Scosche Car Audio and Accessories
People are in need of quality sound whether it is in their homes, hotels, or cars. Rather than sticking with the stock sound system that came with your car, you have an opportunity to change all that by buying specially designed car audio parts. Scosche has a wide range of products, from Bluetooth speakers, speaker adapters and speaker harnesses to headphones, cables, iPad/iPhone/iPod accessories, and health and fitness items, among others.
- Scosche® - Single DIN Stereo Dash KitStarting at: $6.95$6.95
- Scosche® - Single / Double DIN Stereo Dash KitStarting at: $12.95$12.95
- Scosche® - Double DIN Stereo Dash KitStarting at: $8.95$8.95
- Scosche® - PocketStarting at: $9.95$9.95
- Scosche® - Stereo Replacement InterfaceStarting at: $65.95$65.95
- Scosche® - BlueFusion Interface Module with HarnessStarting at: $23.95$23.95
- Scosche® - iPod/Aux Input InterfaceStarting at: $52.95$52.95
- Scosche® - Car Stereo HarnessStarting at: $7.95$7.95
- Scosche® - Micro/Delco Antenna AdapterStarting at: $5.95$5.95
- Scosche® - AntennaStarting at: $8.95$8.95
- Scosche® - S3-1 HarnessStarting at: $18.95$18.95
- Scosche® - Speaker HarnessStarting at: $9.95$9.95
- Scosche® - Speaker AdaptersStarting at: $9.95$9.95
- Scosche® - 10"-12" Netbook SleeveStarting at: $13.95$13.95
Removing the OE car stereo and installing the Scosche one will take you just a few minutes. Besides the little time spent revamping the car’s stereo, you also get other benefits. The company has invested heavily in cutting-edge technology so that each product completely overhauls the music and audio listening experience in your car. The company ensures that every product has been designed and made with the needs of a modern customer in mind.
Scosche is located along 315 Seaview Avenue Bridgeport, Cincinnati. The company has been in the audio systems industry for many years. Over time, it has etched a name for itself and is currently considered a leader, giving the customers top-of-the-range products. The company has a very dedicated research and development team that ensures the latest technology is captured in each and every product. The company designs the items so that they can handle any environment, no matter how harsh or demanding it is. In many instances, the products from Scosche will outlive your car.
If you own a Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler, Mercedes, Toyota, or Honda, Scosche has all the car audio products you can think of. The company establishes the technology that each car maker uses in manufacturing its car audio systems to complement these modern car technologies. This means that whatever audio system you have in your car, Scosche has an audio kit which is superior in terms of quality, innovativeness, and looks. It is based on this fact that CARiD confidently sells the products by this company.
Scosche rigorously tests all its products to ensure that they are on par with the set standards. The company goes further to back all the products it makes with a one year warranty against defective materials and poor workmanship. In addition, to ensure reliable and easy installation, the manufacturer offers their vast dynamic collection of harnesses, installation kits, and OE integration accessories. Also, a totally redesigned line of EFX hardware that includes fuse holders, terminals, distribution blocks, and interconnects, feature patented designs from the most experienced engineers in the industry.
| Posted by Charles | (Edmonds, WA)
First, a bit of context. There's not a lot of aftermarket products available for the Honda Ridgeline, so when something can be found to allow a replacement of an OEM part, it's easy to get excited. The Scosche dash kit doesn't disappoint. The color, style, and finish is a perfect match to those from Honda. The efficient design made the installation of the Nakamichi ND788 a simple process, and the finished product a huge upgrade over the stock offering.
This was a replacement for the American International EU07 that didn't fit. Again they refunded the cost immediately. Ford must have changed their antenna fittings for 2015. Very friendly service and follow through.
The sound is very good, although there is a slight echo the people I am conversing with hear.
Product only works in auxiliary mode. I was mislead. Lead to believe when I had stereo playing the Bluetooth would turn music off and accept calls. Not the case. Disappointed.
| Posted by Tedd | (Calgary, AB)
Cheap plastic. The sides I have no idea how their supposed to keep a radio in my dash if they're not connected to anything. No how to put together instructions. For that price I could've got a top quality one.
| Posted by Marvin | (Anderson, CA)
I think it will work fine, make installing hand free phone much easier because you don't have to cut into factory wiring.
| Posted by Kristeen R | (Orlando, FL)
Excellent in color match. Size shape and ease of assembly for the installers at best buy... CARiD is excellent company to order from. Fast efficient, quality product.
| Posted by Trevor | (Calgary, AB)
It hold the double din and does it's job except the screw holes didn't line up with my jvc double din, it doesn't sit flush with the dash, there is a 7" long 1/4" gap at the top, it doesn't look horrible but it doesn't look good either.
| Posted by Cesar | (Phoenix, AZ)
I have a 2006 Honda Civic with premium sound and was installing an aftermarket 7" screen DVD w navigation. These plugs won't work. I took it to an install shop and they couldn't make it work with these plugs. There are needed wires that are not being pulled through in the plug to turn on the factory amp. This was not as promised and I am greatly disappointed. This product doesn't work and it was a waste of money.
| Posted by Richard | (South Park, PA)
The product fit the dash fine. The only problem I had was the aftermarket radio mounted slightly higher in the opening so I had to take a small cut off of the top of the dash kit. After putting on the trim ring that came with the stereo the cut is not visible and the whole installation looks fine. The product is a lightweight plastic. I am interested in how it will hold up, but since it is not supporting the weight of the stereo I think it will be fine.
- Popular Scosche Part Numbers
- Scosche® GM07B - Car Stereo Harness, Plugs Into Car Harness
- Scosche® FD1424B - Single DIN Stereo Dash Kit
- Scosche® NN03BCB - Car Stereo Harness, Plugs Into Car Harness with Butt Connectors
- Scosche® FD02BCB - Car Stereo Harness, Plugs Into Car Harness with Butt Connectors
- Scosche® GM02B - Car Stereo Harness, Plugs Into Car Harness
- Scosche® TA2045B - Single DIN Stereo Dash Kit
- Scosche® GM1591B - Single DIN Multi Instalation Stereo Dash Kit
- Scosche® TA02BCB - Car Stereo Harness, Plugs Into Car Harness with Butt Connectors
- Scosche® FD1436BLKB - Single / Double DIN Installation Black Dash Kit
- Scosche® FD1327B - Single DIN Stereo Dash Kit
- Scosche® MI3013B - Single DIN Stereo Dash Kit
- Scosche® GMT2049B - Single / Double DIN Stereo Dash Kit
- Scosche® CR1286B - Single DIN Stereo Dash Kit
- Scosche® TGN2100B - Single DIN Stereo Dash Kit
- Scosche® MA1537B - Single DIN Stereo Dash Kit
- Scosche® FD1325B - Single DIN Stereo Dash Kit
- Scosche® MA1536B - Single DIN Stereo Dash Kit
- Scosche® TA1468B - Single DIN Stereo Dash Kit
- Scosche® CR1291B - Single DIN Stereo Dash Kit
- Scosche® GMT2049AB - Single / Double DIN Stereo Dash Kit (Type-3)
- Scosche® HA08B - Car Stereo Harness, Plugs Into Car Harness
- Scosche® TA2052B - Single DIN Silver Stereo Dash Kit
- Scosche® FD02B - Car Stereo Harness, Plugs Into Car Harness
- Scosche® TA2048B - Single DIN Stereo Dash Kit
- Scosche® FCJ1270AB - Single DIN Stereo Dash Multi Kit with ISO Mount