Omega R&D Security Systems
Omega has a wide range of security parts such as air horns, vehicle alarm systems, remote car starters, installation access and miscellaneous merchandise. The audio products from this company have been designed taking into consideration the wishes of the customers. This gives them customer appeal and accounts for their popularity. The pricing of the items is also very competitive.
- Omega R&D® - K9 1-Way Vehicle Security and Keyless Entry SystemStarting at: $32.45$32.45
- Omega R&D® - Excalibur 2-Way Vehicle Security and Keyless Entry SystemStarting at: $119.03$119.03
- Omega R&D® - Crime Guard Car Alarm and Keyless Entry SystemStarting at: $35.33$35.33
- Omega R&D® RS255EDP+- Excalibur 2-Way Keyless Entry and Remote Start SystemStarting at: $105.07$105.07
- Omega R&D® - Excalibur Vehicle Security, Immobilizer and Keyless Entry SystemStarting at: $32.45$32.45
- Omega R&D® - Excalibur Vehicle Security and Remote Start SystemStarting at: $84.21$84.21
- Omega R&D® - Freedom Alarm and Keyless Entry SystemStarting at: $32.45$32.45
- Omega R&D® - Excalibur Keyless Entry and Remote Start SystemStarting at: $51.76$51.76
- Omega R&D® - Flashable Immobilizer BypassStarting at: $39.20$39.20
- Omega R&D® - Omegalink RS Remote Start KitStarting at: $82.74$82.74
- Omega R&D® - Echo 2-Way Remote Upgrade KitStarting at: $61.79$61.79
- Omega R&D® - Blade Data Immobilizer Bypass CartridgeStarting at: $36.86$36.86
- Omega R&D® - Power Window Roll Up ModuleStarting at: $18.08$18.08
- Omega R&D® - Dual Air Horn With Small CompressorStarting at: $50.42$50.42
- Omega R&D® - Shock And Glass Breakage Dual SensorStarting at: $14.43$14.43
- Omega R&D® - GPS Tracking and Recovery SystemStarting at: $292.01$292.01
- Omega R&D® - Dual Zone Digital Tilt SensorStarting at: $32.34$32.34
Omega was established in 1971. Over the many years that have passed, the company has established itself as a leading house in innovation in the vehicle security sector. The company endeavors to make security systems and accessories for all types of cars. No matter the year, make, or model of your car, you are sure to get the perfect security solution with Omega.
Omega's built systems and security kits and applications for car brands such as BMW, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ford, Mini, Hummer, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Pontiac, Cadillac, Mazda, Mercedes, Saturn, Lexus, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, Volkswagen, and nearly every other car make. The company integrates modern day technology into all its products, so that you have interfaces for everyday items such as smartphones, tablets, CD players, and radio. Interestingly, all their kits come with a ‘plug & play T-harness’ that allows you to simply plug in your gadget and enjoy using it in the car.
Just as the founding president of the company Kenneth Flick had in mind, Omega has remained true to providing the market with high-quality auto security systems. The company has had many firsts in the past like the 1995 innovation aimed at preventing car theft using an unauthorized transmitter access for keyless entry cars. The company went ahead to acquire the patent which is now called the ‘Unauthorized Transmitter Alert.’ The manufacturer has over the last 30 years maintained a steady lead in giving customers reliable, leading edge security systems and accessories for their cars.
Omega is a company that uses leading-edge technologies to make its products so that they are distinctly efficient in their different security roles, be it sending alarm signals, blocking unauthorized access to the vehicle, synchronizing the factory remote with an aftermarket alarm, or any other function. When it comes to offering vehicular security, Omega is in a class of its own.
| Posted by Royden | (Mount Juliet, TN)
Recently bought the 97 Acura TL that had this Omega R&D 449 car alarm, but the key fob was broken. I have almost lost it 3 times. This new one synched easily with the help of instructions from the Omega website.
| Posted by Lukasz | (Cave Creak, AZ)
Have bought this item a week or so ago but haven't installed it yet. My buddy that I hired to install it said I need an immobilizer bypass. Not sure which one to buy - there are so many different kinds and brands. But all in all, I would recommend this security system to everyone. Has a look of a quality product. Well packaged.
| Posted by Tony | (Costa Mesa, CA)
A switch like this was used in my automobile remote starter as a hood safety feature. It was meant to keep the starter from working when the hood was up. It was damaged in the accident and wasn't replaced by the shop. I found it several months later. It was a perfect replacement.
| Posted by Chrystan | (Pittsburgh, PA)
Great device for remote car start and alarm features. Good installation. Looked for specific car harness wiring information on the forums. I would really recommend to everyone to read the manual 3 times before starting. Lots of information there to absorb but it is straightforward and easy to go with it.
| Posted by David | (Nescopeck, PA)
Got it as a present for my 2007 Mercury Milan. It has been installed by a professional and works great until now. I like the features it comes with as well. Remote engine start starts my car up every time with no hassle. Especially well when it's hot or cold outside. I would buy this alarm again.