Air Filter by Motorcraft®. The air filter is a simple yet crucial part of your vehicle that keeps dust and road debris out of the engine. If the air filter is clogged up and starts to choke off the airflow to your engine, replace it with a premium product from Motorcraft. Recommended by Ford Motor Company, this air filter features OEM quality at an affordable price.
- Direct OEM replacement for proper fit
- Recommended by Ford Motor Company
- Prevents dust and dirt particles from entering and damaging the engine
- Tight, leakproof polyurethane seals are superior to plastisol seals
- Resistant to temperature extremes
- Meets at least 98.5% efficiency standard in coarse dust testing, with excellent dirt retention properties
- Most air filters are chemically treated to withstand damage from oil and moisture and enhance capacity and efficiency
- Available for Power Stroke® Diesel applications
- Oil-treated filters have at least twice the capacity of non-oil-treated filters
- Available filters are primarily oiled
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
The engine requires a specific mix of fuel and air, and the air enters the vehicle through an air filter. This filter allows as much air as possible to enter the engine, while preventing dust and particles from getting into the engine and other components. If the air filter is clogged up, the airflow is reduced, and the result will be a less than ideal mixture, poor combustion, reduced performance, and poor fuel economy. If symptoms and inspection determine that your Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury needs a new air filter, Motorcraft offers you the product designed specifically for your vehicle. It's made to fit and function exactly the same as the OE air filter, so you can be assured that the operation will be flawless.
Motorcraft air filters feature tight, leakproof polyurethane seals, compared to less durable plastisol seals most competitors use. Most Motorcraft air filters are chemically treated to withstand damage from oil and moisture and enhance capacity and efficiency. The product meets the 98.5% efficiency standard in coarse dust testing and is resistant to temperature extremes. The advantages of this part combined with competitive pricing make Motorcraft air filters a great value choice for Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles.
Launched by the Ford Motor Company in 1972, Motorcraft is the most trusted manufacturer of vehicle-specific replacement parts for Ford, Mercury, and Lincoln vehicles. The company provides an extensive line of premium automotive parts from A/C compressors and alternators to wiper blades and wire sets. Manufactured to strict specifications, the products have undergone extensive laboratory and on-the-road testing. Motorcraft parts feature OEM quality and fit and are designed to maximize the performance of Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury models. Recommended by the Ford Motor Company, Motorcraft is a one stop shop for your automotive needs.