Mitsubishi Lift Kits
- KSport® - Kontrol Pro Coilover KitStarting at: $920.00$920.00
- Option-R® - Strut Tower BarStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Eibach® - Pro-Alignment KitStarting at: $35.70$35.70
- Timbren® - Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitStarting at: $199.63$199.63
- KW Suspensions® - V2 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $1,849.99$1,849.99
- KONI® - Sport ShocksStarting at: $126.00$126.00
- ST Suspensions® - Sport Tech Lowering KitStarting at: $280.49$280.49
- Rancho® - Suspension Strut AssemblyStarting at: $110.99$110.99
- ARK Performance® - GT-F Lowering Spring KitStarting at: $288.15$288.15
- ARB® - Old Man Emu Suspension SystemStarting at: $89.31$89.31
"As in the description, it does what its intended to do. You will immediately feel the difference after installing this product into your vehicle! Amazing!"
"Instant handling difference. The road to work is a long fast winding road, it's been a dream since I got the bar. Slightly off fit, but only by a half inch. A couple strategically placed washers to give it a base where one of the bolts are... Minor, minor thing. Quick fix and I love the end result!!!"
"I really enjoy my 2007 Eclipse, but from the day I drove off the Mitsubishi lot, one feature has bothered me since. The space between the wheel well and tire was an enormous amount of empty space, and the handling wasn't quite as good as my 03 Eclipse. I finally purchased the Eibach Lowering Springs (1.4" drop), and when I finally put the wheels back on and put the Eclipse back on the ground, real pleasant surprise! Car looked like it should. Was really happy with Eibach Springs. No greater feeling when you finally accomplish the job!"