Stant is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of fuel, oil and cooling system components for the automotive aftermarket, including original equipment and locking fuel caps, oil caps, radiator and coolant reservoir caps, thermostats, testers and adapters. The company is also a major supplier of vapor control, fuel and cooling system products for automotive, motorcycle, heavy-duty, and industrial equipment manufacturers.
- Stant® - ThermostatStarting at: $2.98$2.98
- Stant® - Oil Filler CapStarting at: $1.88$1.88
- Stant® - Fuel CapStarting at: $3.32$3.32
- Stant® - Radiator CapStarting at: $4.36$4.36
- Stant® - Locking Fuel CapStarting at: $12.24$12.24
- Stant® - Crankcase Breather CapStarting at: $5.06$5.06
- Stant® - Fuel Cap Tester AdapterStarting at: $17.48$17.48
- Stant® - Radiator Cap Tester AdapterStarting at: $9.77$9.77
- Stant® - Cooling System Tester AdapterStarting at: $24.27$24.27
- Stant® - Thermostat GasketStarting at: $0.48$0.48
- Stant® - Thermostat SealStarting at: $0.38$0.38
- Stant® - Pressure TesterStarting at: $80.81$80.81
- Stant® - Fuel Cap Tester Adapter KitStarting at: $372.43$372.43
- Stant® - 30 PSI Gauge for Tester AdapterStarting at: $17.46$17.46
- Stant® - Hose Installation Tool for Tester AdapterStarting at: $27.27$27.27
Founded by George Stant in 1898 in Connersville, Indiana, the company first became successful by developing an innovative method of automating the manufacture of piano tuning pins. After World War I the Stant Machine Company, Inc., as it was known then, began designing and manufacturing auto parts, including a groundbreaking 2-piece radiator cap that ensured proper alignment of the radiator ornament and the external Moto-Meter temperature gauge, which was a fixture on many car radiators of the day.
Today the Stant Corporation still makes its headquarters in Connersville, Indiana, but also has facilities in Mexico, Europe, and Asia. The company makes extensive use of CAD (Computer Aided Design), CAE (Computer Aided Engineering), and Rapid Prototyping in product development, and has an on-site Machine Development Group that conceptualizes and constructs the machinery to make those products. Stant’s quality control system focuses on Total Customer Satisfaction and continual improvement and the company maintains TS16949 and ISO14001 quality certifications.
| Posted by Terry | (Adams, TN)
The fuel cap was what I ordered, it fits perfect and no problem putting it on.
| Posted by Jeffrey | (Apo, AE)
I have been using the locking gas cap for a few weeks now, and it has not failed yet. More importantly, it has not set off any check engine lights.
| Posted by John | (Pembroke Pines, FL)
The installation is easy. You just need to put it in and it works! I ordered this thermostat before changing the water-pump on my Honda Civic 1988 and it works better now.
| Posted by Nhon | (Worcester, MA)
It is made of tough molded plastic. So I am able to make it as tight as I want. And I am sure it will not fail. This cap works as it should, so I am very pleased.
| Posted by Robert | (Fort Belvoir, VA)
This locking fuel cap fits my Lincoln MKX 2010 well. Installation didn't take much time. Simple cap that works just as I expected. Very useful product! Must have.
| Posted by Colton | (Inglewood, CA)
Good price for the unit which is more expensive on other stores. It works exactly as intended. Good material won't brake in case of proper use. Recommend for everyone!
| Posted by Terrance | (Meriden, CT)
Installation was not hard, it fits well my vehicle. This radiator cap works good as promised. Fine price for such quality of material. Good shipping and customer service!
- Popular Stant Part Numbers
- Stant® 10834 - OE Equivalent Fuel Cap
- Stant® 14178 - OE Type Thermostat
- Stant® 10231 - OE Type Radiator Cap
- Stant® 11071 - Crankcase Breather Cap
- Stant® 10832 - OE Equivalent Fuel Cap
- Stant® 11231 - OE Type Radiator Cap
- Stant® 10333 - Safety Release Radiator Cap
- Stant® 10233 - OE Type Radiator Cap
- Stant® 11834 - OE Equivalent Fuel Cap
- Stant® 10819 - Pre-Release Fuel Cap
- Stant® 11081 - Oil Filler Cap
- Stant® 45877 - Premium Thermostat
- Stant® 10081 - Oil Filler Cap
- Stant® 11099 - Oil Filler Cap
- Stant® 10099 - Oil Filler Cap
- Stant® 27269 - Thermostat Seal
- Stant® 10227 - OE Type Radiator Cap
- Stant® 10510 - Regular Locking Fuel Cap
- Stant® 11233 - OE Type Radiator Cap
- Stant® 45359 - Premium Thermostat
- Stant® 45848 - Premium Thermostat
- Stant® 11227 - OE Type Radiator Cap
- Stant® 14369 - OE Type Thermostat
- Stant® 45948 - Premium Thermostat
- Stant® 10822 - OE Equivalent Fuel Cap