ReadyLIFT Lift Kits
Suspension manufacturer ReadyLIFT is based near the heart of off-road racing, Las Vegas. They’ve rapidly become a leader in producing high-quality products for the pickup truck and off-roading market. They realized that there was a need for lifting kits for pickups that were aimed at moderate lifts. Their customers wanted enough lift to fit bigger wheels and tires. ReadyLIFT now makes mid-range lift packages for almost any pickup and some SUVs.
Does your truck droop in front? Do your plus-sized tires scrape at full lock? Does your truck bed sink unacceptably low when your trailer is hooked up? ReadyLIFT has a solution for you. There are plenty of different truck suspension systems, and a different way to lift all of them. Leaf springs can usually be lifted by putting a block between the spring and axle. ReadyLIFT has kits to raise a leaf-spring suspension from only an inch to a full five inches.
Coil springs often can be raised by putting a spacer at the top of the spring itself. Of course, that spacer has to be engineered to fit properly. And you can raise a torsion-bar front suspension by simply taking an air wrench and tightening the torsion bar key adjuster bolts. ReadyLIFT has a better plan: they forge new torsion bar keys with the hex hole for the end of the torsion bar indexed properly to raise the suspension. ReadyLIFT is committed to one principle: lifting trucks without compromising the quality of the factory ride and handling.
They achieve this by taking an integrated approach. That means making a different kit, with different parts, for every application in their catalog. Some kits need only a spring spacer or a lift block. Others include shock spacers, or differential shims, or revised bump stops or relocation brackets for the OEM bump stops. More elaborate kits, that lift both ends of the truck 4-5” include revise upper suspension control arms for increased angularity, extra leaves for the leaf springs, revised track rods or radius arms to restore steering geometry.
| Posted by Trevor | (Tucson, AZ)
It was easy to install only took about two hours and it didn't change the way it rides at all.
| Posted by Sean | (Albany, OR)
Works great. No wobble fit like a charm. Would buy again if needed, shipping was fast, good deal top to bottom.
These add-a-leafs did just the thing I needed on my Ford Ranger. It says it's supposed to lift it 1.5 inches but it raised mine a good 2.5 inches. Love the way it looks.
| Posted by Scott | (Binghamton, NY)
The package was very slick. Nice quality steel and very simple to install. I will be shopping at this site again.
| Posted by Thomas | (Kissimmee, FL)
The product is strong, and installation is done in less than an hour.
Got 3" lift for the rear end of my truck. Rides nice. Easy install.
| Posted by Bruno J | (Lakeville, MN)
Great product. Easy to install, makes truck sit up just a little and looks really good. Fast shipping. I was very satisfied.
| Posted by Jason | (Mount Pleasant, SC)
I bought this kit for my new 2013 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 315 miles when installed. What a difference it makes! My new Tahoe looks Great with the Ready-Lift kit. The Auto-ride was not compromised, and it's the perfect amount of lift. I highly recommend. CARiD did an excellent job handling the transaction, and shipping was Free.
| Posted by Dillon | (Lovelock, NV)
I was skeptical about putting this on my Tundra, it just seemed to easy. The lift was simple to install, I would recommend this to anyone wanting more ground clearance, but not a full 6". I like how it looks and it rides really nice.
| Posted by Eric | (Riverton, WY)
A friend and I put this on my 2013 Tundra, and I'm very happy with how it turned out. Instructions could use some help, but since my friend had put one on before, we did fine. Well worth the money!
- Popular ReadyLIFT Part Numbers
- ReadyLIFT® 66-3085 - 2.25" Front Leveling Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 15-3485 - 1/2" Billet Wheel Spacers (1 Pair)
- ReadyLIFT® T6-1030K - 2.0" T6 Billet Front Leveling Kit (1500, Black)
- ReadyLIFT® 69-3005 - 2.5" x 1.0" SST Lift Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 66-2053 - 3.0" Rear Block Kit (4WD)
- ReadyLIFT® 66-7822A - Torsion Key Unloading Tool
- ReadyLIFT® 66-3000 - 2.5" Front Leveling Kit (1500, 6 Lugs)
- ReadyLIFT® 66-2050 - 3.0" Front Leveling Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 66-2000 - 2.5" Front Leveling Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 69-3070 - 2.25" x 1.5" SST Lift Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 66-4001 - 1.0" Rear Block Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 66-5000 - 3.0" Front Leveling Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 66-2020 - 2.25" Front Leveling Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 44-2000 - Off Road Upper Control Arm Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 66-1080 - 2.25" Front Leveling Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 66-3050 - 2.5" Front Leveling Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 69-3485 - 4.0" x 1.75" SST Lift Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 69-5076 - 3.0" x 2.0" SST Lift Kit
- ReadyLIFT® T6-1030R - 2.0" T6 Billet Front Leveling Kit (1500, Red)
- ReadyLIFT® 66-5002 - 2.0" Rear Block Kit
- ReadyLIFT® T6-3085S - 2.25" T6 Billet Front Leveling Kit (Silver)
- ReadyLIFT® 66-4000 - 2.0" Front Leveling Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 66-3015 - 1.5" Rear Block Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 66-2059 - 2.0" Front Leveling Kit
- ReadyLIFT® 66-1020 - 2.5" Front Leveling Kit