Mazda Fog & Driving Lights
- CX-5 Fog Lights
- CX-7 Fog Lights
- CX-9 Fog Lights
- Miata Fog Lights
- Miata MX-5 Fog Lights
- Millenia Fog Lights
- MPV Fog Lights
About Mazda Fog Lights
Featured Featured Products
- TYC® Replacement Fog Lightfrom $77.37 - $121.81# 11995723
- # 1433661
- # 34492791
- Eagle® Replacement Fog Lightfrom $56.10 - $87.08# 17201436
- # 33209804
- Replace® Replacement Fog Light (Brand New OE)from $303.82 - $306.10# 1523184
- TYC® Replacement Fog Lightfrom $93.97 - $125.61# 11995708
- Sherman® Replacement Fog Lightfrom $150.08 - $168.32# 34492779
- Eagle® Replacement Fog Lightfrom $56.10 - $87.08# 17201457
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog Lights
Fog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of...
Justin GazzaraAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.
There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer...
Justin GazzaraHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?
Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert...
Popular Popular Products
Mazda Fog & Driving Lights Reviews
Average rating: 4.6 - 14 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2012 Mazda 3 | Posted by Joseph | (Perry Hall, MD)
I've just recently bought my Mazda and always looking at websites for good exterior parts and CARiD is the place to go! Very cheap but good quality. Nothing but good things to say about them. I look forward to purchasing more items.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Fog Lights Part Numbers
- Replace® MA2593115 - Passenger Side Replacement Fog Light
- Replace® MA2592115 - Driver Side Replacement Fog Light
- Replace® MA2593119 - Passenger Side Replacement Fog Light
- Replace® MA2601100 - Passenger Side Replacement Fog Light Bracket
- Replace® MA2600100 - Driver Side Replacement Fog Light Bracket
- Replace® MA2592102 - Driver Side Replacement Fog Light
- Replace® MA2592103 - Driver or Passenger Side Replacement Fog Light
- TYC® 19-5854-90 - Driver Side Replacement Fog Light
- TYC® 19-5853-90 - Passenger Side Replacement Fog Light
- TYC® 19-5592-00 - Driver Side Replacement Fog Light