Omega R&D Security Systems
Omega has a wide range of security parts such as air horns, vehicle alarm systems, remote car starters, installation access and miscellaneous merchandise. The audio products from this company have been designed taking into consideration the wishes of the customers. This gives them customer appeal and accounts for their popularity. The pricing of the items is also very competitive.
- Omega R&D®Flashable Immobilizer Bypassfrom $33.13
- Omega R&D®Omegalink RS Remote Start Kitfrom $71.40
- Omega R&D®Echo 2-Way Remote Upgrade Kitfrom $55.55
- Omega R&D®Power Window Roll Up Modulefrom $18.40
- Omega R&D®GPS Tracking and Recovery Systemfrom $243.50
- Omega R&D®Dual Zone Digital Tilt Sensorfrom $27.30
Omega was established in 1971. Over the many years that have passed, the company has established itself as a leading house in innovation in the vehicle security sector. The company endeavors to make security systems and accessories for all types of cars. No matter the year, make, or model of your car, you are sure to get the perfect security solution with Omega.
Omega's built systems and security kits and applications for car brands such as BMW, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ford, Mini, Hummer, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Pontiac, Cadillac, Mazda, Mercedes, Saturn, Lexus, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, Volkswagen, and nearly every other car make. The company integrates modern day technology into all its products, so that you have interfaces for everyday items such as smartphones, tablets, CD players, and radio. Interestingly, all their kits come with a ‘plug & play T-harness’ that allows you to simply plug in your gadget and enjoy using it in the car.
Just as the founding president of the company Kenneth Flick had in mind, Omega has remained true to providing the market with high-quality auto security systems. The company has had many firsts in the past like the 1995 innovation aimed at preventing car theft using an unauthorized transmitter access for keyless entry cars. The company went ahead to acquire the patent which is now called the ‘Unauthorized Transmitter Alert.’ The manufacturer has over the last 30 years maintained a steady lead in giving customers reliable, leading edge security systems and accessories for their cars.
Omega is a company that uses leading-edge technologies to make its products so that they are distinctly efficient in their different security roles, be it sending alarm signals, blocking unauthorized access to the vehicle, synchronizing the factory remote with an aftermarket alarm, or any other function. When it comes to offering vehicular security, Omega is in a class of its own.
It's an excellent product.
- Popular Omega R&D Part Numbers
- Omega R&D® RS255EDP+- Excalibur 2-Way Keyless Entry and Remote Start System
- Omega R&D® RS450EDP+ - Excalibur 1-Way 1-Mile Range Keyless Entry and Remote Start System
- Omega R&D® OLMDBALL - Flashable All-In-One Canbus Immobilizer Bypass
- Omega R&D® OLMIBKO - Flashable Programable Immobilizer Bypass
- Omega R&D® AL1750EDPB - Excalibur 1-Mile Range 1-Way Vehicle Security and Remote Start System
- Omega R&D® AL1650EDPB - Excalibur 1500 Ft. Range 1-Way Vehicle Security and Remote Start System
- Omega R&D® AL2050EDPB - Excalibur 2-Way Vehicle Security and Remote Start System, 1-Mile Range, Non-Rechargeable Remote, Color LCD
- Omega R&D® AL1855EDPB - Excalibur 2-Way Vehicle Security and Remote Start System, 1-Mile Range, Rechargeable Remote
- Omega R&D® AL1950EDPB - Excalibur 2-Way Vehicle Security and Remote Start System, 1500 Ft. Range, Non-Rechargeable Remote, Color LCD
- Omega R&D® AL1851EDPB - Excalibur 2-Way Vehicle Security and Remote Start System, 1500 Ft. Range, Rechargeable Remote