- County Classic Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Defender Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Defender 90 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Discovery Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Discovery Sport Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Freelander Replacement Fuel System Parts
- LR2 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- LR3 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- (145)Fuel PumpsLand Rover
- (123)Fuel TanksLand Rover
- (106)Fuel FiltersLand Rover
- (124)Fuel Injectors & RailsLand Rover
- (12)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsLand Rover
- (112)Throttle BodiesLand Rover
- (121)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsLand Rover
- (125)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesLand Rover
- (133)Fuel System AdditivesLand Rover
- (75)Engine & Tune-upLand Rover
Your Land Rover vehicle exemplifies class, refinement and off-road versatility. The British auto manufacturer specializes in 4WD machines that can go anywhere and still look good doing it. Your late or old model Rover has the most current, updated fuel delivery technology available at the time it was made – in fact most are ahead of their time. Some Land Rovers require more fuel system maintenance than others to keep them running in tip-top shape. The fuel filter is a really important part that must be changed at regular intervals, to protect your engine and prolong the life of the pump.
For instance, a gas-powered Rover needs a new fuel filter once per year, or the threads and/or body of the filter will rust, forcing you to cut the lines and replace them when the filter's finally changed. Diesel models should have the filter changed at each scheduled oil change to prevent stalling, back-firing, and failure to start. A properly maintained fuel system will always pay you back it's maintenance and repair costs. Purchase a new filter for your vehicle from trusted globally-recognized companies like Purolator, Mahle, Forecast and Bosch – at a tremendous savings over the dealer! We have tons of other maintenance and repair items for your Land Rover's fuel system, including pumps, idle valves, injectors, seals and gaskets. All parts are OE approved, and install/operate just as the factory parts do.
- FRAM® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by FRAM®. Keep the fuel clean with In-Line Gasoline Fuel Filter by FRAM. This unit is designed specially for protecting the engine and fuel system of the vehicle. It traps and holds the smallest dirt particles which can...$3.37 - $63.15
- MANN-Filter® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by MANN-Filter®. Modern high performance injection systems place high demands on the quality and purity of fuel. MANN-Filter fuel filters ensure that dirt particles and any water contained in the fuel do not damage the...$2.63 - $93.50
- Delphi® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...$14.40 - $575.69
- Pierburg® Diesel Vacuum Pumps & PartsDiesel Vacuum Pumps & Parts by Pierburg®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time...$78.28 - $613.95
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...$1.90 - $70.37
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...$28.45 - $63.21
- Genuine® Replacement Throttle & PartsReplacement Throttle & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Pierburg® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Pierburg®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...$78.28 - $613.95
- Genuine® Valve & RegulatorValve & Regulator by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...$6.56 - $1,298.92
- Genuine® Replacement Carburetor & PartsReplacement Carburetor & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Beck Arnley® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...$4.38 - $75.32
- Bosch® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Bosch®. Replace a defective fuel injector and get rid of poor fuel economy and sluggish performance. The fuel injector from Bosch is a cost-effective solution when you need a compatible replacement part. It...$3.37 - $600.64
- GB Remanufacturing® Fuel Injector Seal KitFuel Injector Seal Kit by GB Remanufacturing®. GB Remanufacturing is your one-stop shop for injector seal kits containing quality components that will help you do a repair job quickly and effectively. Its expanded line of seals...$2.48 - $15.15
- Beck Arnley® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...$53.65 - $480.57
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Auto Repair PartsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
Land Rover Fuel System Parts Reviews
- Popular Replacement Fuel System Parts Part Numbers