- Sherman® Fender Wheel HousingsFender Wheel Housings by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$31.91 - $212.95
- Rugged Ridge® Wheels & Tires AccessoriesWheels & Tires Accessories by Rugged Ridge®. If you want to mount an oversized spare tire to your original tire carrier mount, you'll definitely need this part! Made of tough powder coated steel, the accessory has a unique slotted...Bolts to your factory spare tire mountMoves the tire 2 inches up and out$25.99 - $506.99
- Smittybilt® Wheels and Tires AccessoriesWheels and Tires Accessories by Smittybilt®. Protect your spare tire from harmful UV rays and heat from the sun and preserve the wheel finish, while giving the back of your Jeep a more complete, finished look with a Smittybilt...Stylish form fitting cover gives your Jeep the detailed lookMade of durable denim vinyl material$24.99 - $149.99
- Rugged Ridge® Tire Carrier Spacer (11585.02)Tire Carrier Spacer (11585.02) by Rugged Ridge®. Black Powder Coated. If you want to mount an oversized spare tire to your original tire carrier mount, you'll definitely need this part! Made of tough powder coated steel, the...Bolts to your factory spare tire mountMoves the tire 2 inches up and out$65.99
- Rock Hard 4x4® Spacer, Shim, Bearing, Race and Seal Kit (RH-1307)Spacer, Shim, Bearing, Race and Seal Kit (RH-1307) by Rock Hard 4x4®. Includes: Two heavy duty bearings, Two heavy duty seals, Two matching races for bearings, Two heavy duty spacers, Six heavy duty shims. Enhance your off-road...Perfect for your off-road bumperHelps increase the functionality of your bumper$52.55
- Rock Hard 4x4® Bearing, Race and Seal Kit (RH-1306)Bearing, Race and Seal Kit (RH-1306) by Rock Hard 4x4®. Includes: Two heavy duty bearings, Two heavy duty seals, Two matching races for bearings. Enhance your off-road experience by upgrading your vehicle's bumper with this...Perfect for your off-road bumperHelps increase the functionality of your bumper$37.51
- Aries® Tire Relocation Bracket (25630AB)Tire Relocation Bracket by Aries®. These Brackets prevent your oversized spare from bouncing around while on the street or trail. Installing these Brackets spread the load over a much larger surface and add much needed strength and...Allows for a larger spare tire up to 35" in diameterSecurely bolts onto existing tire carrier$60.51
- Timken® Automatic Transmission Extension Housing Repair Sleeve (KWK99149)Automatic Transmission Extension Housing Repair Sleeve (KWK99149) by Timken®. Repair sleeves restore the sealing surface on yokes and shafts, avoiding expensive components replacement. This hard, wear-resistant, and ultra low...Restores the sealing surface on worn shafts and yokesEliminates the need to replace expensive components that are otherwise serviceable$26.10
- Timken® Rear Engine Camshaft Repair Sleeve (KWK99128)Rear Engine Camshaft Repair Sleeve (KWK99128) by Timken®. Repair sleeves restore the sealing surface on yokes and shafts, avoiding expensive components replacement. This hard, wear-resistant, and ultra low friction sleeve is...Restores the sealing surface on worn shafts and yokesEliminates the need to replace expensive components that are otherwise serviceable$22.97
- Paramount® Off Road™ Black Steel 3rd Brake Light Mount Bracket (51-0459)Off Road™ Black Steel 3rd Brake Light Mount Bracket by Paramount Automotive®. Replacement. Paramount Offroad is proud to present its Heavy Duty Rock Crawler Series. Made from 2"x0.120" tubes that are machine-welded to one piece,...Manufactured from durable 3/16" steel and 2"x0.120" tubeHigh strength D-Ring mounts are welded both inside and outside$209.00
- Paramount® Off Road™ Black Steel License Plate Bracket (51-0465)Off Road™ Black Steel License Plate Bracket by Paramount Automotive®. Replacement. Paramount Offroad is proud to present its Heavy Duty Rock Crawler Series. Made from 2"x0.120" tubes that are machine-welded to one piece, these...Manufactured from durable 3/16" steel and 2"x0.120" tubeHigh strength D-Ring mounts are welded both inside and outside$75.00
- Smittybilt® SRC Oversize Tire Carrier (2743)SRC Oversize Tire Carrier by Smittybilt®. If you've put oversize off-road tires on your late model Wrangler, you know mounting one as a spare can play havoc with the stock tailgate. Smittybilt has the economical solution with this...Allows oversize off-road tire to be mounted as a spareMounts up to 37" tall tire with a maximum weight of 195 lbs.$149.99
- Omix-ADA® Stud Weld (17650.03)Stud Weld by Omix-ADA®. Some Jeep parts suppliers may have major body parts like hoods, grilles, and fenders, but when it comes to the that bezel or trim piece you need to complete the job, their catalogs and web sites are riddled...Direct replacementInstalls the same as factory unit$1.52
