You might be planning to take your family on a road trip but are afraid that you and your luggage might not all fit in your Pontiac Wave. Well if this is the case, you might be required to tow a trailer so that you can carry all that you require for a road trip. If you decide to tow the trailer, then you will be required to purchase a trailer hitch. CARiD makes acquiring the right Pontiac Wave trailer hitches easy, since they stock all these products. Simply browse through the variety of hitches listed on their website and choose the one that matches your towing needs. Either way, you will be assured of a variety of hitches to choose from depending on the trailer that you will be towing. In as much as it is easy to just bolt on any hitch, it is best to ensure that it is a perfect fit with your Pontiac Wave as well as the trailer you intend to tow. To do this, you will be required to check the manual from the car manufacturer for the car’s maximum weight carrying capacity.
It does not take a long time to bolt in the trailer and if you read and understand the manual, you will not have a problem with this. You will also be given a template that will ensure that any holes that you drill are precise. Purchase a hitch that will remain useful should you need to tow a heavier trailer in future. It is also advisable to purchase a weight distributing Pontiac Wave hitch. This is a hitch that has spring bars which ensure the distribution of the entire mass to all car wheels. This ensures that none of the tires are lighter, as this will only make steering of the car a daunting task.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 3 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - USAF Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
- Thule® - Transporter Combi Cargo BoxStarting at: $422.95$422.95
- CURT® - Adjustable Multi-Purpose Ball with Shank 45059Starting at: $112.43$112.43
- Tekonsha® - Breakaway System for 1 to 3 Axle TrailersStarting at: $46.54$46.54
- Hopkins® - 12 Gauge Bonded WireStarting at: $43.98$43.98
- Wesbar® - AG ConnectorsStarting at: $9.11$9.11
- Black Horse® - Oval Rear Hitch Step for 2" ReseiverStarting at: $90.00$90.00
"Before a camping trip and under a deadline to get my trailer lights ready without splicing wires, I turned to CARiD, because the big box stores couldn't get the part in time for my Pontiac Aztek. CARiD stepped up with great customer service and value. The product installed easily and saved me from having to cut holes in the moldings of my vehicle and splice wires."
"This product made it very easy to connect the lights to my trailer."
"It was very easy to install - overall, a great product, would recommend it to everybody."