- 4Runner Fog Lights
- Avalon Fog Lights
- Camry Fog Lights
- Celica Fog Lights
- Corolla Fog Lights
- Echo Fog Lights
- FJ Cruiser Fog Lights
- Fortuner Fog Lights
- Hi-Lux Fog Lights
- Hiace Fog Lights
- Highlander Fog Lights
- Land Cruiser Fog Lights
- Matrix Fog Lights
- MR2 Fog Lights
- Pick Up Fog Lights
- Prado Fog Lights
- Prius Fog Lights
- RAV4 Fog Lights
- Sequoia Fog Lights
- Sienna Fog Lights
Do you remember that excitement, admiration, and pride you felt when you purchased your car? This is something all car owners experience, but this feeling usually disappears as time goes on. Moreover, many people stop looking after their car, and it gets really dirty and performs a lot worse. And this is rather sad. In cases like these, car owners simply need to change something about their vehicle, upgrade it with new parts and accessories and they will experience that familiar feeling of excitement and pride. Installing custom products can give a new life to any car, regardless of whether it is a luxury car or an old clunker. Some of the great accessories that deserve your attention are custom-designed Toyota fog lights sold at CARiD.com. This components are rather small but they are very affordable, can make a big difference in your car's look and can improve your overall driving experience in foggy or misty conditions.
We've gathered LED fog lights, HID fog lights, halo fog lights, and classy halogen fog lights for your Toyota. LED lights come in six different colors and are uber resistant to vibration and water. Moreover, they will serve you for a long period of time. HID fog lights produce more focused beams of light and are extremly strong compared to other fog lights. Next, halo fog lights offer the most stylish design and can greatly spice your vehicle up. And finally, halogen fog lights are the perfect options if you want to replace your old or broken factory fog lights.
- Auer Automotive® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by Auer Automotive®. Give your Toyota or Scion the ultimate look with our OEM Grade Light Kits and Exterior Accessories. Made with only the best quality materials, SAE Certified lighting solutions meet or exceed OEM...Improve Your Vision While Driving at Night and in Tough Weather ConditionsHigh Output LED’s Produce a Whiter, Brighter Light Beam When Compared to a Halogen Bulb$203.96 - $339.96
- Auer Automotive® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Auer Automotive®. Give your vehicle the ultimate look with our OEM Grade Light Kits and Exterior Accessories. Made with only the best quality materials, SAE Certified lighting solutions meet or exceed OEM...Improve Your Vision While Driving at Night and in Tough Weather ConditionsHighly Polished Reflectors Ensure Maximum Light Output and Precise Beam Patterns$169.96 - $339.96
- Spyder® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle,...$75.75 - $224.11
- Spyder® OE Style Fog LightsOEM Style Fog Lights by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the...$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® Custom Fog LightsCustom Fog Lights by Spyder®. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle, enabling the driver to stay on track, for safer motoring. If your...$75.75 - $224.11
- Spyder® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Spyder®. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle, enabling the driver to stay on track, for safer motoring....$80.49 - $101.08
- Spec-D® Projector Fog LightsProjector Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Projector fog lights are designed to cut through the scotch mist. These lights will add custom style to your vehicle in addition to hot looks.Direct bolt-on replacement - These lights are designed to directly replace your factory ones, most sets come with the easy-to-follow installation instructions. However, if you have no experience in auto repair, professional installation is highly recommendedAffordable - Unlike most OEM replacement parts, Spec-D Projector Fog Lights are available at a competitive price. In other words, you pay less and get more buying this Spec-D product$41.62 - $103.46
- Oracle Lighting® Color Halo Fog LightsColor Halo Fog Lights by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are professionally installed...Plug & Play Design - These factory style, OEM Lights can be installed on your vehicle. No modification required.Package includes One Pair of Brand New OEM Factory style headlights and ORACLE Halo Rings Pre-installed, vehicle specific wiring (if required) and a detailed Installation Instructions$191.25 - $260.52
- Winjet® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by Winjet®. If something bad happened to your factory fog lights but you don't want anything else but them, go with these great replacement units by Winjet. Custom built to flawlessly fit your vehicle, these parts...Advanced technologyExceptional illumination$82.99 - $89.99
- RI® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by RI®. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didn’t come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.Additional lighting helps you see the road betterInstallation is not difficult, however if you are unsure of your ability, professional installation is recommended$56.00 - $333.20
- Spec-D® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. In their location mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights illuminate the road right in front of the...Reduces glare, light is directed downward toward the road instead of reflected back, for better vision in fogIncreased lighting will make your vehicle more conspicuous$24.03 - $158.64
- Winjet® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade ABS...$23.89 - $115.59
- Black Horse® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Black Horse®. Add some form and function to your vehicle with these superb accessories that are ready to assist you for years and years to come. They look and fit just as good as those overpriced OEM parts....Add sleek style and lasting utilityBuilt from high quality materials$32.40 - $85.25
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.78 - $450.85
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC®. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$8.60 - $213.16
Guides & Articles
- Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or UpgradeWhile the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your vehicle. Because fog lights are traditionally designed to mount underneath or inside the front bumper cover, their lower position puts them at a higher risk of becoming damaged. Road debris, speed bumps, parking spot bumpers, and high snow often take a toll - damaging fog lights beyond repair.
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Toyota Fog & Daytime Running Lights Reviews
2006 Toyota Tacoma