Wilwood Engineering designs and manufactures high-performance disc brake systems. Since our founding in 1977, they have developed a substantial matrix of brake components and engineering techniques that allow us to quickly and reliably create brake systems for almost any application. Their core ability is the rapid development of custom engineered brake systems using a combination of off-the-shelf and custom components.
- Wilwood® - Road Racing Brake KitStarting at: $1,775.00$1,775.00
- Wilwood® - Street Performance Brake KitStarting at: $562.49$562.49
- Wilwood® - Forged DPHA Front Caliper and Rotor KitsStarting at: $489.99$489.99
- Wilwood® - Combination Parking Brake Caliper Rear Brake KitStarting at: $744.99$744.99
- Wilwood® - Drag Racing Brake KitStarting at: $612.49$612.49
- Wilwood® - Solid Steel Front RotorStarting at: $79.95$79.95
- Wilwood® - Ultralite HP RotorStarting at: $52.71$52.71
- Wilwood® - SRP Drilled Performance RotorStarting at: $87.45$87.45
- Wilwood® - GT Curved Vane RotorStarting at: $121.95$121.95
- Wilwood® - Carbon-Ceramic RotorStarting at: $2,087.50$2,087.50
- Wilwood® - High Performance Brake PadsStarting at: $44.94$44.94
- Wilwood® - W6A 6-Pistons Front Caliper KitStarting at: $609.50$609.50
- Wilwood® - D8-6 6-Pistons Front Caliper KitStarting at: $609.50$609.50
- Wilwood® - D8-4 4-Pistons Caliper KitStarting at: $399.99$399.99
- Wilwood® - Forged DPHA 4-Pistons Front Caliper KitStarting at: $399.99$399.99
- Wilwood® - High Performance 6-Pistons Brake CaliperStarting at: $273.54$273.54
- Wilwood® - High Performance 4-Pistons Brake CaliperStarting at: $124.95$124.95
- Wilwood® - High Performance 2-Pistons Brake CaliperStarting at: $98.88$98.88
- Wilwood® - 1-Piston Brake CaliperStarting at: $164.99$164.99
- Wilwood® - D52 2-Pistons Front Caliper KitStarting at: $374.99$374.99
- Wilwood® - D154 1-Piston Front Caliper KitStarting at: $374.99$374.99
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Master CylinderStarting at: $199.95$199.95
- Wilwood® - Combination Remote Aluminium Master CylinderStarting at: $66.60$66.60
- Wilwood® - Integral Reservoir Compact Master CylinderStarting at: $49.94$49.94
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Resevoir Master CylinderStarting at: $47.94$47.94
- Wilwood® - High-Volume Aluminum Master CylinderStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Master CylinderStarting at: $79.58$79.58
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Remote Master CylinderStarting at: $104.95$104.95
- Wilwood® - Shutoff ValveStarting at: $132.64$132.64
- Wilwood® - Proportioning ValveStarting at: $57.38$57.38
- Wilwood® - Residual Pressure ValveStarting at: $63.83$63.83
- Wilwood® - Assembly LubeStarting at: $89.99$89.99
- Wilwood® - HI-TEMP Brake FluidStarting at: $49.96$49.96
- Wilwood® - Five Brake FluidStarting at: $77.95$77.95
- Wilwood® - EXP600 PLUS Brake FluidStarting at: $110.07$110.07
Wilwood employs approximately 250 people at our Camarillo, California facility. They have on-shelf stock of over 300 different brake calipers, 200 rotor designs, 100 master cylinder designs and a wide assortment of brackets, fittings, valves and brake lines. Their off-shelf brake calipers range in size from tiny calipers used on go-carts and light duty industrial equipment, to heavy duty original equipment brakes for the U.S. military Humvee.
Wilwood engineering department uses the latest computer aided design and manufacturing techniques in conjunction with finite element analysis, dynamic test and cycle test equipment, to find high-performance and reliability solutions to the most difficult braking tasks. Their extensive inventory of proprietary on-the-shelf components permit us to provide very cost-effective solutions to unique brake applications.
Wilwood manufactures brake components covering a wide range of applications, from world-class professional motor sports to the weekend sports driver and recreational vehicle enthusiast. This technical and parts catalog identifies the many key design characteristics and performance features found in all Wilwood components. Parts include; calipers, brake pads, rotors, rotor mounting hats and plates, wide 5 hubs, pedal assemblies, master cylinders, brake fluid, controls, Thermlock pistons, plumbing kits and components, steering components, and more.
Wilwood is ISO 9000 compliant and has extensive experience maintaining quality levels of 100ppm or less for original equipment manufacturers.
| Posted by Alexia | (Quakertown, PA)
I bought a big brake kit for my Silverado showtruck. These brakes not only work phenomenally but also look incredibly. What I can say about CARiD... Attention to detail and amazing customer service, good price and fast shipping.
| Posted by Luc | (Mayesville, SC)
I have the Wilwood 4 piston caliper kit on my car. I will recommend it to anyone. These calipers bolt directly on to the stock mounts on factory spindles. Very easy to install. Good quality and nice look. Fast shipping and good support from CARiD. Thanks, guys!
| Posted by Walter | (Dolton, IL)
Wilwood is a high-performance brake company. I heard much about them. So, I decided to upgrade my brake system with new GT-48 Curved Vane Rotors. I was wondering how they would look on my Audi. The next buy will be 4 pistons red calipers! Also, I can say that quality is very good and my car became more controlled. Thanks!
| Posted by Nowlakhia | (Capitol Heights, MD)
It was hard to choose a brake kit for my Ford Mustang. I researched many websites and found CARiD. These guys know what customers want. So, choosing was very easy. I chose the Forged Dynalite Pro Series Front Brake Kit. Very good quality and nice look. My dream came true! The lowest price and fast shipping impressed me. It was the best decision to choose CARiD.
| Posted by Harry | (Crescent City, FL)
This is not a secret that Wilwood brakes are much better than stock. I know many street racers who choose Wilwood. As for me, I decided to replace my brake pads. I chose BP-10 series for daily driving. There was no problem to buy them on CARiD. There is a good comparison file with all information about all brake pads series. Shipping was fast! I'm very happy.