- 3M® Body Shop Clean-Up™ Tire Dressing 1 Gal. (US) (38327)Body Shop Clean-Up™ Tire Dressing 1 Gal. (US) by 3M®. Includes no silicone, designed for paint shop environment. Conditions exterior rubber and vinyl surfaces. Produces a deep black, glossy appearance on newer tires. Apply via...$46.66
- ARB® Heavy Duty Air Line Kit (HDAL)Universal Heavy Duty Air Line Kit by ARB®. In the toughest terrain, ARB Air Lockers give you the traction you need, precisely when you need it, and all at the flick of a switch.Designed Specially for Air Locker™Made in Australia$65.55
An oversized rock or a sharp stud lying in the middle of the road can damage your tire. That is why you have to be prepared to this situation beforehand. If you have a premium off-road repair kit in your Jeep's trunk, the unexpected problem with your wheel or tire will not defer you for a long time, and you can get back on the road after you fix the problem. In our store, we offer an impressive selection of wheel and tire accessories, such as wheel covers, wheel installation kits, wheel and tire simulators, tire pressure equalizers, and many other products.
When you are in need of Jeep Wrangler wheel and tire accessories, it is always important to buy quality products. On our site, we have gathered many parts from trusted brands such as Boomerang, Bolt Lock, TeraFlex, N-FAB, etc. Probably you are looking for a tire cover? Or maybe you are going to buy a wheel installation kit at an unbeatable price? What about a new inflator/deflator with gauge? Look thorough our virtual shelves and select all needed products.
Guides & Articles
- Wheel SpacersThe Trick Way To Determine What Size Wheel Spacer You NeedLet’s say that you’re in the market for wheel spacers. Whether it’s because you’ve added jumbo brakes, sprung for a set of custom wheels, or just want to widen your car’s stance (the VIP look), you’ve concluded that spacers are going to do the trick for you, and will solve your fitment dilemma.
- Tire ChainsTire Chains Provide Traction In The Worst Winter WeatherVideos on the internet from all across the world can be found that show cars and trucks sliding out of control on icy roads. While these clips are sometimes entertaining to watch, there's nothing funny about driving in these terrible weather conditions. If you live in a heavily populated area, sliding into a series of parked cars can cost a lot of money. And you know that sliding off the road can slide you right into real trouble - costing property damage and personal injury.
- Lug Nuts & LocksLug Nuts and Locks Dress Up And Protect Your WheelsIf you are upgrading from a set of factory wheels to custom alloy wheels, your original equipment lug nuts will be exposed and visible when you make the change. Once shiny, but now covered with rust, grease and dirt, the old nuts may have been fine when hidden behind wheel covers. But once you're rolling on new rims, the dingy look of old lug nuts just won't cut it anymore. In this article, we'll discuss replacement lug nut kits found in the Lug Nuts & Locks section of our website. They'll cover you with good looks, and at the same time will eliminate the threat of wheel theft.
- Wheels & RimsCleaning and Protecting Your WheelsWheels that catch your eye because they really set off a vehicle do so because they are clean and sparkling, not dirty. If turning back to gaze at your own rims brings disappointment, the time is now to clean them up, get them looking their best with a shine, and develop a routine for keeping them that way.
- Wheels & RimsCustom Wheels 101To get the proper wheel for your car or truck, the wheel must have the right combination of wheel dimensions. Just as the sleeve length on a shirt or the inseam on a pair of pants has to be right for them to fit your body, your wheels have to be the right size for them to fit properly on your car or truck. This article will explain the various dimensions and how they are measured.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsThe Unique Process of How TSW Wheels Are Made.TSW wheels are one-piece cast wheels, made to the highest standards of manufacturing. The competition experience of TSW has led the company to focus on other aspects of wheel manufacture that produce more performance per dollar spent than the forging process does. This is why TSW cast wheels perform better than most forged custom wheels.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.
- Centric® Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly$42.62 - $50.94
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$1,995.00 - $2,587.50
Jeep Wrangler Wheel & Tire Accessories Reviews
2010 Jeep Wrangler