When it comes to delivering knockout protection, a Pontiac Torrent Grill Guard answers the bell. CARiD leads you into our selection of top-quality Pontiac Torrent Grille Guards, all comprised of the highest quality Stainless Steel in existence with name-brand quality to back it up. Pontiac Torrent Grille Guards are a crucial component in maintaining your front-end’s health. Too often, the hazards of the road end up wreaking havoc to the face of your ride. Whether it’s rocks, sticks, or other kinds of debris, it doesn’t take much to do costly damage. A Pontiac Torrent Grill Guard reinforces the area, making sure any harm is kept to a minimum. Plus, with finishes such as Chrome, Black Powder-Coat, and Polished Steel, the look speaks for itself!
- Westin® 2" Safari Light Bull Bar2" Safari Light Bull Bar by Westin®. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Available in polished stainless steel and in mild steel with...Universal barAccommodates two auxiliary lights (sold separately)$122.87 - $249.49
- Black Horse® Bull BarBull Bar by Black Horse Off Road®. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is constructed of heavy-duty steel tubing to...$260.00 - $320.00
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$385.70 - $683.43
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$403.63 - $638.75
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running board’s 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip...$204.02 - $450.40
- Westin® 4" Oval Tube Step Bars4" Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The 4" Oval Tube Nerf Step Bars are available in universal lengths. These bars are mounted using a cradle technique and require a vehicle specific mounting kit (sold separately). Oval Tube...$145.04 - $331.35
- Westin® 6" Premier Oval Step BarsPremier Oval Stainless Steel Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. These straight style steps have a 6" diameter at widest tube dimension and offer a full 5" step area. They are available in universal lengths for full sized trucks and...Extra wide 6" premier oval side step tubes add extra style to your truck or SUVUV protected 5" step pads and molded end caps give the step tubes a finished OE look$160.25 - $373.74
- Romik® RAL Series Hitch StepRAL Series Hitch Step for 2" Receiver by Romik®. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's, CUV's and most TRUCK's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. This product is made of high-quality materials...Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant topAvailable in silver or black powder coated carbon steel$181.50
- Romik® RAL-T Series Hitch StepRAL-T Series Hitch Step for 2" Receiver by Romik®. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's, CUV's and most TRUCK's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. This product is made of high-quality...Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant topAvailable in silver or black powder coated carbon steel$181.50
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR®. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...$34.99 - $41.97
- CARR® Mega Hitch StepMega Hitch Step by CARR®. It's not that easy to reach certain areas on trucks or SUVs, but not with this heavy-duty step. It ensures safe and easy access to the vehicle, and is designed to fit all 2'' and 2-1/2'' trailer hitches....Provides safe and easy access to any service truckBack plate and the deck are crafted of heavy-duty aluminum alloy$139.84
- CURT® Bumper HitchesBumper Hitches by CURT®. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your life easier around the campsite or...Will perfectly meet your needsOutperforms competitors$34.55 - $81.08
- Westin® 2" Safari Polished Light Bull Bar (30-0020)2" Safari Polished Stainless Steel Light Bull Bar (30-0020) by Westin®. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Made in polished stainless...Universal barAccommodates two auxiliary lights (sold separately)$236.52
- Westin® 2" Safari Black Light Bull Bar (30-0025)2" Safari Black Powder Coat Light Bull Bar (30-0025) by Westin®. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Made in mild steel with black...Universal barAccommodates two auxiliary lights (sold separately)$122.87
- Black Horse® 3" Black Bull Bar with Polished Skid Plate (BB38809BS-SP)3" Black Powder Coat Bull Bar with Removable Polished Stainless Steel Skid Plate (BB38809BS-SP) by Black Horse®. 3-Years Warranty. Sport Bars provide customized protection for the front end of a vehicle to protect its occupants...Delivers ultimate front-end protectionGives your vehicle a cool rugged look$320.00
Guides & Articles
- Grill GuardsBumper Guards | Full-Width Protection in the City and the CountryYou may never go off-roading or drive down wooded trails where large animals are likely to materialize in front of your path, but if you live in city areas or suburbs, you still need to prepare your car or truck for survival in a different type of jungle - the urban jungle.
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.