When it comes to purchasing high-end parts and accessories, buyers pay much attention to the product's quality because they want to get the best value for their money. And when there are large sums of money involved, checking product's quality is an important step that every buyer should take to avoid being cheated. Since most auto products are expensive, you need to find a reputable and trusted seller with a wide variety of top-notch accessories and parts that will serve you long without failing or braking as knock-offs and poor-quality products usually do. As a supplier that has gained trust and respect of thousands of consumers, we know what products are worth your money. Any of the Lexus fog lights that we carry will definitely impress you.
When you browse our inventory, you will find OEM style fog lights and custom style fog lights, fog light assemblies and separate halogen, HID, and LED bulbs. A huge variety of fog light colors, including clear, yellow, and smoked, is also available for you. All products featured in our online store come to us from the recognized manufacturers such as Winjet, Spyder, Lumen, and Spec-D, and meet the most strict standards set in the lighting industry. Be sure, custom Lexus fog lights will greatly increase your road visibility in fog, mist, or snow, and at the same time make your automobile more visible to other drivers.
- Spyder® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle,...$75.75 - $224.11
- Spyder® OE Style Fog LightsOEM Style Fog Lights by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the...$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® Custom Fog LightsCustom Fog Lights by Spyder®. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle, enabling the driver to stay on track, for safer motoring. If your...$75.75 - $224.11
- Spec-D® Projector Fog LightsProjector Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Projector fog lights are designed to cut through the scotch mist. These lights will add custom style to your vehicle in addition to hot looks.Direct bolt-on replacement - These lights are designed to directly replace your factory ones, most sets come with the easy-to-follow installation instructions. However, if you have no experience in auto repair, professional installation is highly recommendedAffordable - Unlike most OEM replacement parts, Spec-D Projector Fog Lights are available at a competitive price. In other words, you pay less and get more buying this Spec-D product$41.62 - $103.46
- RI® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by RI®. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didn’t come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.Additional lighting helps you see the road betterInstallation is not difficult, however if you are unsure of your ability, professional installation is recommended$56.00 - $333.20
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman®. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights...Provides better vision in fog, rain, and snowMeets OEM requirements$12.12 - $268.96
- Spec-D® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. In their location mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights illuminate the road right in front of the...Reduces glare, light is directed downward toward the road instead of reflected back, for better vision in fogIncreased lighting will make your vehicle more conspicuous$24.03 - $186.90
- Winjet® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade...$22.05 - $115.59
- Black Horse® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Black Horse®. Add some form and function to your vehicle with these superb accessories that are ready to assist you for years and years to come. They look and fit just as good as those overpriced OEM parts....Add sleek style and lasting utilityBuilt from high quality materials$32.40 - $74.25
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.78 - $448.01
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC®. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$8.60 - $213.16
- TYC® Fog Light (OE Part)OE Fog Light by TYC®. Functioning lights are a must for safe driving, but then again, when the lights are damaged, we don't want to pay more than we can afford. So when we experience a burn-out, we put off the repair. Well, you...Identical to the lights sold at the dealershipManufactured by the OE supplier$40.30 - $213.20
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman®. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...Direct OEM replacementImproves visibility of the road in fog, snow, and other poor weather conditions$12.88 - $302.08
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Eagle®. Eagle replacement fog lights will give you confidence and ensure your safety while driving in heavy fog. Eagle lights are subjected to multiple tests during production to guarantee that...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$11.07 - $228.28
- Valeo® Replacement Fog LightsFog Lights by Valeo®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$39.81 - $109.99
Guides & Articles
- Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or UpgradeWhile the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your vehicle. Because fog lights are traditionally designed to mount underneath or inside the front bumper cover, their lower position puts them at a higher risk of becoming damaged. Road debris, speed bumps, parking spot bumpers, and high snow often take a toll - damaging fog lights beyond repair.
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Lexus Fog & Daytime Running Lights Reviews
2004 Lexus RX