Universal Replacement Distributor Condenser by Mallory®. 0.56MFD, 800V. Mallory has been in the ignition business since 1925, and they're determined to stay on top of the heap, spark-wise. Look to Mallory for not only distributors and coils, but for every component needed to build a complete ignition system for your performance car.
- Full-retro distributors with points if you need them
- Integrated solutions for breakerless distributors
- Replacements and upgrades for virtually every vehicle with a distributor
- Custom vacuum and mechanical curves
- State-of-the-art ignition components
- Upgrades for COP distributorless vehicles as well
- Replace worn-out components or upgrade
- Eliminate points
- Throw away your dwell meter
Mallory ignition products - which were often OEM on many vehicles over the years, and still are on some - are known for their high quality and high performance. Whether you need to replace a distributor with a worn-out bushing and frozen advance mechanism on your restored ‘60's musclecar, or build a complete COP ignition system for an all-out race car, Mallory has what you need. Upgrade an older point-style ignition with an optical or magnetic trigger, add a CD ignition amplifier to boost spark output, or simply order a wiring kit to assemble your own set of custom plug wires: Mallory has the best.
Mallory is an old-line manufacturer of distributors and ignition systems, founded in Toledo, OH in 1925. Marion Mallory moved the company to Detroit while collaborating with Henry Ford on the ignition system for the Flathead V8. Acquired by Mr. Gasket in 1976 and now part of the Prestolite Performance conglomerate, Mallory has always been at the forefront of automotive ignition technology with a heavy presence in motorsports, including 16 consecutive Indy 500 wins.