RhinoPac is a brand that was formerly independent and is now owned by AMS Automotive, a leading North American supplier of automotive clutches and components as well as gas-charged lift supports, committed to relentlessly developing and improving the business they are in to meet and often exceed customers' expectations. RhinoPac products by AMS Automotive deliver high quality at a price that is fair and competitive.
- RhinoPac® - Premium Clutch KitStarting at: $62.71$62.71
- RhinoPac® - Replacement Solid FlywheelStarting at: $45.46$45.46
- RhinoPac® - SR Series Clutch KitStarting at: $137.19$137.19
- RhinoPac® - StrongArm™ Back Glass Lift SupportStarting at: $8.38$8.38
- RhinoPac® - StrongArm™ Tonneau Cover Lift SupportStarting at: $8.38$8.38
- RhinoPac® - StrongArm™ Hatch Lift SupportStarting at: $8.38$8.38
- RhinoPac® - SE Clutch KitStarting at: $82.31$82.31
- RhinoPac® - Clutch Master CylinderStarting at: $19.86$19.86
- RhinoPac® - Replacement Dual Mass FlywheelStarting at: $232.05$232.05
- RhinoPac® - StrongArm™ Trunk Lid Lift SupportStarting at: $8.38$8.38
- RhinoPac® - StrongArm™ Hood Lift SupportStarting at: $8.38$8.38
- RhinoPac® - StrongArm™ Liftgate Lift SupportStarting at: $8.38$8.38
- RhinoPac® - Clutch Master and Slave Cylinder AssemblyStarting at: $62.71$62.71
- RhinoPac® - StrongArm™ Lift SupportStarting at: $11.32$11.32
- RhinoPac® - Modular Clutch KitStarting at: $155.51$155.51
- RhinoPac® - External Clutch Slave CylinderStarting at: $13.84$13.84
- RhinoPac® - Internal Clutch Slave CylinderStarting at: $22.72$22.72
- RhinoPac® - 5/16" x 18" x 1" Clutch BoltsStarting at: $8.38$8.38
- RhinoPac® - StrongArm™ Seat Lift SupportStarting at: $8.38$8.38
- RhinoPac® - Clutch Kit with FlywheelStarting at: $388.85$388.85
New-generation clutches, flywheels, master cylinders, slave cylinders, etc. labeled RhinoPac are what is considered a rare combination of quality and cost efficiency that many of today's aftermarket suppliers can't afford. RhinoPac offers exceptional coverage for both domestic and foreign cars, light trucks, and SUVs. All RhinoPac parts undergo a series of rigorous quality tests to make sure they conform to the highest OE standards and specifications.
Utilizing the latest technologies, RhinoPac ensures optimum performance and lasting durability with every product they manufacture. The goal of RhinoPac is to make sure that none of the wear and tear is due to workmanship, only due to conditions that are unavoidable. So, the reason why RhinoPac is often the number one choice of many drivers is obvious. However, RhinoPac isn't content to rest on its laurels and will continue operating in a manner which ensures that their commitments and standards will be maintained well into the future.
| Posted by Robert | (Highlands Ranch, CO)
These lift supports only took 15 minutes to install. The hardest part was removing the old worn out supports. The new ones popped right on and work great.
| Posted by Russell | (Dexter, MI)
As advertised, arrived on time, packaged well, install easy, everything fit perfectly. Great by.
| Posted by Floyd | (Richmondville, NY)
So far this product works just as good as original parts. They are easy to install and I would recommend them to others.
| Posted by James | (North Bay, ON)
Well, finally put this new RhinoPac clutch in. It works perfect and saved me about 100 dollars over the parts store. Thanks CARiD. Will buy here again and again.
| Posted by David | (Chippewa Falls, WI)
Great product, came on time, fit the car works great very happy with my purchase. If you own a Mazda 626 and need a clutch this is the one for you.
| Posted by William | (Edinburg, TX)
I ordered this clutch kit mainly for the price and I really liked the fact that it was complete with throw out bearing, pilot shaft bushing (which was needle bearings) and the alignment tool. I will recommend this kit to everyone I know with a Ford F-150 that needs to replace their clutch.
| Posted by Jarrette | (Redmond, WA)
Great price and fit my Chevy Camaro perfectly. Also works great, at least after for first 2,000 miles or so. Only time will tell how long this inexpensive kit will last. But so far so good.
| Posted by Barry | (Alachua, FL)
The install was pretty simple, I watched a video that showed a detailed install on a Chevy CK. It took about 45 minutes to remove the old one, and install the new one.
- Popular RhinoPac Part Numbers
- RhinoPac® SA3001 - StrongArm™ Lift Support Ball Stud
- RhinoPac® SA3002 - StrongArm™ Lift Support Shoulder Ball Stud
- RhinoPac® SA3100 - StrongArm™ Lift Support 3-Hole Flush Mount Mounting Brackets
- RhinoPac® PS0592-1 - Clutch Master and Slave Cylinder Assembly
- RhinoPac® 4984 - StrongArm™ Hatch Lift Support
- RhinoPac® 6303 - StrongArm™ Hood Lift Support
- RhinoPac® 6153 - StrongArm™ Hood Lift Support
- RhinoPac® 6404 - StrongArm™ Trunk Lid Lift Support
- RhinoPac® 6137 - StrongArm™ Liftgate Lift Support
- RhinoPac® 4291 - StrongArm™ Liftgate Lift Support
- RhinoPac® 4557 - StrongArm™ Liftgate Lift Support
- RhinoPac® 6155 - StrongArm™ Hood Lift Support
- RhinoPac® 6901 - Rear StrongArm™ Door Lift Support
- RhinoPac® PS0517-2 - Clutch Master and Slave Cylinder Assembly
- RhinoPac® PM0710 - Clutch Master Cylinder
- RhinoPac® PS0114 - Clutch Master and Slave Cylinder Assembly
- RhinoPac® 4328 - StrongArm™ Hood Lift Support
- RhinoPac® 4070 - StrongArm™ Trunk Lid Lift Support
- RhinoPac® 05-065 - Premium Diaphragm Style Clutch Kit
- RhinoPac® 4325 - StrongArm™ Hatch Lift Support
- RhinoPac® 05-224 - Premium Diaphragm Style Clutch Kit
- RhinoPac® 6186 - StrongArm™ Liftgate Lift Support
- RhinoPac® 6152 - StrongArm™ Liftgate Lift Support
- RhinoPac® 6154 - StrongArm™ Liftgate Lift Support
- RhinoPac® 6151 - StrongArm™ Liftgate Lift Support