Mitsubishi Eclipse Lighting
- Sylvania® - Back-up/Reverse Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- Putco® - Back-up/Reverse Light Replacement LED BulbsStarting at: $49.60$49.60
- Lumen® - Parking Light LED BulbsStarting at: $14.99$14.99
- Putco® - Stop/Brake Light Replacement LED BulbsStarting at: $49.60$49.60
- Sylvania® - Stop/Brake Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- Lumen® - Tail Light LED BulbsStarting at: $14.99$14.99
- PlasmaGlow® - HotLinez LED Tailgate BarStarting at: $44.00$44.00
- Recon® - LED Tailgate BarStarting at: $49.95$49.95
- TonnoPro® - TonnoTorch Truck Bed LED LightStarting at: $16.95$16.95
- EVO Lighting® - White Truck Bed Lights KitStarting at: $32.44$32.44
Posted by Eddie T.
"These amber LEDs are really bright. They also have little pin-points of light coming out instead of a normal bulb. The only suggestion I would offer, is before you insert into the bulb holder, spread out the metal tips just a bit so they make very good connection. I had to do this in order for these to stay lit. "
Posted by Wendie G.
"I installed this under the front lip of my new halo projector headlights and wired it to the side marker lights... So, whenever the parking lights are on, so are the halos and the LED strip. It looks awesome. Just like the Audi lights. Had to trim them a little, but did it with a box cutter type knife! So worth the $. "
Posted by Jarrett M.
"I had almost decided not to get this... good thing I thought otherwise. It really adds to my look now. I never thought I'd notice the difference, but I was surprised. Brighter than I thought too. A must-buy if you're getting a new lights set-up. "
Posted by Derrick F.
"I just added 2 of these to my show car, one in the grille and one in the interior. They look perfect with my underbody LED kit and suspension lighting kit. These lights are bright, and truly make your car unique. I bought the blue ones and they really light up the night. Installation was really easy, just simple + and - connections."
Posted by Terry P.
"Installed both bulbs and within a couple hours driving the left side already went out... Now I don't know if this was because of the bulb or the electrical output of the car. Very bright, nice, like lightning. Definitely helps me see the road much easier."