Stant is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of fuel, oil and cooling system components for the automotive aftermarket, including original equipment and locking fuel caps, oil caps, radiator and coolant reservoir caps, thermostats, testers and adapters. The company is also a major supplier of vapor control, fuel and cooling system products for automotive, motorcycle, heavy-duty, and industrial equipment manufacturers.
- Stant® - ThermostatStarting at: $3.07$3.07
- Stant® - Oil Filler CapStarting at: $1.94$1.94
- Stant® - Fuel CapStarting at: $3.42$3.42
- Stant® - Radiator CapStarting at: $4.49$4.49
- Stant® - Locking Fuel CapStarting at: $12.61$12.61
- Stant® - Crankcase Breather CapStarting at: $5.21$5.21
- Stant® - Fuel Cap Tester AdapterStarting at: $18.00$18.00
- Stant® - Radiator Cap Tester AdapterStarting at: $8.94$8.94
- Stant® - Cooling System Tester AdapterStarting at: $25.00$25.00
- Stant® - Thermostat GasketStarting at: $0.45$0.45
- Stant® - Thermostat SealStarting at: $0.31$0.31
- Stant® - Pressure TesterStarting at: $107.02$107.02
- Stant® - Fuel Cap Tester Adapter KitStarting at: $379.70$379.70
- Stant® - 30 PSI Gauge for Tester AdapterStarting at: $14.39$14.39
- Stant® - Hose Installation Tool for Tester AdapterStarting at: $28.09$28.09
Founded by George Stant in 1898 in Connersville, Indiana, the company first became successful by developing an innovative method of automating the manufacture of piano tuning pins. After World War I the Stant Machine Company, Inc., as it was known then, began designing and manufacturing auto parts, including a groundbreaking 2-piece radiator cap that ensured proper alignment of the radiator ornament and the external Moto-Meter temperature gauge, which was a fixture on many car radiators of the day.
Today the Stant Corporation still makes its headquarters in Connersville, Indiana, but also has facilities in Mexico, Europe, and Asia. The company makes extensive use of CAD (Computer Aided Design), CAE (Computer Aided Engineering), and Rapid Prototyping in product development, and has an on-site Machine Development Group that conceptualizes and constructs the machinery to make those products. Stant’s quality control system focuses on Total Customer Satisfaction and continual improvement and the company maintains TS16949 and ISO14001 quality certifications.