Every time you take your vehicle out of the garage, you want it to look as good as possible. Of course, this means keeping it clean and free of damage, but nothing can compare to the improvements you get after installing right aftermarket accessories. They can display your own personality and ensure everyone who sees it will make the right assumptions about it and about you. We have what you need to get the right look, including lip spoilers.
Rear spoilers make a major difference to the back of your vehicle giving it a more powerful look. Lip spoilers do this while maintaining a serious amount of subtlety and are hard to see at first glance. However, once you see a lip spoiler on a vehicle, you know you want one because the finishing touch it adds is absolutely stunning. While lip spoiler is smaller than any other, this is the part of its charm, especially if your vehicle is almost perfect already.
- Remin®Factory Style Rear Lip Spoilerfrom $100.20
- Pure®Custom Style Rear Lip Spoilerfrom $65.13
- Pure®Factory Style Rear Lip Spoilerfrom $65.13
- JKS®Factory Style Rear Lip Spoilerfrom $98.53
- T5i®Factory Style Rear Lip Spoilerfrom $98.53
- D2S®Custom Style Rear Lip Spoilerfrom $81.83
- D2S®Factory Style Rear Lip Spoilerfrom $198.73
- 3d Carbon® Custom Style Rear Lip Spoilerfrom $134.30
- Street Scene®Custom Style Rear Lip Spoilerfrom $112.90
- Xenon®Custom Style Rear Lip Spoilerfrom $29.31
Lip spoilers are made of materials like fiberglass, which means they are good at avoiding problems like scratches. They are lightweight, which means you can still open your trunk without a heavy weight sitting on top, but they are strong enough to handle the vibrations and wind as you drive. You can find painted or unpainted lip spoilers, which means you can paint it yourself with a specific color, or choose from a wide range of colors to suit your vehicle. Each one comes with everything required to install it, so you can install your spoiler as soon as you get it and enjoy the look immediately.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Lip Spoilers the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Remin, Pure, JKS, T5i, D2S, Aero Function, Xenon, Street Scene, 3d Carbon the Lip Spoilers we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Your vehicle’s back end looks a little plain without a spoiler, but the lip spoiler will make all the difference after a quick install. However, there are problems that can come from lip spoilers, and most of them are caused by the spoiler not being installed properly the first time. These problems include things like water leaks, a wobble when you touch the spoiler or damage occurring to its underside when you drive along. Thankfully, most problems are fixed easily so you can enjoy your new lip spoiler for years to come.
To identify whether these problems have occurred, you should be checking the spoiler and the lid of the trunk whenever you open the trunk or clean the vehicle. If you are able to see water has entered the trunk, or is entering it when you run water across the top, then you may need to tighten the bolts or screws to ensure the spoiler is firmly sealed to the trunk’s lid. If you notice it moving around when you touch it or when you open and close the trunk, then this can also be a sign that it has not been installed perfectly and needs a minute or two of work.
- Acura Lip Spoilers
- Audi Lip Spoilers
- Bentley Lip Spoilers
- BMW Lip Spoilers
- Buick Lip Spoilers
- Cadillac Lip Spoilers
- Chevy Lip Spoilers
- Chrysler Lip Spoilers
- Dodge Lip Spoilers
- Ferrari Lip Spoilers
- Fiat Lip Spoilers
- Ford Lip Spoilers
- Honda Lip Spoilers
- Hyundai Lip Spoilers
- Infiniti Lip Spoilers
- Jaguar Lip Spoilers
- Jeep Lip Spoilers
- Kia Lip Spoilers
- Lexus Lip Spoilers
- Lincoln Lip Spoilers
- Lotus Lip Spoilers
- Maserati Lip Spoilers
- Mazda Lip Spoilers
- Mercedes Lip Spoilers
| Posted by Ovidio | (Reseda, CA)
Great quality and finished, easy installation. Fit perfect on my RSX '04. Color match exactly.
- Popular Lip Spoilers Part Numbers
- Remin® 903N - Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler (Painted)
- Remin® 980L - Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler with Light (Painted)
- Remin® 300N - Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler (Painted)
- Remin® 34N - Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler (Painted)
- Pure® ABS-772 - Custom Style Rear Lip Spoiler (Painted)
- Remin® 903N - Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler (Unpainted)
- Pure® ABS-739 - Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler (Painted)
- Remin® 17N - Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler (Painted)
- T5i® WT-ABS340A-PAINTED - Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler (Painted)
- T5i® WT-ABS371A-PAINTED - Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler (Painted)