- (6)Fuel PumpsVolvo V40
- (10)Fuel TanksVolvo V40
- (13)Fuel FiltersVolvo V40
- (12)Fuel Injectors & RailsVolvo V40
- (6)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsVolvo V40
- (10)Throttle BodiesVolvo V40
- (7)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsVolvo V40
- (14)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesVolvo V40
- Fuel System AdditivesVolvo V40
- (75)Engine & Tune-upVolvo V40
Availed on our site is the top quality Carter Fuel Pressure Regulators 404-501HP, proud member of the Volvo V40 fuel delivery parts collection. These regulators feature an adjustable pressure of between 1-6 psi making them ideal for many applications. They also feature a non return inline location that further enhances their performance. The stock, female threads inlet and outlet which are further flow matched ensure that you get to fine tune the fuel pressure in the fuel lines for maximum peak performance. They feature a computer machined premium steel construction that is further mirror polished to enhance its exceptional efficiency as well as very attractive and stylish looks. They are further extensively test fitted in each individual applications to ensure that they fit the OE specifications of exceptional fitment, functionality and long lasting durability. You will also get all the necessary installation tools for a smooth hassle free installation. They are also backed with the Carter 1 year warranty that covers a wide range of possible damages.
Also featured in our elite collection of Volvo V40 fuel delivery parts are the popular AEM Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator. These regulators feature interchangeable post that allow you to match your fuel pump top output for an enhanced performance. They are universally designed to meet all vehicles needs and can support powerful engines of up to 1000hp. They are expertly CNC machined Form top quality T6 billet aluminum for a long lasting construction that can deal with any application. They support both the -6 AN and 9/16” x 18 fittings for an enhanced performance. They are further designed under the OE specifications of exceptional quality and perfect fitment to fit into your car. The installation is made very simple with the provision of all necessary tools. They are further backed with a 1 year warranty from AEM.
- MANN-Filter® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by MANN-Filter®. Modern high performance injection systems place high demands on the quality and purity of fuel. MANN-Filter fuel filters ensure that dirt particles and any water contained in the fuel do not damage the...$2.63 - $93.50
- Delphi® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...$14.40 - $575.69
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...$1.90 - $70.37
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...$28.45 - $63.21
- Genuine® Replacement Throttle & PartsReplacement Throttle & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Genuine® Valve & RegulatorValve & Regulator by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Genuine® Replacement Carburetor & PartsReplacement Carburetor & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Beck Arnley® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...$4.38 - $75.32
- Mahle® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Mahle®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...$0.87 - $97.72
- Beck Arnley® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...$30.92 - $773.18
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...$48.01 - $2,130.14
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Auto Repair PartsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper$65.99 - $99.47
- KSport® SuperComp Front Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
- Walker® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter$207.95 - $255.01
- Volvo V40 Models
- V40 2.0T Replacement Fuel System Parts
- V40 Base Replacement Fuel System Parts
- V40 LSE Replacement Fuel System Parts
- V40 T4 Replacement Fuel System Parts