Lip spoilers are the quiet, tasteful members of the spoiler family. A lip spoiler won’t create a scene on your car like a loud, in your face, look at me, wing or whale tail. Instead, a lip spoiler expresses performance in a more subtle, nuanced manner. A lip spoiler will definitely enhance the looks of your car, but in a way that complements your car’s styling, creating a performance profile that will make your car stand out without appearing ostentatious.
- Remin® Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler$100.20 - $275.55
- Pure® Custom Style Rear Lip Spoiler$65.13 - $417.50
- Pure® Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler$65.13 - $359.05
- JKS® Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler$98.53 - $268.84
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler$98.53 - $334.00
- RI® Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler$113.05 - $188.02
- D2S® Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler$198.73 - $1,546.80
- 3d Carbon® Custom Style Rear Lip Spoiler$151.50 - $405.33
- Street Scene® Custom Style Rear Lip Spoiler$146.29 - $378.47
- Xenon® Custom Style Rear Lip Spoiler$76.83 - $298.08
- Duraflex® Custom Style Rear Lip Spoiler$71.10 - $503.10
- T5i® Custom Style Rear Lip Spoiler$98.53 - $315.63
- VIS Racing® Custom Style Rear Lip Spoiler$187.92 - $1,214.43
- Liberty Walk® Lip Spoiler$430.00 - $6,480.00
- Pure® Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler with Light$133.60 - $275.55
- Dawn® Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler$133.60 - $409.15
- Pure® Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler$116.90 - $334.00
- T5i® Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler with Light$98.53 - $267.20
- Pure® Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler with Light$120.24 - $267.20
- JKS® Factory Rear Lip Spoiler$98.53 - $233.80
- RI® Custom Style Rear Lip Spoiler$130.90 - $178.50
- D2S® Custom Style Rear Lip Spoiler$81.83 - $2,274.00
- Seibon® OE-Style Carbon Fiber Rear Lip Spoiler$323.00 - $476.00
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber Rear Lip Spoiler$289.00 - $510.00
- RI® Rear Lip Spoiler with Light$136.85 - $165.41
- Spyder® Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler$73.72 - $147.42
But a lip spoiler’s small size doesn’t make it ineffective. Although some spoilers are designed to create downforce, they can also be designed to reduce drag. On some cars the distance between the rear edge of the roof and the tail end is very steep, disrupting airflow and increasing drag. A properly designed lip spoiler can, in effect, lengthen the distance or make the slope gentler, preventing airflow separation, reducing drag, and increasing stability.
Of course, the aerodynamic effects described above are generally only realized at speeds that can be attained on a race track, and a lip spoiler’s effect on handling will not be as pronounced at legal speeds. But in a way that’s beneficial. The shape of a spoiler designed strictly for racing will be dictated by results obtained in the wind tunnel and on the track, and the resulting form may not be what you want on your car. Unlike the race car constructor, the stylists at the brands we carry are under no such restrictions, enabling them to create the tremendous variety of lip spoiler designs you see on this page.
We offer both factory style and custom style lip spoilers. Factory style lip spoilers are designed to resemble spoilers mounted as original equipment on production vehicles. Custom style lip spoilers are the product of the spoiler brand’s designer creating a spoiler that will most ideally complement and accentuate a particular vehicle’s styling. A factory style lip spoiler is a good choice if you want your car to emulate a production model, while a custom style lip spoiler will impart a more unique, one of a kind look to your vehicle.
Both our factory and custom style lip spoilers are super easy to install with simple bolt-on mounting or attachment with strong 3M adhesive tape. They come in the most popular aftermarket body accessory materials including lightweight, affordable fiberglass; tough, durable ABS plastic; flexible urethane; and high-tech carbon fiber. You can order your spoiler unpainted, but we strongly urge you to choose the painted option. A local body shop won’t be able to paint the spoiler for less than the price difference, and your spoiler will arrive at your door color-matched to your vehicle and ready to install.
- (3,088)Custom Style SpoilersFar From Ordinary
- (2,440)Factory Style SpoilersInspired By OE Design
- (877)Rear Window SpoilersFor A Racier Roofline
- (239)Truck SpoilersFor a Custom, Sporty Touch
Guides & Articles
- SpoilersHow Easy Is It To Install a Spoiler Myself?Rear spoilers are one of the flashiest yet cost-effective exterior additions you can make to your ride. The right spoiler will transform a plain-Jane family car into a sports sedan, and upgrade a sporty car into a one-of-a-kind race machine.
- SpoilersWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?A simple way to answer this question would be with a "yes". However, the science of properly managing airflow to create beneficial automotive aerodynamics is, quite literally, more complicated than meets the eye. The word "aerodynamics" brings to mind visions of a vehicle in a wind tunnel with a smoke wand illustrating how smoothly air flows over it. But true automobile aerodynamics involves a detailed study of how the motion of air interacts with all areas of an automobile. One term that gets the most attention is "coefficient of drag" (Cd), which is an overall measurement of a shape's resistance to airflow.
- SpoilersWhy Should I Order My Spoiler Already Painted?When you've finally decided on the right rear spoiler or wing for your vehicle, it can't arrive quickly enough. Then, you want it to be ready for installation as soon as possible so you can begin enjoying the benefits of it. Because we understand this, we offer the option of ordering spoilers pre-painted by our manufacturers before shipping. Based on customer feedback and experiences relayed to us, we strongly recommend you consider choosing this option, for these very good reasons:
- SpoilersWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?The function of a rear spoiler is to control the flow of air streaming over a vehicle and properly manage it when it reaches the rear where turbulence is most likely to form. A correctly designed spoiler will counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and it will enhance rear grip by keeping a vehicle's rear end planted firmly against the road - without causing excess drag.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
Browse by Vehicle
- Acura Lip Spoilers
- Audi Lip Spoilers
- Bentley Lip Spoilers
- BMW Lip Spoilers
- Buick Lip Spoilers
- Cadillac Lip Spoilers
- Chevy Lip Spoilers
- Chrysler Lip Spoilers
- Dodge Lip Spoilers
- Ferrari Lip Spoilers
- Fiat Lip Spoilers
- Ford Lip Spoilers
- GMC Lip Spoilers
- Honda Lip Spoilers
- Hyundai Lip Spoilers
- Infiniti Lip Spoilers
- Jaguar Lip Spoilers
- Jeep Lip Spoilers
- Kia Lip Spoilers
- Lexus Lip Spoilers
- Lincoln Lip Spoilers
- Lotus Lip Spoilers
- Maserati Lip Spoilers
- Mazda Lip Spoilers
- Mercedes Lip Spoilers
- Mercury Lip Spoilers
Lip Spoilers Reviews
2010 Nissan 370Z