- Full KitsToyota Tercel
- (3)Bumpers & ValancesToyota Tercel
- (45)Custom HoodsToyota Tercel
- Bumper LipsToyota Tercel
- CanardsToyota Tercel
- Fender FlaresToyota Tercel
- (5)Side SkirtsToyota Tercel
- ScoopsToyota Tercel
- (9)SpoilersToyota Tercel
- (234)HeadlightsToyota Tercel
- (408)Custom WheelsToyota Tercel
- (5)Light CoversToyota Tercel
Your Tercel is getting older now but that doesn’t mean that it’s any less useful in your day to day life or that you want to take less care of it. For one thing, you still want to make sure that it looks as good as it possibly can but there is only so much you can achieve by cleaning it so you’re wondering if there is anything else you could do. Well, there is: visual upgrades! We have a wide range of them to suit your Tercel to give it the right look.
While it’s important to look after all of your vehicle the exterior is the most visible so our range of Toyota Tercel body kits are a fantastic start. Because we have a wide range of parts it’s easy to get exactly the right visual improvement whether you’re looking for subtle changes or something that will completely and dramatically transform your vehicle into something that is an extension of your personality. We have the brands that give you quality products so that you know you’re getting the right products and we have great prices so that you get value for your money.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- VIS Racing® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $2,399.90
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Duraflex® R33 Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (111093)R33 Style Body Kit (111093) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Rear Bumper Cover, Side Skirts. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$469.80
- VIS Racing® EVO 3 Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (91TYTER2DEVO3-099)EVO 3 Style Body Kit (91TYTER2DEVO3-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$501.12
- Duraflex® Spyder Style Fiberglass Rear Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (101692)Spyder Style Rear Bumper Cover (101692) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability. Installation typically requires sanding,...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$164.70
- Duraflex® R33 Style Fiberglass Front Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (101693)R33 Style Front Bumper Cover (101693) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$164.70
- VIS Racing® EVO 3 Style Fiberglass Front Bumper (Unpainted) (91TYTER2DEVO3-001)EVO 3 Style Front Bumper (91TYTER2DEVO3-001) by VIS Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). This part is what your vehicle lacks to become 100% perfect. The front bumper features a strong and durable construction...Provides an overall smooth and aerodynamic appearanceLightweight and durable construction$156.60
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Toyota Tercel Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro