Lexus GS Trailer Hitches
The Lexus GS has a very sophisticated styling design and offers a great ride quality to its owners. It comes with a strong suspension and powerful engine, which enhances its performance at all times. It is a spacious car and can accommodate several adults comfortably. It also comes with good leg space and is very comfortable even for long journeys. The luggage space is also sufficient for carrying a couple of bags and suitcases while going on a small family vacation. However, the cargo space will not be sufficient if you need to carry bulky and heavy cargo. Therefore, in such cases, it will be a better idea to attach a trailer with a quality hitch to your car and tow everything that you require easily. At present, finding Lexus GS Trailer Hitches should not be a problem. However, if you want to buy quality products at the best possible prices, then consider making your purchase from a leading and reputable store such as CARiD
CARiD offers quality trailer hitches for the Lexus GS at affordable prices. Here you will find different hitches from leading manufacturers like CURT. You can choose one according to your particular towing requirements. Whenever you buy hitches from CARiD, you can be sure about the quality as every hitch is designed and manufactured with perfection by expert professionals. All you need to do is select a hitch that is made for the GS so that it fits precisely. Some of the hitches available in the store do not require drilling and hence can be easily fitted at home with the help of the instruction manual. However, if you buy a hitch that requires drilling, you might need the help of a car mechanic to get it fitted. No matter which hitch you select at CARiD, you will get a lifetime warranty, meaning you will henceforth tow everything you need without any worry.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 655 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $189.04$189.04
- Draw-Tite® - Class 2 Frame Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.75$148.75
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 2 Square Black Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.75$148.75
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Bully® - Black Steel Ball MountStarting at: $18.00$18.00
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - Navy Logo on Green Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
"This trailer hitch was just what I needed for my Jeep. The dealership wanted a lot more for the same product, and it was shipped with care and speed. I got it within 2 days and I got free shipping. Awesome deal. Thank you!"
"Before a camping trip and under a deadline to get my trailer lights ready without splicing wires, I turned to CARiD, because the big box stores couldn't get the part in time for my Pontiac Aztek. CARiD stepped up with great customer service and value. The product installed easily and saved me from having to cut holes in the moldings of my vehicle and splice wires."
"This product made it very easy to connect the lights to my trailer."
"Product was simple to install, looks great, and works well, just as advertised."
"Product is great."