 - 12oz Bottles)
- Wilwood® 290-8478 - EXP600 PLUS Brake Fluid (6 - 16.5oz Bottle)
- Wilwood® 260-11322 - Black E-coat Proportioning Valve (1/2-20 & 7/16-24 Inlet, 3/8-24 IF and 9/16-18 IF Outlet)
- Wilwood® 260-11179 - Black E-coat Proportioning Valve (Combo, 3/8-24 IF Inlet & Outlet)
- Wilwood® 260-8555-BK - Aluminum Black E-coat Tandem Master Cylinder (1.00" Bore Size)
- Wilwood® 140-13031-DR - Combination Parking Brake Caliper Rear Brake Kit with Red Powder Coated Calipers
- Wilwood® 140-9830-DR - Forged Narrow Superlite 4R Big Brake Rear Brake Kit For OE Parking Brake with Red Powder Coated Calipers
- Wilwood® 140-11269-D - W6A Big Brake Front Brake Kit with Black Powder Coated Calipers
- Wilwood® 140-13019-R - Forged Narrow Superlite 6R Big Brake Front Brake Kit with Hat and Red Powder Coated Calipers
- Wilwood® 140-9406-D - TC6R Big Brake Truck Rear Brake Kit with Black Powder Coated Calipers