ReadyLIFT Lift Kits
Suspension manufacturer ReadyLIFT is based near the heart of off-road racing, Las Vegas. They’ve rapidly become a leader in producing high-quality products for the pickup truck and off-roading market. They realized that there was a need for lifting kits for pickups that were aimed at moderate lifts. Their customers wanted enough lift to fit bigger wheels and tires. ReadyLIFT now makes mid-range lift packages for almost any pickup and some SUVs.
Does your truck droop in front? Do your plus-sized tires scrape at full lock? Does your truck bed sink unacceptably low when your trailer is hooked up? ReadyLIFT has a solution for you. There are plenty of different truck suspension systems, and a different way to lift all of them. Leaf springs can usually be lifted by putting a block between the spring and axle. ReadyLIFT has kits to raise a leaf-spring suspension from only an inch to a full five inches.
Coil springs often can be raised by putting a spacer at the top of the spring itself. Of course, that spacer has to be engineered to fit properly. And you can raise a torsion-bar front suspension by simply taking an air wrench and tightening the torsion bar key adjuster bolts. ReadyLIFT has a better plan: they forge new torsion bar keys with the hex hole for the end of the torsion bar indexed properly to raise the suspension. ReadyLIFT is committed to one principle: lifting trucks without compromising the quality of the factory ride and handling.
They achieve this by taking an integrated approach. That means making a different kit, with different parts, for every application in their catalog. Some kits need only a spring spacer or a lift block. Others include shock spacers, or differential shims, or revised bump stops or relocation brackets for the OEM bump stops. More elaborate kits, that lift both ends of the truck 4-5” include revise upper suspension control arms for increased angularity, extra leaves for the leaf springs, revised track rods or radius arms to restore steering geometry.
| Posted by David | (Van Horn, TX)
Easy install, I liked the look of it so far, so good, no problems, but I've heard that some blocks break with time so keeping an eye on them but as of now very satisfied.
- Popular ReadyLIFT Part Numbers
- ReadyLIFT® T6-1030K - 2.0" T6 Billet Front Leveling Kit (1500, Black)
- ReadyLIFT® T6-1030R - 2.0" T6 Billet Front Leveling Kit (1500, Red)
- ReadyLIFT® 66-2053 - 3.0" Rear Block Kit (4WD)
- ReadyLIFT® T6-3085S - 2.25" T6 Billet Front Leveling Kit (Silver)
- ReadyLIFT® 66-3000 - 2.5" Front Leveling Kit (1500, 6 Lugs)
- ReadyLIFT® 15-3485 - 1/2" Billet Wheel Spacers (1 Pair)
- ReadyLIFT® 69-3485 - 4.0" x 1.75" SST Lift Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 66-3050 - 2.5" Front Leveling Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 66-3085 - 2.25" Front Leveling Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 69-3005 - 2.5" x 1.0" SST Lift Kit