Oldsmobile Fuel System Parts
- 442 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Achieva Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Alero Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Aurora Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Bravada Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Calais Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Ciera Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Custom Cruiser Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Cutlass Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Eighty-Eight Replacement Fuel System Parts
Featured prominently on our site is the B&M Command Flo Fuel Pressure Modifier 46058. These Oldsmobile fuel delivery parts allow you to modify the fuel flow rate in your fuel lines so you can fine tune the air fuel mixture for enhanced performance and fuel economy. They are ideally used with free flowing intakes systems as well as exhaust. They also feature a bolt on easy to install modifier that is created using OE specifications for perfect stock fitment. They also feature a CNC machined heavy gauge aluminum case that is very strong and resilient for maximum durability. This case is further red anodized on top of the mirror polished base thus boosting its resistance against rust and corrosion as well as boosting its stylish look. The inlet and outlet are designed for a direct stock fit for better efficiency. They operate at a pressure range of between 25 to 60 psi making them ideal for low and high pressure applications alike. They include all the necessary installation tools along with detailed installation manual for a smooth installation. They are also backed with a 1 year limited warranty from B&M.
The AEM Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator is another premium quality product featured in our elite collection of Oldsmobile fuel delivery parts. They feature interchangeable discharge ports that let you adjust the regulators to match the peak output of your pump. They are universally designed to work with all types of vehicles. Since they are very powerful they are ideal in engines rated up to 1000hp. They also feature a CNC machined case made from premium T6 billet aluminum for enhanced strength and durability. They support both the -6AN and 9/16” x 18 fittings along with a 1/8 NPT port to connect a pressure gauge or a pressure sensor. They are further backed with a1 year warranty from AEM.
All the components that fit together to form your fuel delivery system are available at CARiD.com. There is no excuse for allowing your fuel system to degrade to the point where you can no longer drive your car comfortably, because we have exactly what you need to perform the routine maintenance that prevents problems. If you are unsure as to which part you need, then don’t worry because we have 47 reviews for the fuel delivery system, with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, so that you can make the right decision! There, isn’t it easy?
- Airtex® - Fuel Pump and Sender AssemblyStarting at: $211.88$211.88
- Replace® - Fuel Tank Sending UnitStarting at: $54.87$54.87
- Stant® - OE Equivalent Fuel CapStarting at: $6.39$6.39
- Bosch® - Fuel FilterStarting at: $25.37$25.37
- Genuine® - Fuel ScreenStarting at: $24.59$24.59
- GB Remanufacturing® - Fuel Injector Seal KitStarting at: $3.09$3.09
- Fel-Pro® - Fuel Injection Throttle Body Mounting GasketStarting at: $3.45$3.45
- Dorman® - Fuel Tank Sending Unit Lock RingStarting at: $7.32$7.32
- Denso® - Fuel Pump Module AssemblyStarting at: $303.62$303.62
- Carter® - Fuel Pump Module AssemblyStarting at: $202.33$202.33
Posted by Heather A.
"Very happy with the quality of the product. Very fast shipping, comes with a good warranty, very happy with the customer service. Will definitely shop here in the future. "
Posted by Austin M.
"Your service has been really fast and clean. With good parts and very helpful staff. I am new to CARiD, and I love it. I will always check with your business before I shop elsewhere. Thank you. "
Posted by Tony Y.
"I recently ordered this fuel tank cap for my 04 A6, which had the MIL light staying on. The A6 had been recently serviced by Brahman so I figured the problem was not a serious one. The fuel cap arrived within 2 days. It bore a very close resemblance to the original and it solved my problem.The MIL light did not go out immediately, so I called Audi and was advised that it would take 5 to 10 starts from cold for it to readjust and it did disappear within 2 days. Needless to say I am very satisfied with this product and would highly recommend it. Tony."
Posted by Edouard N.
"The part you send to me was not the right one, did not fit in the car so I send it back for refund. "
Posted by Chris H.
"Came with everything needed in a timely manner. Would definitely do it again! "