Many of the hoods you'll find atop the engine compartment of a Mazda share a lot of the same dimensions. They're all fairly compact in their dimensions and tie into the front headlight and grille quite nicely. Each is unique in its own way, but there's no mistaking the similarities when you're standing on the lot at a Mazda dealership. The problem that most of you are now facing is probably justifying the price of a dealer hood, compared to aftermarket and used junkyard units. You don't need to feel like you're skimping on quality by making an aftermarket hood purchase with us today.
We stock parts that are the best in the business. Consider buying a Replace hood and saving 25-50% off dealer pricing – plus the 20% pricing offered with us daily. Replace will warranty your hood for as long as YOU own the vehicle. They utilize the latest technology and hire the best experts in the business to work for them. Each hood will undergo stringent quality checks and are made to exact OE standards. They fit like your old hood, and look good as new after a paint-matching topcoat is applied. These are new and won't rust like a used one will.
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...$10.04 - $1,406.67
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$6.78 - $986.03
- Sherman® Hood HingesHood Hinges by Sherman. What makes Sherman parts different is attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to deliver the kind of solid value demanded from parts the Sherman experts use in their own projects. That's why Sherman...$8.16 - $74.10
- Sachs® Stabilus Hood Lift SupportStabilus Hood Lift Support by Sachs. A hood with gas spring assist can be opened with one hand. When open, the hood will stay securely and reliably in position and cannot slam shut, as used to be the case with improperly latched...$9.91 - $91.00
- K-Metal® HoodHood by K-Metal. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a typical...$20.00 - $778.13
- RhinoPac® StrongArm Hood Lift SupportStrongArm Hood Lift Support by RhinoPac. Replace your worn-out factory lift support with a new gas charged lift support by RhinoPac featuring a heavy gauge steel body and hardened chromium plated piston rod. The lift support is easy...$3.98 - $82.26
- AIT Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by AIT Racing. Replace those dings, dents and rust from your vehicle's front with premium grade carbon fiber reinforced plastic or fiberglass reinforced plastic. The AIT Racing hood is hand-crafted to ensure precision...$369.07 - $666.33
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.$479.00 - $1,839.00
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...$453.05 - $3,230.00
- Street Scene® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Street Scene. Made of high quality materials, these hoods deliver unique style, in a choice of carbon fiber, fiberglass, or steel, depending on vehicle model. Each hood has a clear coat and UV coating to prevent...$369.97 - $742.49
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS.$69.17 - $176.44
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber Hood ScoopCarbon Fiber Hood Scoop by Seibon. Let your engine breathe cool outside air with a hood scoop. A hood scoop says high performance like few other parts, but a carbon fiber hood scoop takes performance to another level. Whether you're...$297.50 - $357.00
- Replace® Hood Panel (FO1230263C)Hood Panel (FO1230263C) by Replace. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # ZZCA52310, FO1230263, F7060A/C, 8L8Z16612A. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the...$476.77
Guides & Articles
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Mazda Hoods Reviews
2005 Mazda RX-8