Volvo strives to maintain high standards at all times. The company has won the trust of millions of customers all over the world, offering the vehicles known for a perfect combination of safety, performance, and comfort. If you ask any Volvo owner, it’s more than likely that they will confirm it. Nowadays, Volvo continues to make technically advanced sedans, coupes, and SUVs that motivate many enthusiasts to become their owners. Even if your car is perfectly designed, you may still want to upgrade your Volvo.
Your Volvo bumper is an essential item that softens the blow in case of a car collision or hitting a pedestrian. Driving without this protective part is illegal in many countries. It is up to you where to buy a new Volvo replacement bumper, but if you really want to save your nerves and money, get high-quality products from top manufacturers at CARiD.com. We offer a great number of Volvo bumpers and related accessories, including front covers, moldings, air shields, tow hook hole covers, and the like. As a bonus, the products require no modifications for proper installation.
- Replace® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Replace®. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...$4.02 - $731.44
- Sherman® Bumper CoverBumper Cover by Sherman®. Restore your vehicle's appearance and replace your scratched, dinged, or damaged bumper cover with this premium body part by Sherman which is manufactured with quality that meets or surpasses OEM...$3.19 - $652.77
- Replace® Front Bumper InsertFront Bumper Insert by Replace®. These small panels obscure holes in the bumper that, if left uncovered, would detract from the vehicle’s appearance. They can become dislodged and lost, or damaged in minor impacts. If you have a...$2.18 - $162.96
- Replace® Front Bumper MoldingFront Bumper Molding by Replace®. Bumper moldings are usually installed horizontally on the bumper, either along the length of the bumper or on just the corners. They can be both decorative and also protect the bumper from very...$2.93 - $499.75
- Replace® Front Bumper SpoilerFront Bumper Spoiler by Replace®. A bumper spoiler, also known as an air dam or front valance, is a panel located below the bumper, usually installed for decorative or aerodynamic purposes. If your bumper spoiler sustains damage,...$9.16 - $332.55
- Dupli-Color® ScratchFix 2in1™ Touch-up Paint (Flat Black, Universal)ScratchFix 2in1™ Flat Black Touch-up Paint (ASF0104) by Dupli-Color®, 0.5 oz. Premium Automotive Paint is an easy-to-use, high-quality, fast-drying, acrylic lacquer aerosol paint specially formulated to exactly match the color of...$12.68
- Dupli-Color® ScratchFix 2in1™ Touch-up Paint (Black, Universal)ScratchFix 2in1™ Black Touch-up Paint (ASF0100) by Dupli-Color®, 0.5 oz. Premium Automotive Paint is an easy-to-use, high-quality, fast-drying, acrylic lacquer aerosol paint specially formulated to exactly match the color of the...$12.68
- Dupli-Color® Perfect Match™ Touch-up Paint (Flat Black, Universal)Perfect Match™ Flat Black Touch-up Paint (BUN0104) by Dupli-Color®, 8 oz. Premium Automotive Paint is an easy-to-use, high-quality, fast-drying, acrylic lacquer aerosol paint specially formulated to exactly match the color of the...$8.67
- Dupli-Color® Perfect Match™ Touch-up Paint (Gloss Black, Universal)Perfect Match™ Gloss Black Touch-up Paint (BUN0100) by Dupli-Color®, 8 oz. Premium Automotive Paint is an easy-to-use, high-quality, fast-drying, acrylic lacquer aerosol paint specially formulated to exactly match the color of...$8.67
- Dupli-Color® Perfect Match™ Touch-up Paint (Black Metallic, Universal)Perfect Match™ Black Metallic Touch-up Paint (BUN0090) by Dupli-Color®, 8 oz. Premium Automotive Paint is an easy-to-use, high-quality, fast-drying, acrylic lacquer aerosol paint specially formulated to exactly match the color of...$8.67
- Dupli-Color® Trim PaintTrim Paint by Dupli-Color®, 11 oz. Trim Paint is formulated to restore an OEM Flat Black finish to metal trim and molding around windows, body sides, and other vehicle areas. Trim Paint is a quick drying and durable coating ideal...Features EZ Touch® Conical NozzleSatin black finish restores faded trim$7.33
- Dupli-Color® Paint StripperPaint Stripper by Dupli-Color®, 11 oz. Paint Stripper quickly removes paint, varnish, shellac and lacquer in minutes. Effective on metal, wood, glass, and other hard surfaces, Dupli-Color Paint Stripper penetrates into cracks and...$7.86
- Dupli-Color® Shadow™ Chrome BlackOut CoatingShadow™ Chrome BlackOut Coating by Dupli-Color®. Shadow™ Chrome Black-Out Coating is a two-can system that creates the popular look of black chrome on polished metal or chrome surfaces for cars, trucks and motorcycles. The...$17.84
- Dupli-Color® Rust Fix™ Rust TreatmentRust Fix™ Rust Treatment by Dupli-Color®, 10.25 oz. Destroys rust on contact by bonding and transforming it into a sandable and paintable surface. Sprays on clear and transforms into a black, metal protecting coating that...Destroys rust on contactPrevents future rust from forming$9.44
- Dupli-Color® Hot Tires™ Pen (White)Hot Tires™ White Pen by Dupli-Color®, 0.5 oz. Whether your tires are old or new, Dupli-Color® Hot Tires™ gives you a way to add color or personalize your muscle car, truck, or sport compact tires. This fast-drying, durable...$7.92
Guides & Articles
- Auto Body PartsHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Monroe® Max-Lift™ Trunk Lid Lift Support$16.36 - $17.07
Volvo Bumpers Reviews
- Popular Bumpers Part Numbers