Driving your vehicle every day makes a lot more fun and comfort when you know it looks as good as it can. Keeping it clean is an important part of this, but what really helps is making sure you have right visual accessories installed. They allow you to put your own touches on your vehicle, so that it begins to look almost as though you designed it yourself. A good start is a rear window spoiler and we have everything you need.
The rear window of your vehicle looks quite plain and boring because it is simply a way to keep the weather out while you can see what is behind you. However, the addition of a rear window spoiler can make a massive difference not only to the window itself, but also to the back end of your valuable vehicle, because it provides a subtle improvement where the window meets the roof.
- # 9550
- # 9594
- # 9595
- # 9597
- # 9598
- # 9599
- # 9601
- # 17431
- # 11725
- # 17432
- Beat-Sonic® Roof Spoiler$239.00# 12203
Rear window spoilers are relatively small, which is where their subtlety comes from, but are designed to suit the roof and look fantastic. They are mostly made from fiberglass, which makes them strong enough to handle the wind and vibration while you drive, but light enough not to add any real weight to the vehicle. Some of them have tail lights built into them, and every rear window spoiler comes with all the parts you will need to easily and quickly install it, which means you can install it and enjoy the benefits of it in no time at all.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Rear Window Spoilers the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Pure, Dawn, Street Scene, VIS Racing, 3d Carbon, Aero Function, Duraflex the Rear Window Spoilers we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
When you do have your new rear window spoiler installed, you will want to make sure it is in the best possible condition for as long as possible, because you will not want to be without the looks it achieves. This means ensuring it is installed properly, because failure to do this can cause a number of problems. One of the most serious problems is water leaks if the spoiler has not been tightened properly, and you may also discover issues with the wiring if it is not properly run through the vehicle.
While these problems are obviously serious, they are also quite easy to fix and very easy to identify. If there is a problem with the wiring, you will become aware of it by simply checking whether the light works when you touch the brakes. If it does not light up, then you should be checking the connection on either end, as well as where it runs through the vehicle. If there are water leaks near where the spoiler is attached, you can simply tighten the screws or bolts and then drive in the knowledge that the interior is safe once again, while the exterior looks stunning.
- Audi Rear Window Spoilers
- BMW Rear Window Spoilers
- Chevy Rear Window Spoilers
- Chrysler Rear Window Spoilers
- Dodge Rear Window Spoilers
- Ford Rear Window Spoilers
- GMC Rear Window Spoilers
- Honda Rear Window Spoilers
- Hyundai Rear Window Spoilers
- Infiniti Rear Window Spoilers
- Isuzu Rear Window Spoilers
- Kia Rear Window Spoilers
- Land Rover Rear Window Spoilers
- Lexus Rear Window Spoilers
- Lincoln Rear Window Spoilers
- Maserati Rear Window Spoilers
- Mazda Rear Window Spoilers
- Mercedes Rear Window Spoilers
- Mercury Rear Window Spoilers
- Mini Rear Window Spoilers
| Posted by Mario | (Spring Lake, NC)
Great spoiler and great look. My only complaint is I allowed CARiD to paint it and it was a horrible paint job. 6/10 .
- Popular Rear Window Spoilers Part Numbers
- Duraflex® - W-1 Style Roof Wing Spoiler
- Duraflex® 105685 - Sigma Style Roof Wing Spoiler
- Pure® ABS-751 - Custom Style Rear Window Mount Spoiler (Painted)
- Pure® FG-254 - Factory Style Rear Window Mount Spoiler (Painted)
- 3d Carbon® 691997 - Rear Roofline Spoiler
- 3d Carbon® 691561 - Rear Roofline Spoiler
- 3d Carbon® 691578 - Rear Roofline Spoiler
- 3d Carbon® 691932 - Upper Rear Roof Spoiler
- 3d Carbon® 691912 - Series I Rear Roofline Spoiler
- Duraflex® 108326 - Brizio Style Roof Wing Spoiler